Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: true that shrooms are legal in holland? [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #1854077 -

Quote:
i wouldnt be surprised if he turned into some big dictator and took over the army and didnt let anyone kick him out of the white house. fuckin cowboy. there is way to much repression going on and it's making me sick so ima go check out another thread haha. peace.



I would almost love for that to happen. It's about the only way I see that we could get real change going on, after something like that sparked a revolution.


--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in holland? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1854080 -

Quote:
That's why we Americans feel so strongly about our right to bear arms. If anyone tries to do such a thing it would be a catastrophe because everyday men and women would stand up and fight. 



I wouldn't call getting the everyman to not take it any more a catastrophe.  :wink: 


--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in holland? [Re: Xlea321]
    #1854086 -

Alex123 said:
Then they'd get blown apart in 2-3 days. Handguns arn't much use against tanks, jet fighters and daisy cutters. The Taliban found that out. 



Err, there's a bit of a difference.  :smile:

For one thing, it's not just pistols.  There're a fuck of a lot of longarms in the US -- and a surprising number of assault and other heavy weapons.

For another thing -- I don't think most of the army would just turn over and help a dictator like that.  I'd speculate that -most- of the National Guard wouldn't, for example.

Anyway.  One of the larger, often missed points of the second amendment is that the citizenry is supposed to have weapons that it can use to take down the government, in a case like this. 

It'd also be an intensely guerilla war; how are you going to tell who the enemy is when they aren't towelheads on camels in the desert? 

Anyway.  I think that all this theorizing is jacking the topic, now that I realise it...and probably not a good thing to talk about, with the trends of this administration, anyway. :wink:



--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in holland? [Re: Sev]
    #1855825 -

viva la revolution!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in holland? [Re: ]
    #1859245 -

iamhimheisme said:
half the population is redneck, look at our president. 



The president is but enless alot of people are hiding out rednecks are not a big piece in the population pie.

Sev said:
Alex123 said:
Anyway.  One of the larger, often missed points of the second amendment is that the citizenry is supposed to have weapons that it can use to take down the government, in a case like this.   



:wtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in holland? [Re: DailyPot]
    #1859317 -

my only response is this: why then is nascar the most popular sport in the country?  if you say "because nascar rocks" or something at all similar, well, thats just too bad  :shake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in holland? [Re: ]
    #1859337 -

I had no idea that Nascar is considered the most popular sport in the country.

I had no idea that Nascar is considered a sport.

I now revoke my membership in the USA.

I'm just going to keep living here and tell everyone that I have declared my home a sovern nation.


--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in holland? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1859347 -

yeah, makes you sad doesnt it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in holland? [Re: ]
    #1859643 -

because most americans don't have the attention span to watch "real" cars going around an actual "race" track. That and because our roads suck.


--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in holland? [Re: soochi]
    #11614846 -

sorry for starting this thread up again, and I'm not sure if this is common knowledge in the u.s. but shrooms have been illegalized in holland this past summer, the christian tyrans have prevailed, indeed...


--------------------
Anyone in the Netherlands or London, UK looking to sell :sanpedro: or :peyotespectrum: just :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in Holland? [Re: FlickeryVision]
    #11615132 -

Yes when I went to Amsterdam from 4/08/09 until 4/21/09(celebrated  420 and my anniversary  in the perfect place to be)and I was told that they had several complaints over the past few years from tourist come to the Dam and straight p abusing the mushrooms.A man at BABA smart shop told me that the "straw that broke the camels back"was a 16 year old French girl got wasted and jumped off the bridge near Central station.I did not hear that she died(not that big of a plunge)but I was told that that was the last straw.
One thing some of these tourist don't understand is that they sell Panaelus mushrooms which is WAY more potent by weight than cubes.11 wet grams is like an eight of dried Cubes.So you know some ignorant kids went over there and at like 3 boxes of Pans and wigged the fuck out.
Another interesting ban they place in Amsterdam(this was a few months before the shroom ban)was that there was to be no smoking tobacco in most public places.
I know I have made a shit tone of typo's I have been up for 38 hrs with no help so I am not even fucking with spell check so PEACE in going to sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in Holland? [Re: DNBplus]
    #11615134 -

But I was told that Truffles are still legal!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in holland? [Re: FlickeryVision]
    #11615148 -

FlickeryVision - you confused me by bumping this thread! It's 6 years old! I couldn't understand all the comments stating that mushrooms were legal......

