Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
how the FUCK do you whistle
    #11518782 -

i have never been able to do it

can you whistle? if so, how?
know how to whistle?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 11/24/09 01:18 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: laserpig]
    #11518788 -

:lol: if you can't do it by now, all hope is lost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: Solemente]
    #11518790 -

lips together, blow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: druqs]
    #11518797 -

mycelismymind said:
lips together, blow.



Air comes out of my mouth. That is all. Seriously, being able to whistle would be badass. I've been trying my whole life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11518804 -

if i could whistle it would be rad as fuck

LSDreamer said:
Air comes out of my mouth. That is all. Seriously, being able to whistle would be badass. I've been trying my whole life.



^


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11518810 -

I dont want to brag -- but i'm fucking king-shit whistler.  I whistle at least 2hr a day (intermittently), and can do all sorts of tunes.  I generally practice by whistling solo's over whatever dead song I happen to be listening to :shrug:

I'm going to start a one-man band someday soon where it's just me: accordion + whistle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11518815 -

LSDreamer said:
mycelismymind said:
lips together, blow.



Air comes out of my mouth. That is all. Seriously, being able to whistle would be badass. I've been trying my whole life.



its all about the position of the tongue:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #11518822 -

ShroomerRoss said:
its all about the position of the tongue:thumbup:



hints plz i am desperate


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #11518824 -

ShroomerRoss said:
LSDreamer said:
mycelismymind said:
lips together, blow.



Air comes out of my mouth. That is all. Seriously, being able to whistle would be badass. I've been trying my whole life.



its all about the position of the tongue:thumbup:



Helpful :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: laserpig]
    #11518831 -

laserpig said:
ShroomerRoss said:
its all about the position of the tongue:thumbup:



hints plz i am desperate



You gotta position it close to the roof of your mouth.

The air has limited room to escape when you breath out and that makes the whistle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11518834 -

be patient young grasshopper

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: memes]
    #11518838 -

meams said:
I dont want to brag -- but i'm fucking king-shit whistler.  I whistle at least 2hr a day (intermittently), and can do all sorts of tunes.  I generally practice by whistling solo's over whatever dead song I happen to be listening to :shrug:

I'm going to start a one-man band someday soon where it's just me: accordion + whistle



I do exactly the same. Whenever I'm at my job I need to pass the hours doing something.

But yea, whistling cannt be learned or understood. It can only be experienced.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #11518854 -

I can whistle just fine but my dad can whistle louder than ANYBODY I've meet. He whistles with his 2 pinkies and can easily be heard over large crowds.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: CosmicFool]
    #11518879 -

i can do the same whistle as the 2 fingers but without my fingers. people were amazed, even now people ask how i do it:lol: a useless skill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: memes]
    #11518882 -

meams said:
I dont want to brag -- but i'm fucking king-shit whistler.



I uploaded a quick video of me doing the Bear Necessities -- i just did it, first take, stoned as fuck, so don't be judgemental!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #11518891 -

holy shit i almost did it!

harmonic resonance in my mouth come on i know you can do it


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: laserpig]
    #11518948 -

its just something ur dad has to teach u when ur little :cool: ohyeah id love to know how to do the 2fingers badass whistling though, but its way too hard


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: laserpig]
    #11518955 -

:lmafo: what the fuck


--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: memes]
    #11518964 -

meams said:
meams said:
I dont want to brag -- but i'm fucking king-shit whistler.



I uploaded a quick video of me doing the Bear Necessities -- i just did it, first take, stoned as fuck, so don't be judgemental!





+5 :thumbup:


--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how the FUCK do you whistle [Re: laserpig]
    #11518965 -

I'll do my best to explain how to whistle...

Purse your lips together in a small "O" shape as if you were going to hit a joint.
Move your tongue in the back of your mouth toward the roof of your mouth as if you were making a "-ck" sound like as in "Cat"  Keep your tongue in the "-ck" position.
Gently blow air out of your mouth and gradually adjust the position of your tongue and the strength of your breath until you hear a note...

Hope that helps


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just got back from Whistler Blackcomb adamj 670 2 12/10/06 06:07 PM
by 5150
* Whistler Blackcomb. smack 513 4 12/10/09 10:31 AM
by Happy2fly
* Does your nose ever whistle? Anonymous 1,988 13 03/02/04 03:47 PM
by Kremlin
* have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,753 44 11/09/04 07:17 AM
by Silven
* drug-fucking-horror story
( 1 2 all )
zSDMF 6,292 31 12/24/04 09:35 PM
by Jim
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,260 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* fuck retail *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
ricochet 4,025 26 01/10/05 10:41 PM
by DNKYD
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,774 topic views. 7 members, 7 guests and 238 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 22 queries.