Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
This one time I went insane...
    #11665126 -

and like the aliens used mind control to get me to create a genetically altered pot seed of evil!... *chem*, and then I being so prideful decided to take on this evil entity inside this seed, and so there I was bare feet with nothing but jeans on with a seed in my hand on a walking trail in the woods.

Well needless to say that seed slowly burrowed into my palm, I become high with power, so much that I attained enlightenment for several hours. At that point my mind could not handle any more and like any organ the mind can break... and thus I became a paranoid schizo.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11665134 -

LSD + Internet = not the smartest idea.


--------------------

"The moment we recognize that we can imagine, we cannot. Conversely, if we try to forget that we've recognized it, we've given up the beauty of having an imagination in the first place, and all of our past experiences mean nothing."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11665140 -

oh wah-wah.:emo:

GET USED TO IT


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: Salomon]
    #11665151 -

:rockman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11665216 -

:popcorn: and then what happened..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11665234 -

I love your "This one time I went insane" posts!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: Breakfast Crew]
    #11665247 -

I spent 3 months on a psyche ward drugged up to the point of drooling, on that ward I sniffed mold off a plant and ate the leaves off another, in my mind the whole psyche ward was created to contain me, and suppress my new super powers... the drugs made the mind sluggish and unable to, for example, move clouds. The government and their psychic creature which would go in and out of any human body in a certain radius and see what they see, you can never forget the dark eyes and the empty faces that would look at you with a stare that reminds you of death himself.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: circularvortex]
    #11665264 -

If only you knew how true they be


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11665279 -

LuNaTiX said:
If only you knew how true they be



Naw, dude, I've been around awhile, I believe they're true.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11665282 -



--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11665292 -

LuNaTiX said:
I spent 3 months on a psyche ward drugged up to the point of drooling, on that ward I sniffed mold off a plant and ate the leaves off another, in my mind the whole psyche ward was created to contain me, and suppress my new super powers... the drugs made the mind sluggish and unable to, for example, move clouds. The government and their psychic creature which would go in and out of any human body in a certain radius and see what they see, you can never forget the dark eyes and the empty faces that would look at you with a stare that reminds you of death himself.



you're starting to remind me of myself:whoyougonnacall:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: Salomon]
    #11665356 -

Insanity is the message compressed, ur brain over loads, reboots after months of therapy and finally then you experience things that bring about old delusions that finally make sense, things connect in your mind over time, the message is more of guide then a message. LSD is the same way, acid, lsd, mushroom, all insanity simulator drugs.

I pay 300$ a month for meds to make me sane
you pay so much a month for drugs to make you insane


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11665405 -

LuNaTiX said:
Insanity is the message compressed, ur brain over loads, reboots after months of therapy and finally then you experience things that bring about old delusions that finally make sense, things connect in your mind over time, the message is more of guide then a message. LSD is the same way, acid, lsd, mushroom, all insanity simulator drugs.

I pay 300$ a month for meds to make me sane
you pay so much a month for drugs to make you insane



my friend i'm a schizophrenic.

i was insane long before the drugs.


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: Salomon]
    #11665483 -

I'm perfectly capable now, I like to let ppl read my trip reports, is that so wrong? We are a psychedelic community here arnt we? isnt that about sharing ideas and beliefs and experiences that blow your mind?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11665646 -

Cool story, but you've already posted it before, and in more detail.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: Wysefool]
    #11667750 -

dammit ill have to  be more creative.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11667777 -

Why would you need to be creative if these are all supposedly true stories?


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11667811 -

Smoked a joint once, pretty sure it was tainted by something REALLY speedy.

Went into thought loops of ...THE COPS ARE COMING! - I'VE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE! - THIS ISN'T MY APARTMENT, AND THE OWNER JUST LEFT! - IT'S A SETUP! - I'm just really paranoid from being high as hell - I SHOULDN'T BE THIS PARANOID! - DEAR GOD I THINK THIS IS IT - I'M NEVER COMING BACK FROM THIS BRINK OF INSANITY - THE...


--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This one time I went insane... [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11667813 -

I spice them up, I only remember fragments so its my job to put bits and peaces together, some I like to visit more then others, but I got a few more original stories left in this crazy head of mine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I decided to make a game... about this one time I went insane LuNaTiX 317 3 04/16/10 02:42 PM
by LuNaTiX
* This one time I went insane....
( 1 2 all )
LuNaTiX 1,112 26 01/24/10 06:10 PM
by JapaneseEYE
* So this one time I went insane, and I have proof
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
LuNaTiX 5,001 132 02/03/10 06:03 AM
by Prisoner#1
* So this one time I went insane LuNaTiX 361 5 12/16/09 01:17 AM
by upinthetrees
* Rasta LuNaTiX! LuNaTiX 639 5 02/19/08 04:28 PM
by LuNaTiX
* just today I went insane... for a split second...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LuNaTiX 3,873 113 02/10/10 11:33 AM
by andrewss
* so this one time i went insane...
( 1 2 3 all )
LuNaTiX 3,508 54 05/08/09 01:15 PM
by LuNaTiX
* this one time i went insane...
( 1 2 3 all )
LuNaTiX 1,906 44 04/02/10 10:09 PM
by Maurer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
747 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.