Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I decided to make a game... about this one time I went insane
    #12404133 -

I use to use BBS systems back before internet was main stream, I'd dial up with modem to a local node and play door games, one game was actually called Lunatix... hence where I got my nickname.

Now they do have a game online that is based on the old door game called Lunatix Online.

And since I can only script in mirc, I shal create a graphical online rpg game that takes place in a mental institute.

If anyone is familiar with my "this one time I went insane" posts you have read about some of my experiences with insanity, I feel this qualifies me for making a great mirc version of this game with all new storylines and features.

Any ideas?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I decided to make a game... about this one time I went insane [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #12404155 -

A game about being in a mental institution would be interesting from a story perspective.  I can't think of any games that have that premise.


--------------------
:huxleyfacepalm:


Plant Trees

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I decided to make a game... about this one time I went insane [Re: Nymphaea]
    #12404172 -

in the bbs game, you go into the closet to fight hallucinations of monsters to earn crazy bucks, then u use crazy bucks to upgrade defense an offense by buying things like hair spray and lighter, a knife, pencil etc etc, when you get strong enough you attack the lunch lady to level up, once u level up your actually moved to a higher security psych ward.

Also I'd like to add that im going to be needing a level designer, just a simple jpg file 333x333 pixels for each level. You will be given full credit where due.


--------------------

Edited by LuNaTiX (04/16/10 02:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I decided to make a game... about this one time I went insane [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #12404320 -

Maybe this thread would be better suited for the gaming forum, can someone have it moved, kthx


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rasta LuNaTiX! LuNaTiX 639 5 02/19/08 04:28 PM
by LuNaTiX
* LuNaTiX Dickhead 301 0 10/24/08 10:04 PM
by Dickhead
* i started a Pub Game.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,632 60 08/24/04 11:28 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Are we ALL insane??
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,015 20 09/06/04 08:29 PM
by silversoul7
* What do you do at 12:30 besides video games and drugs if you aren't 21?
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 6,372 54 12/03/05 02:25 AM
by XUL
* Just got X-Box and some games
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,357 30 11/09/04 09:30 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* What Are Some Good X-Box Games? fjbk47985 1,306 8 07/17/03 01:54 AM
by Blastrid
* Decided to go vegetarian
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
tomk 20,827 221 05/22/05 03:09 PM
by Delyrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
317 topic views. 7 members, 10 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.