Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11298469 -

UnholyChild666 said:
MycoUnderground said:
Murder?  The kids aren't even dead, and if they were, she wouldn't get murder. 


It is pretty messed up, though.



yes they are dead but she could easily get manslaughter both of them.



where did it say the kids died?

Regardless, that woman should be locked into a burning prison


--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: Snape]
    #11298535 -

Indubitably said:
this black lady cares more about food stamps then her own kids



May I ask why the OP had to point out the race of the woman in his thread? How is that relevant or significant to this story at all?


When I told my girlfriend about some of the bigots on the board and asked her "it doesn't make sense, how could this be on a forum dedicated to psychedelic mushrooms?" her response was "well, lots of rednecks do mushrooms because they have livestock"


OH and note TO THE SHROOMERY:

I've been reading a lot of people around here expressing themselves like bigots and fools.

Maybe some of you people aren't knowingly racist, but you are unknowingly playing an important role as a mindless tool in this white power structure we live in.

Who controls the media? Would this story have been as interesting to you if it was about a white woman? The media only shows stories that get people like this excited. Their primary concern is to get people interested in their story, and people like the OP seem to love having these stereotypes in their mind reinforced by a little screen.

Do you know how many white crackheads there are? Do you know how many white people use food stamps and neglect their children?

Most scholars would agree that "white" people are responsible for more destruction and genocide than any other people. Our population/demographic literally grew and began to spread like a cancer around the world. Look at where the white man came from geographically and ask yourself how we got where we are today. 

Do you know how deep the power structure goes? I don't. But I do believe almost every media story you read, every stupid joke told about another race, every stereotypes you absorb; it is all there to make you the mindless, apathetic, and obedient puppet that you are today.



Don't get me wrong though, I understand that you people are not the enemy.

To quote Immortal Technique...

"My enemy is not the average white man, it's not the kid down the block or the kids I see on the street; my enemy is the white man I don't see: the people in the white house, the corporate monopoly owners, fake liberal politicians those are my enemies. The generals of the armies that are mostly conservatives those are the real Mother-Fuckers that I need to bring it to, not the poor, broke country-ass soldier that's too stupid to know shit about the way things are set up."


:peace:


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11298576 -

your gf sounds ignorant, no offense.

you are taking things to an unnecessary level. I think you are more hung up on her being black than the rest of us(with the exception of some other guy who got a notification). who cares if we are openly stating that she is black? I am sure we are all aware that people of any skin color can be idiots. Should I refrain from referring to people as white or black or mexican or whatever in any situation? Shit, when you make a police report about lets say a mugging, they ask you if the person was white, black, mexican, whatever. It's just describing a person. Unnecessary? Sometimes(like in the instance of the thread title). Racist?..nope, not at all from what I see.

Stop trying to sound superior


--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11298590 -

1) first of all that post isn't directed towards the entire shroomery. 2) my girlfriend wasn't being ignorant it was a joking remark. 3) this isn't a police report, her race is needlessly in the title of post, i GUARANTEE you if it was a white woman the post would NOT be called "this white lady cares more about food stamps then kids."


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11298592 -

I am racist.


--------------------
Ah Shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11298616 -

Nuggetpouch said:
Indubitably said:
this black lady cares more about food stamps then her own kids



May I ask why the OP had to point out the race of the woman in his thread? How is that relevant or significant to this story at all?


When I told my girlfriend about some of the bigots on the board and asked her "it doesn't make sense, how could this be on a forum dedicated to psychedelic mushrooms?" her response was "well, lots of rednecks do mushrooms because they have livestock"


OH and note TO THE SHROOMERY:

I've been reading a lot of people around here expressing themselves like bigots and fools.

Maybe some of you people aren't knowingly racist, but you are unknowingly playing an important role as a mindless tool in this white power structure we live in.

Who controls the media? Would this story have been as interesting to you if it was about a white woman? The media only shows stories that get people like this excited. Their primary concern is to get people interested in their story, and people like the OP seem to love having these stereotypes in their mind reinforced by a little screen.

Do you know how many white crackheads there are? Do you know how many white people use food stamps and neglect their children?

Most scholars would agree that "white" people are responsible for more destruction and genocide than any other people. Our population/demographic literally grew and began to spread like a cancer around the world. Look at where the white man came from geographically and ask yourself how we got where we are today. 