For a bit more detail, the current (2009) situation in the Netherlands, as described by Save Our Shrooms:

Quote:
Just a quick update after months of non activity in the mushroom world: Magic Mushrooms were banned, but Sclerotia and Mushroom Growkits are still legal.

Sclerotia have the same effect as Magic Mushrooms, but they are a bit milder. You can buy them in a smartshop.

With Magic Mushroom Growkits you can grow your own mushrooms at home. You can buy them in a smartshop.



So yes, sclerotia (a.k.a truffles / philosophers' stones) remains legal.

For more information on sclerotia see this post which compares sclerotia to cubensis mushrooms.


--------------------
I wrote that, but I meant something else

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in Holland? [Re: DNBplus]
    #11615186 -

DNBplus said:
Yes when I went to Amsterdam from 4/08/09 until 4/21/09(celebrated  420 and my anniversary  in the perfect place to be)and I was told that they had several complaints over the past few years from tourist come to the Dam and straight p abusing the mushrooms.A man at BABA smart shop told me that the "straw that broke the camels back"was a 16 year old French girl got wasted and jumped off the bridge near Central station.I did not hear that she died(not that big of a plunge)but I was told that that was the last straw.
One thing some of these tourist don't understand is that they sell Panaelus mushrooms which is WAY more potent by weight than cubes.11 wet grams is like an eight of dried Cubes.So you know some ignorant kids went over there and at like 3 boxes of Pans and wigged the fuck out.
Another interesting ban they place in Amsterdam(this was a few months before the shroom ban)was that there was to be no smoking tobacco in most public places.
I know I have made a shit tone of typo's I have been up for 38 hrs with no help so I am not even fucking with spell check so PEACE in going to sleep.



yeah apparently the girl did die; she jumped from the lounge deck of NEMO, (a big copper science museum shaped like a boat) onto the exit road of a motorway tunnel. And indeed truffles remain legal (I don't really see how that make sense but what do I know)
Also tobacco smoking was outlawed for a while in cafes and restaurants and other public places, but they more or less undid that.
Smoking pure marijuana spliffs has never been illegal though :strokebeard2:


--------------------
Anyone in the Netherlands or London, UK looking to sell :sanpedro: or :peyotespectrum: just :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: true that shrooms are legal in Holland? [Re: FlickeryVision]
    #11615238 -

Hello my friend.I did not notice you are from The DAM!! I love you city and would love to come back and bring a REAL bike and ride that bowel you guys have downtown.I stayed on Warmosstraat across from conscious dreams, I had one of the best times of my life in you city.
  5 shrooms.
I am also glad to see you kind of backed me me of my info(see people I do often know what i AM TALKING ABOUT :

  Well I would give you Five Shooms but you dont want them.

Edited by DNBplus (12/09/09 07:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* shrooms in amsterdam keifaman 1,305 7 12/26/02 02:56 PM
by Cherk
* Any tips on mailing shrooms back from Amsterdam? Eeeznuts 15,990 19 08/01/02 09:33 AM
by Hamurabi
* Amsterdam "smartshops" shroomGod420 2,528 14 12/09/02 02:10 PM
by Purple_Voyage
* Are shrooms legal in Japan? Destroying Angel 9,205 6 11/30/01 09:43 PM
by mr crisper
* Are shrooms legal to grow in Dam Food 1,419 9 01/27/02 06:06 PM
by cuddles
* amsterdam prices scotsman1 4,034 15 06/28/02 05:39 PM
by Dankman
* dumb question about shroom names paranoiac21 3,100 10 08/06/01 10:41 AM
by paranoiac21
* Mindblowing shrooms.. Divided 2,066 10 09/16/02 06:09 PM
by ShroominSpradl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
8,164 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 58 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.125 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 17 queries.