Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Sons of Anarchy
    #11574057 -

Fucking awesome show, does anyone here watch this?

season finale last night was awesome if you know the show, such cliffhangers and i have to wait like 9 months to see another episode ahhhhh!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11574083 -

it was pretty intense, I must admit!


--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11574093 -

Thanks for reminding me, I forgot and hadn't gotten this weeks yet. Probably my second favorite show atm next to Breaking Bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: krypto2000]
    #11574125 -

krypto2000 said:
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot and hadn't gotten this weeks yet. Probably my second favorite show atm next to Breaking Bad.


:thumbup: same here, soa dont hold a candle to bb though.  At first i was so-so on soa but good plot twists and ass kicking recently.  The season finale pissed me off, like come on so many things left unresolved:shakefist: Breaking bad should be coming back on pretty soon right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #11574148 -

I love SOA..  Great show last night.. Can't wait for the new season to come out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: Damion5050]
    #11574268 -

yep.  prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty good show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #11579182 -

Mush 4 Brains said:
krypto2000 said:
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot and hadn't gotten this weeks yet. Probably my second favorite show atm next to Breaking Bad.


:thumbup: same here, soa dont hold a candle to bb though.  At first i was so-so on soa but good plot twists and ass kicking recently.  The season finale pissed me off, like come on so many things left unresolved:shakefist: Breaking bad should be coming back on pretty soon right?




ya and i was fucking mad they killed the prospect off!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11579388 -

AcidDropper420 said:
Mush 4 Brains said:
krypto2000 said:
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot and hadn't gotten this weeks yet. Probably my second favorite show atm next to Breaking Bad.


:thumbup: same here, soa dont hold a candle to bb though.  At first i was so-so on soa but good plot twists and ass kicking recently.  The season finale pissed me off, like come on so many things left unresolved:shakefist: Breaking bad should be coming back on pretty soon right?




ya and i was fucking mad they killed the prospect off!



Me too


--------------------
To fathom hell or soar angelic, Just take a pinch of psychedelic.
-Humphry Osmond

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: lovi]
    #11579404 -

Halfsac was a bonafied badass!

But stealing his kid?  That's just low.

There was some stupid shit that I hated in this last episode though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11579523 -

Yeah SOA is one of new new fav shows!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11579794 -

I fucking love that show.  A friend introduced me after The Shield ended.  It healed the wounds :lol:  I'm actually growing my bead out and wearing a skully a lot more because I wanna look like Opie for a while.  :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11579904 -

AcidDropper420 said:
Mush 4 Brains said:
krypto2000 said:
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot and hadn't gotten this weeks yet. Probably my second favorite show atm next to Breaking Bad.


:thumbup: same here, soa dont hold a candle to bb though.  At first i was so-so on soa but good plot twists and ass kicking recently.  The season finale pissed me off, like come on so many things left unresolved:shakefist: Breaking bad should be coming back on pretty soon right?




ya and i was fucking mad they killed the prospect off!



fuckin proper like! right before he got patched in too.

i had been waiting for thme to kill zorbell for like 5 episodes god damn

every thing always seems to go wrong for the sons, thats why its so entertaining.. always in suspense.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: igwna]
    #11580264 -

Shit, I suppose I should have figured, but now I know the prospect gets killed off lol. Only reason I actually came on here is because I opened up firefox to download the show and I impuslively opened up the shroomery (and reddit) like I normally do so I figured I might as well check out this thread rofl. Won't be looking at anymore until it's over.

Oh, and I forgot about Trailer Park Boys. Some other shroomerites turned me onto that recently. I'd say that's my favorite comedy tv show, I can't really compare a comedy and a drama but so well, so just throwing that out there. If anyone doesn't know about it I'd sum it up as it's like the office except in a trailer park instead of an office and growing weed and committing crimes instead of selling paper. Best show idea ever, and it's executed as well or better than I'd have hoped.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: krypto2000]
    #11580909 -

Well I just finished it. I'm pretty satisfied overall, I felt there was more or less a good amount of things resolved while leaving enough open for the next season.

As far as Zorbell goes I couldn't care less if he got away. I wanted him to be tortured, but he lost his daughter and more or less everything else, though I'd be pissed if the Aryans align with him again, I suspect they won't though but I dunno. The way I see it though is he looked pretty fucked, he has hardly any friends, perhaps none, I can imagine death would be better than being in his situation, specially since given his... lifestyle, he's bound to get screwed over in time.

I was upset that the irishman killed the prospect, but depending how it turns out with the kidnapped child I could see completely forgiving him (yeah, it won't happen, just saying personally). It's a totally understandable reaction, his son was the only thing of meaning in his world, now he has nothing and he thought the sons were responsible. Now if he killed the baby instead, yeah, I'd fucking torture that mother fucker for days before he bleed out.

Now the fbi agent. I've wanted to see her taken out for awhile, now I really want her to get fucked. Again, given the situation I can kind of understand how she reacted, it seemed like an accident and in the same situation I have no idea what I'd do honestly. Probably not that, but I can't say without it happening yunno. On top of the other shit, and just that she's generally a heartless cunt, her life is more or less meaningless and a generally degradation to society. I never liked her, but I would have forgiven her before, she's just done too much shit now though and her time's expired for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: krypto2000]
    #11581088 -

i think we'll definitely be seeing zorbell again. he's obviously an enemy of the club now and they killed his daughter.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11581118 -

`This show is easily the best show on TV ATM IMO. :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: igwna]
    #11583594 -

It's Zobel.  Where are you guys getting the R from?  :tongue2:

Edited by Newbie (12/04/09 12:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: Newbie]
    #11583626 -

Newbie said:
It's Zobel.  Where are you guys getting the R from?  :tongue2:




probably started with me, i could never tell what exactly his name was :tongue:


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: igwna]
    #11583665 -

:lol:  He cracks me up.  He always has the same tone.  And Jax's woman never changes her facial expression.  I dunno if you noticed but Stahl's makeup looks just like Celia's from Weeds; that bitchy flesh tone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Re: igwna]
    #11584014 -

Haha, yah. When I was typing it I couldn't remember his name so I scrolled up and reread your post. I remember thinking 'hmm, that doesn't sound right, but it's clearly the same guy, he must know what he's talking about' so I just went with it :rofl:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sons Of Anarchy
( 1 2 all )
RationalEgo 1,939 24 10/18/09 11:29 PM
by metalmorph
* Sons of Anarchy lovi 403 7 12/01/09 10:36 PM
by lovi
* Anarchy, brainwashed soldiers, etc. Crasher 1,686 18 11/27/08 08:41 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Help me prospect for some gold! ZippoZM 1,406 16 04/14/07 10:55 PM
by Disco Cat
* anarchy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dutchmushroom 4,881 62 10/25/07 12:29 AM
by dutchmushroom
* Anarchy Online sDariuSs 1,416 12 12/04/04 12:17 AM
by sDariuSs
* Peace or Anarchy
( 1 2 all )
Tattoo 2,895 22 03/14/06 10:29 PM
by Derelict
* Judge's teen son gets caught with a FUCKLOAD of drugs and walks away scott free..
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 4,531 24 10/01/09 01:03 AM
by citricacidx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,961 topic views. 2 members, 27 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.