Do you know how deep the power structure goes? I don't. But I do believe almost every media story you read, every stupid joke told about another race, every stereotypes you absorb; it is all there to make you the mindless, apathetic, and obedient puppet that you are today.



Don't get me wrong though, I understand that you people are not the enemy.

To quote Immortal Technique...

"My enemy is not the average white man, it's not the kid down the block or the kids I see on the street; my enemy is the white man I don't see: the people in the white house, the corporate monopoly owners, fake liberal politicians those are my enemies. The generals of the armies that are mostly conservatives those are the real Mother-Fuckers that I need to bring it to, not the poor, broke country-ass soldier that's too stupid to know shit about the way things are set up."


:peace:



The "black" part of the title is irrelevant.  You and Tech are both right.

IT is the fuckin shit, btw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11298649 -

Nuggetpouch said:
1) first of all that post isn't directed towards the entire shroomery. 2) my girlfriend wasn't being ignorant it was a joking remark. 3) this isn't a police report, her race is needlessly in the title of post, i GUARANTEE you if it was a white woman the post would NOT be called "this white lady cares more about food stamps then kids."




1. you are still assuming that the OP is racist, which is jumping the gun.

2. it is possible that your girlfriend has a hidden racial agenda. some people won't find her joke funny, and take it serious, just as you are taking the title too serious.

3. The description of her being black IS totally unnecessary like I stated, but it isn't racist. I can't stand people trying to call out racism every chance they get. What role are you trying to play? why don't you actually go outside and preach this to people face to face and actually try solving racism in your personal non-internet community..that is if this bothers you so much that you had to write such a big statement on where you stand with this issue.


--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11298676 -

desiretoheal said:
Nuggetpouch said:
1) first of all that post isn't directed towards the entire shroomery. 2) my girlfriend wasn't being ignorant it was a joking remark. 3) this isn't a police report, her race is needlessly in the title of post, i GUARANTEE you if it was a white woman the post would NOT be called "this white lady cares more about food stamps then kids."




1. you are still assuming that the OP is racist, which is jumping the gun.

2. it is possible that your girlfriend has a hidden racial agenda. some people won't find her joke funny, and take it serious, just as you are taking the title too serious.

3. The description of her being black IS totally unnecessary like I stated, but it isn't racist. I can't stand people trying to call out racism every chance they get. What role are you trying to play? why don't you actually go outside and preach this to people face to face and actually try solving racism in your personal non-internet community..that is if this bothers you so much that you had to write such a big statement on where you stand with this issue.




well said :highfive:

It's funny, mostly people that call other people racist and get offended easily, don't even have any friends of another race. Just something I have noticed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11298715 -

desiretoheal said:
Nuggetpouch said:
1) first of all that post isn't directed towards the entire shroomery. 2) my girlfriend wasn't being ignorant it was a joking remark. 3) this isn't a police report, her race is needlessly in the title of post, i GUARANTEE you if it was a white woman the post would NOT be called "this white lady cares more about food stamps then kids."




1. you are still assuming that the OP is racist, which is jumping the gun.

2. it is possible that your girlfriend has a hidden racial agenda. some people won't find her joke funny, and take it serious, just as you are taking the title too serious.

3. The description of her being black IS totally unnecessary like I stated, but it isn't racist. I can't stand people trying to call out racism every chance they get. What role are you trying to play? why don't you actually go outside and preach this to people face to face and actually try solving racism in your personal non-internet community..that is if this bothers you so much that you had to write such a big statement on where you stand with this issue.



Did you even read my post?

I said that people who express themselves that way are either racist OR they are unknowingly playing a role that enforces a train of thought subconsciously associated with white supremacy? You see what I am saying?

Yeah fine, maybe the "redneck" joke was a little hypocritical...you may have be on that one. It was just an immature way of jabbing back at the OP, and at least I can admit it was a racially motivated remark. It just pisses me off to see a bunch of white people sitting around a message board laughing and participating in the misfortune of an entire race being exploited as a latent function of the media. 

You get me??


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11298728 -

I AM SWIM said:
It's funny, mostly people that call other people racist and get offended easily, don't even have any friends of another race. Just something I have noticed.



it's funny you mention that because all my friend are white. but thats just probably a result of the circumstances of my location.

My girlfriend is half cuban though


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11298734 -

:popcorn:


--------------------
=================================================
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me , thx :-)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: royer]
    #11298789 -

so are u saying the lady is not black?

