Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Why do women have boobs?
    #12286595 -

So you got something to look at while they talk to you.


--------------------
I've done a lot of drugs in the past, I still do.

Abracadabra

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: Linus]
    #12286636 -

:shocked:

It's no wonder you're so successful at talking to women?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: Linus]
    #12286657 -

:rimshot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: Linus]
    #12286674 -

Linus said:
So you got something to look at while they talk to you.



So that other men and woman can play with them, while some idiots waste their time only by pretending to listen to them? :confused:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #12286690 -

MushroomTrip said:
Linus said:
So you got something to look at while they talk to you.



So that other men and woman can play with them, while some idiots waste their time only by pretending to listen to them? :confused:



Absolutely! LMAO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: Linus]
    #12286707 -

I love boobs!!  I use em as pillows! num-num-num-nummmmmmmmmb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #12286799 -

Were are the pictures?

I NEED VISUAL STIMULI :mallow:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: CosmicFool]
    #12286863 -

To feed babies. That is why they even bother to talk to us males. For deh baaaabies.

Not for you, deh babies. They just let us pretend like they are for us but they know they aren't.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: Kada]
    #12286873 -

Kada said:
To feed babies. That is why they even bother to talk to us males. For deh baaaabies.

Not for you, deh babies. They just let us pretend like they are for us but they know they aren't.



Bullshit

We all know it was meant for men to ogle viciously. :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: Kada]
    #12286880 -

Hehe...I remember my first National Geographic too:ooo:


--------------------
Madness comes like a mouse out of the cupboard and they hand me a photograph of the moon



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: muddy]
    #12286889 -

:lolsy: It's how I do my huntin. Who haz the big boobz? Oh yeah!
:boobs:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Edited by Kada (03/28/10 09:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: muddy]
    #12286895 -

Strangely enough I just read an article about a chef in NYC who is making cheese out of his wive's breastmilk and using it to cook with in his restaurant... Fucking gross..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: Groovy Grant]
    #12287122 -

because they are just plain and simple awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: biff]
    #12287273 -

ITS TO HOLD THEIR BREAST MILK TO FEED THEIR YOUNG.

GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO IMMATURE :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Question: what makes boobs attractive to men? the fact that they're concealed in our every day lives? who said women had to cover them up? :frown:

Edited by imagine (03/28/10 11:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: Groovy Grant]
    #12287285 -

Groovy Grant said:
Strangely enough I just read an article about a chef in NYC who is making cheese out of his wife's breastmilk and using it to cook with in his restaurant... Fucking gross..



I heard about that on the news a few weeks ago.

:feelsweirdman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: imagine]
    #12287387 -

imagine said:
what makes boobs attractive to men? the fact that they're concealed in our every day lives?



Don't know how true it is

but I've heard of a theory that suggested it's because they resemble the female ass.

When we were still walking around on our knuckles we would judge the attractiveness of a mate by their nearly eye level ass.
when we started walking upright our attention turned to their nearly eye level tits.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: CosmicFool]
    #12287705 -

CosmicFool said:
Don't know how true it is

but I've heard of a theory that suggested it's because they resemble the female ass.

When we were still walking around on our knuckles we would judge the attractiveness of a mate by their nearly eye level ass.
when we started walking upright our attention turned to their nearly eye level tits.



That actually makes sense.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: x Ju x]
    #12287785 -

:lockdance:


seriously that wasnt even funny


what are you like twelve?


--------------------


Google: Pippa Bacca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: Linus]
    #12287810 -

FOR ME TO SUCK ON


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do women have boobs? [Re: Shroomism]
    #12287856 -

Enjoy the #1 sleep aid prescribed to men around the world, Boobs!



--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Edited by Deekay (03/28/10 02:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,312 28 10/31/04 09:46 AM
by Todcasil
* Why are boobs so awesome?
( 1 2 3 all )
mikeyboy 7,038 49 08/01/05 09:49 PM
by Turd
* Trip Report--8 months of Camwhoring, only 15 Days off. ( also 13 days til my Boob Job)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Apollyphelion 3,605 102 03/16/18 10:23 AM
by Ima Trooper
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,716 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp
* official shroomery pretend to be gay weekend
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 4,147 37 07/12/05 07:49 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Women brain vs. man brain
( 1 2 all )
FreeLaws1_6 5,918 28 01/24/05 01:53 PM
by drowneduck
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* Why am I always attracted to the married women?!
( 1 2 3 all )
RoachMan 3,920 52 04/30/07 10:24 PM
by Pinhead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,579 topic views. 6 members, 236 guests and 286 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.