Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So this one time I went insane
    #11659884 -

I did not know what I was doing, but the voices told me to add certain things in a metal bowl, they told me to add salt... I did, they said peroxide and so I did, and on top vegetable oil. I Put 3 pot plants in it(maybe 4 inches tall), they floated in the liquid for 3 days, then I added ice to the bowl I found a seed floating in the water a day after. The seed rooted into my haves in a period of 15 minutes, to this day that part of my hand is still sore.

I took the seed into my body, and that is when my reality went bad, I had a psychotic episode ended up in jail, then the nuthouse for 3 months tripping balls, seeings, hearing, thinking things normal people would not handle so well.

The seed of evil that I let into my hand was a test from the gods, insanity was a purity test, if you go insane and stay insane and do not recover, then you fail. If you pass, you live a normal life and try to piece it all together as years go by.


Eventually you find a message, and a purpose in life, all the insanity you look back on, it all meant something, most schizos don't see it as a message, its a real shame... cause when the whole thing comes together, its a beautiful message uniquely designed for anyone tripping on drugs or anyone tripping on schizophrenia.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11659904 -

in some shamanic cultures people who experience similar things undergo shamanic training as they are seen to have a gift. in our culture they get a diagnosis and loaded with medications that cover up symptoms rather than treat the problem.

blah:facepalm:

so where are you know in this adventure?


--------------------
My words, too, are only an echo; but there is no reason why I should not repeat what I have heard.                    :zombie5:
-Socrates                                                                Let the rabbits wear glasses!
:gd_icon::trippycow::gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane [Re: zombi]
    #11659976 -

I've never went insane, but I read a lot of literature and medical journals about schizophrenia and im almost in awe of the experience, the way some people break out of the cycle of insanity, it is so god damn beautiful...


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11659981 -

LuNaTiX said:
I did not know what I was doing, but the voices told me to add certain things in a metal bowl, they told me to add salt... I did, they said peroxide and so I did, and on top vegetable oil. I Put 3 pot plants in it(maybe 4 inches tall), they floated in the liquid for 3 days, then I added ice to the bowl I found a seed floating in the water a day after. The seed rooted into my haves in a period of 15 minutes, to this day that part of my hand is still sore.

I took the seed into my body, and that is when my reality went bad, I had a psychotic episode ended up in jail, then the nuthouse for 3 months tripping balls, seeings, hearing, thinking things normal people would not handle so well.

The seed of evil that I let into my hand was a test from the gods, insanity was a purity test, if you go insane and stay insane and do not recover, then you fail. If you pass, you live a normal life and try to piece it all together as years go by.


Eventually you find a message, and a purpose in life, all the insanity you look back on, it all meant something, most schizos don't see it as a message, its a real shame... cause when the whole thing comes together, its a beautiful message uniquely designed for anyone tripping on drugs or anyone tripping on schizophrenia.



Are you high right now?


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane [Re: kanglow]
    #11659988 -

wow


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So this one time I went insane [Re: ZippoZ]
    #11660001 -

I'd like to hear more.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* so this one time i went insane...
( 1 2 3 all )
LuNaTiX 3,508 54 05/08/09 03:15 PM
by LuNaTiX
* I'm not going insane, I'm not going insane....maybe I am?! psychejam 614 6 01/16/08 02:41 PM
by sam420
* Schizophrenia...again stedenko 945 3 03/08/09 07:50 PM
by AnonymousRabbit
* Schizophrenia!
( 1 2 all )
RedRabbit 5,458 37 07/09/07 03:59 AM
by lolwhut
* Dealing with insanity
( 1 2 3 all )
Cepheus 4,249 41 04/13/09 09:50 PM
by Crasher
* So yeah, talking about schizophrenia
( 1 2 all )
LuNaTiX 1,913 32 10/24/08 06:40 PM
by thedudenj
* Does anyone have schizophrenia?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,922 26 08/26/05 11:41 AM
by fredyjenkins
* Does weed actually cause schizophrenia? inkblot 2,461 19 05/26/13 08:25 PM
by Gumby

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
361 topic views. 1 members, 234 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.