Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: redistributing wealth... [Re: Mr.Al]
    #11214920 -

Mr.Al said:
Benefits, weekend differentials, health insurance, and all that cool shit is outstanding.





What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: redistributing wealth... [Re: Mr.Al]
    #11214933 -

Exactly, and that can be done best when money isn't the incentive.....

Also assuming that why I said to remove monetary incentives, that I meant to stop paying people money is just... LMAO


--------------------
"Nature is like a sculptor constantly improving upon her work, but to do so she chisels away at living flesh." H.K. Bloom

"Is God willing to prevent evil but not able? Then he is not omnipotent...
Is he able but not willing? Then he is malevolent...
Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him god." Epicurus c. 300 BCE

"When I brought up the fact that 'No drug is good or bad, they're all just A drug, what someone does with them determines the postive or negative outcome. Look at medicine, those are drugs' Reponse was that 'well medicine solves problems' well so does LSD." -Learningtofly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: redistributing wealth... [Re: THC Titan]
    #11214937 -

THC Titan said:
Mr.Al said:
Benefits, weekend differentials, health insurance, and all that cool shit is outstanding.





What?




What's wrong with bennies?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: redistributing wealth... [Re: mozhual]
    #11214942 -

mozhual said:
Exactly, and that can be done best when money isn't the incentive.....




But that is why people work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: redistributing wealth... [Re: Mr.Al]
    #11214963 -

THAT is why SOME people work.... and more often then not, money is just an expression of status


--------------------
"Nature is like a sculptor constantly improving upon her work, but to do so she chisels away at living flesh." H.K. Bloom

"Is God willing to prevent evil but not able? Then he is not omnipotent...
Is he able but not willing? Then he is malevolent...
Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him god." Epicurus c. 300 BCE

"When I brought up the fact that 'No drug is good or bad, they're all just A drug, what someone does with them determines the postive or negative outcome. Look at medicine, those are drugs' Reponse was that 'well medicine solves problems' well so does LSD." -Learningtofly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: redistributing wealth... [Re: mozhual]
    #11214978 -

mozhual said:
THAT is why SOME people work.... and more often then not, money is just an expression of status




People who value status symbols are not comparably wealthy in relation to their income.


That turd burglar was waxing philosophical about a study funded by the federal reserve....

Interesting that the current administration is trying to illegally rewrite contracts, starting with C.E.O.s because people don't like them....



No I don't trust the former Al Gore speechwriter.  He sounds like either a televangelist or a used car salesman.  I would like to kick him square in the jimmies.

Edited by Mr.Al (10/09/09 12:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: redistributing wealth... [Re: Mr.Al]
    #11214996 -

Mr.Al said:
mozhual said:
THAT is why SOME people work.... and more often then not, money is just an expression of status




People who value status symbols are not comparably wealthy in relation to their income.



Big-ass luxury party yachts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: redistributing wealth... [Re: THC Titan]
    #11215029 -

THC Titan said:
Mr.Al said:
mozhual said:
THAT is why SOME people work.... and more often then not, money is just an expression of status




People who value status symbols are not comparably wealthy in relation to their income.



Big-ass luxury party yachts?




Most millionaires have ordinary homes in middle class neighborhoods, don't wear flashy clothes, and drive American made cars.  They often have their own small business.

You don't see the truth about the habits of wealthy people on T.V.

Wealthy people live well below their means, that's why they're wealthy...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: redistributing wealth... [Re: mozhual]
    #11215655 -

mozhual said:
Also assuming that why I said to remove monetary incentives, that I meant to stop paying people money is just... LMAO



I know.  It's frustrating to argue with people who simply have no interest in understanding.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: redistributing wealth... [Re: Knobby Tops]
    #11218336 -

Knobby Tops said:
I say redistribute the wealth DOWNWARDS!



Ahh, that suggestion might label you as an evil, greedy conservative.

Good luck being generous and responsible while becoming productive and producing more than the sum of your parts. The greedy liberals will eat your heart out and demand more...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: redistributing wealth... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #11218451 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
mozhual said:
Also assuming that why I said to remove monetary incentives, that I meant to stop paying people money is just... LMAO



I know.  It's frustrating to argue with people who simply have no interest in understanding.




Yeah right.

I don't trust a former Al Gore speechwriter speaking about a sketchy federal reserve study.  The man is obviously a tool-bag.

I'm not a gullible idiot that believes someone who sounds like a car salesman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's the best way to redistribute wealth equitably?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 )
ballsalsaMDiscord 6,308 460 09/30/17 09:40 AM
by akira_akuma
* Looters "redistributing wealth" Alex213 1,490 18 09/06/05 12:43 PM
by afoaf
* Wealth Cap..."When the rich make too much money" carbonhoots 1,824 12 09/25/07 11:35 AM
by allreadyused
* 8 People now have more wealth than half of the planet
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KauaiOrca 1,340 79 01/21/17 04:05 PM
by KauaiOrca
* Study: Size of men’s biceps can determine views on redistribution
( 1 2 all )
Echro 2,123 31 05/22/13 04:31 PM
by zappaisgod
* Income Redistribution RandalFlagg 862 7 03/28/05 08:44 PM
by Catalysis
* Social safety nets and income redistribution WAN 1,825 19 08/17/15 10:17 AM
by Patlal
* Clinton says we need 100, 000 MORE cops, 4B$ more in fed taxes redistributed to crim. justice system johnm214 621 2 04/13/08 02:18 PM
by dill705

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
4,817 topic views. 3 members, 0 guests and 34 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.