Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: CureCat]
    #11633453 -

Guys have holes too and I have a dildo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: CureCat]
    #11633459 -

Ill be the creepy guy watching from the sidelines :hi:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? *DELETED* [Re: DeadPhan]
    #11633479 -

Post deleted by TM

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: MOTH]
    #11633481 -

MOTH said:
Guys have holes too and I have a dildo.



You can penetrate me anytime MOTH.:derfase:


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: TM]
    #11633497 -

TM said:
MOTH is all talk, no action... She'd rather watch and jerk off. :tongue:



You're just pissy because I ignored your PM to drive to your house in Massachusetts and get down with you. 

I thought it was desperate and weird.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: MOTH]
    #11633511 -

You misinterpreted.

I just thought it would be cool to hang out.

You have serious issues,


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: TM]
    #11633516 -

I have a serious issue with creepy old men, you're right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: MOTH]
    #11633538 -

I'm neither old, nor creepy.

You don't know me, yet you owe me. You are a mooch and a tease.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: MOTH]
    #11633539 -



--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: MOTH]
    #11633545 -

I fail to see how TM wanting YOU to drive to HIS place somehow makes him seem desperate.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: TM]
    #11633547 -

TM said:
I'm neither old, nor creepy.

You don't know me, yet you owe me. You are a mooch and a tease.



Yeah, that's creepy.  I don't owe you anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #11633550 -

Group sex... Foreign to me, I'm open to it, no guys can look me in the eye while I'm doing my business, and I'm not assfucking any girls. Or guys for that matter.

Definitely would be weird though..... I believe in sexual freedom because it's only taboo because of our culture, feels good, is healthy, keeps people happy, and the positives outweigh the shit out of the negatives.

Hmmm... groupsex.... It's weird. I would prefer putting all of my energy into a single girl in a sexy room with some nice music and lighting more than groupsex for sure. Group sex makes it cheap and I don't like cheap really. Cheap if its genuine. Or if the two bodies genuinely thirst for one another, but a premeditated group sex is kind of fucked up I think.


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: TM]
    #11633577 -

I don't feel I owe you anything but sorry for being mean.  It's past my bedtime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: MOTH]
    #11633622 -

MOTH said:
TM said:
I'm neither old, nor creepy.

You don't know me, yet you owe me. You are a mooch and a tease.



Yeah, that's creepy.  I don't owe you anything.



Really??

Send me $36 and we'll call it even, as agreed over 2 years ago.

And you're supposed to be the horniest female on the site, yet you deny the most sexual offer/pleasure you'll ever have... Whatever!

Clueless!!


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: MOTH]
    #11633640 -

WAIT moth give me 5 more minutes!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: TM]
    #11633643 -

OMG man.  There was no agreement that I recall, you insisted on sending me a gift.  If you like you can always give me your address and I will send you whatever money you think I owe you.  Maybe I'll send you a few other things too.  Or you can just give me a bad trade rating and call it a day, I don't care. 

To noobs: don't accept gifts from people you don't know online.  There might be strings attached.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: MOTH]
    #11633645 -

And yeah, I can still be horny without putting out.  It's called having STANDARDS. 

I recently left my husband so I'm hoping I'll see more action then I ever had with him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #11633655 -

awesomebastard said:
I fail to see how TM wanting YOU to drive to HIS place somehow makes him seem desperate.


You ask everyone on the forum? I bet no one you ask to drive to your house has a penis :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: MOTH]
    #11633665 -

I'd be down for a group thing.

I've been with 2 girls and shared a girl with a friend, but never a full on orgy.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here isnt freaked out by group sex....Shroomery Orgy Gathering anyone? [Re: MOTH]
    #11633678 -

Look, I started a new, semi-non-exclusive Shroomery member-members club!



Its real!  the "Official MOTH/ellemyshade Shroomery Fan Club!!"
OMOTHESFC!!



Heres the detail :laugh: :heart:
I'm member #1 tee hee




--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who has a mental illness? *group share time* ;-)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 10,693 83 05/13/20 09:38 PM
by deadwk
* 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 9,768 54 03/04/03 11:46 AM
by Sterile
* Sex and Middle Management
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 10,482 71 11/18/02 05:58 PM
by Anonymous
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,961 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* Good sex is good.
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 3,151 20 04/12/03 09:52 AM
by In(di)go
* Let's have an orgy!
( 1 2 3 all )
xero 2,808 40 03/10/04 08:42 AM
by
* Am I the only one who freaks when cops are around?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 8,113 59 11/25/05 11:38 PM
by eric_the_red

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,421 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.