Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Just got X-Box and some games
    #3335281 -

Yesterday I just got X-Box, not the first time i've owned one, but yeah I got a new one, haven't even played an X-Box in a long time.


It came with Top Spin (a tennis game), and NCAA Football.

Then I got, ESPN Baseball 2k4, ESPN Football 2k5 (which i'm going to exchange for another game, I don't know why I bought it when I was getting a free one), and Tiger Woods '05. Then I am going to get Halo 2.

I need some more $ for some more games. I need some more games that aren't sports ones.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3335327 -

get soul calibur 2. Best fighting game Ive ever played

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: Pathos]
    #3335338 -

I have a modded xbox all I do is rent, burn and play :yesnod: I also have linux installed on my xbox its sweek as fuck.

http://www.xbox-scene.com :bow:


--------------------
Rate me and god will love you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: Genius]
    #3335390 -

make mine seem so inferior now...thanks :shake:


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3335440 -

If its not a version 1.6 I will mod it for you if you just pay for shipping :smile: I will mod it by flashing the TSOP


--------------------
Rate me and god will love you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3335542 -

Fable is cool. Pretty easy, but still fun...so get that game.


--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3335635 -

I'm not sure if your into violent and gory games, but if you are, snag BloodRayne 2 for Xbox, it kicks ass~
Lots of cool stuff in it. it's a single player 3rd person style horror/action game. love the feeding fatalities plus Rayne is super hot :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #3337384 -

well i don't care about the guy being hot, but i'll check that out.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3337403 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3337456 -

YouEnjoyMyself said:
well i don't care about the guy being hot, but i'll check that out.



Nither would I but it's not a guy it's a women!
She's hot and the game kicks all kinds of ass! you should check the trailer for it: http://www.gamershell.com/download_4788.shtml

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3337494 -

Welcome (back) to the wonderful world of Xbox! If you like action games, Nina Gaiden is the best on the system. Halo 2 is also totally key although the single player campaign is a bit short. A few of my other favorites are Panzer Dragoon Orta (a unique rail shooter from Sega) and Freedom Fighters (a gritty, squad-based third person shooter). Like Pathos said, Soul Calibur 2 is an awesome fighter but I actually prefer Def Jam: Fight for New York. No matter what games you're thinking about getting, I recommend checking out the Gamespot reviews first since I find they tend to be pretty accurate.

Also you may want to check out Xlink Kai to play online without paying for an Xbox Live subscription.

Have fun!

-Y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: Ythan]
    #3337546 -

Ninja Gaiden is maddeningly hard! Definatly rent this game before you buy it. It is cool but i can't stand the super difficulty. I got to like level 5 or 6 and was like F this i'm tired of retrying to beat the same part over and over, it gets so frustrating.
Plus since u can only severe heads i also didn't like that, i mean more limbs would be coming off.
Some folks like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3337557 -

I've been thinking of getting one just for Fable and Halo 2


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3337572 -

soul caliber 2. the new mortal combat looks cool,but i havent played it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: sleepysmoker]
    #3337592 -

Soulcalibur I> Soulcalibur II


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3337838 -

4 Player Top Spin is a great party game. :thumbup: :laugh:



--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: Edame]
    #3337889 -

awsome yem :smile:
get x box live and then il own your wizconsin ass in some halo 2


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: Edame]
    #3338157 -

top spin gets so competative! its really fun. I used to play it on dreamcast.

long time no see pillow. i don't know if i'll be getting live, but if i do i'll own your tan california ass. (how come when i say that to you it sounds gay?)

I don't like games that are insanely hard though.

My cousin is getting halo 2 in a little bit and i'm gonna chill with him then. Fun.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3338187 -

yea i just got halo 2 dudes it kicks some ass yea and the chick form BloodRayne 2 is hot


--------------------
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got X-Box and some games [Re: twigz]
    #3338205 -

you just got halo 2 and you are talking online....GET BACK TO PLAYING IT!


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Recomend some good X-Box games... YouEnjoyMyself 1,662 14 03/01/05 03:42 PM
by dave12
* What Are Some Good X-Box Games? fjbk47985 1,306 8 07/17/03 01:54 AM
by Blastrid
* I Really NEED a Racing Game! Fungi_x 386 0 04/18/05 08:33 PM
by Fungi_x
* XBOX live thegatewaydrug 608 11 09/21/05 12:05 AM
by thegatewaydrug
* Walmart and Xbox
( 1 2 3 all )
downforpot 6,214 47 08/20/05 11:33 AM
by Tao
* XBOX 360, PS3, Nintendo Revolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
bf6 9,947 96 09/26/05 10:22 PM
by sh0e
* My xbox situation
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 2,066 25 08/14/05 01:16 AM
by EvilEwok
* game console question
( 1 2 all )
BanJankri 2,691 26 05/15/05 07:06 PM
by Trainwreck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,357 topic views. 2 members, 35 guests and 54 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.