There is nothing wrong with saying somebody is black, as long as it isn't used in a negative manner, It's just a statement of fact.

Take the word gay, when it's used as an adjective for describing a negative situation..

In it's original meaning for 'happy' , somebody could say,

"yeah that guy over there is really successful and gay"

okay.

saying "that fag stole my money, wat a gay fucker"

is a :nono:

Fag is like the word for nigger among gay people.

I think your blowing things way out of proportion, just my opinion.

Nobody in this thread is laughing at them because they are black.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11298808 -

desiretoheal said:
1. you are still assuming that the OP is racist, which is jumping the gun.




I think nearly everybody is racist.  We may be racist in positive ways that 'benefit' a black dude, we may be racist in ways that negatively effect a black dude, but I think due to our conditioning nearly all of us are racist.  To not be a racist, you have to be seriously aware or enlightened above it all, and view every single living person in the respect that they are all different sentient individuals.

I guess I am just taking about what nuggetpouch is talking about, subconsciously being racist/pre-judging individuals from different races differently.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11298830 -

I AM SWIM said:
so are u saying the lady is not black?



dude of course he is not saying that


what he is saying is that the lady being black is an unnecessary and irrelevant detail...if its not crucial to the story then what motivated op to even mention it in the first place?  maybe a state of subconscious impatience and disdain with the black community as a whole...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: NastyDHL]
    #11298873 -

NastyDHL said:
I AM SWIM said:
so are u saying the lady is not black?



dude of course he is not saying that




i know, it was meant to be sarcastic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11298882 -

:awesome:    :hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: NastyDHL]
    #11298905 -

NastyDHL said:
what he is saying is that the lady being black is an unnecessary and irrelevant detail...



I agree, it wasn't necessary, but if there were more white people in the video, and a white lady, and if they both said something about food stamps, then it would obviously be necessary to use the word black.

Quote:
if its not crucial to the story then what motivated op to even mention it in the first place?  maybe a state of subconscious impatience and disdain with the black community as a whole...



or maybe cause she is black :shrug:


I see what your saying, but when somebody says the sentence

"This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids."

is racist,

they are simply incorrect. You cannot say something is true when it's based on assumptions.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11298923 -

Nuggetpouch said:
When I told my girlfriend about some of the bigots on the board and asked her "it doesn't make sense, how could this be on a forum dedicated to psychedelic mushrooms?" her response was "well, lots of rednecks do mushrooms because they have livestock"





This in itself is a generalization.

Not all rural people are "rednecks", not all "rednecks" are racists, and not all rural "rednecks" have livestock OR do mushrooms.

Some people tend to get all touchy feely when someone talks bad about blacks, or hispanics, etc. but have no problem assuming I'm a barefoot racist camaro drivin' hick because I'm from Alabama.


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11299325 -

Although I admit it was painful initially, nothing would protect them from what the next 20-40 years in america has for them, not to mention in a horribly impoverished living situation. In that sense, if you culiminate all the pain that they will most likely feel, the kids got off with benefits.....though I feel this is narcasistic and all, facts dont lie, humans do.


--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This black lady cares more about food stamps then kids. [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11299505 -

Nuggetpouch said:
When I told my girlfriend about some of the bigots on the board and asked her "it doesn't make sense, how could this be on a forum dedicated to psychedelic mushrooms?" her response was "well, lots of rednecks do mushrooms because they have livestock"





It doesn't make sense to me that so many "enlightened" people on a site about mushrooms can refuse to see that the races are all different, or at least refuse to see that some of those differences include poor performance in school, higher rates of STD infection, higher crime rates, and abnormally high rates of teen pregnancy.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ever hotbox your kids?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouInfoIt 8,691 54 10/23/08 10:40 AM
by Brainiac
* What's white, black, and orange? Not Responding 327 5 03/02/18 08:38 AM
by Asante
* Cary Grant stamps LearyfanS 1,870 13 12/20/02 04:15 PM
by Learyfan
* Anyone can be black
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,108 24 12/01/02 07:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Black Muddy River Ripple 3,338 13 07/21/03 08:44 PM
by Ripple
* high jump fans and stamp collectors, you may be in danger insectvhore 1,350 16 02/17/05 04:05 PM
by sunshine
* If you have kids notapillow 1,308 14 03/10/04 03:19 PM
by shriek
* Crystal Kids
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 11,707 32 01/12/12 05:09 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,194 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 282 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.