Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, San Pedro   eBay Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Ayahuasca Healing Alone?
    #11207005 - 10/08/09 12:54 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

I have one experience under my belt.

I'm taking it to heal myself of emotional trauma--last time was emotionally shattering and intense--a lot of anger, screaming, and crying came out.

Would it be a bad idea to take this out alone in the woods away from people on a nice day?

I have a fair number of trips under my belt (including one solo of 4 hits of strong acid out in the woods)

Good call or Bad Call

I could get a person to sit with me but the thing is because I have truamatized emotions I don't really trust other people and they tend to make me uncomfortable and reluctant to feel my feelings.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Ayahuasca Healing Alone? [Re: JackofSpades]
    #11207086 - 10/08/09 01:12 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

If you feel prepared do it.

Weeks before the trip, start meditating and getting your mind in the right state because facing such demons can be a VERY scary/intense experience and you don't want to end up doing something stupid.

If you are reluctant to try it at all, don't. These things aren't meant to be messed around with until you're ready, and even then you can't be fully ready.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11207235 - 10/08/09 01:40 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

sounds GREAT can I come?  :tongue:

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
    #11207985 - 10/08/09 03:39 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Give yourself a break dude.

Sure ayahuasca is used as a healing tool, but I don't think it is some kind of cure-all for people with emotional issues.

An ayahuasca experience is very close to a psychotic episode, and I feel that it could be very possible for someone with depression issues to make a rash decision to commit suicide while under its influence.

People might flame me for saying these things, but I don't care.

I have taken ayahuasca numerous times and I also suffer from depression, so I am not just talking out of my ass.

I have seen and felt the darkest thoughts that lurk in the stoniest hearts of the ugliest of men.

I am not knocking ayahuasca, but I am not foolish enough to sing its praises as a remedy to all our ails.

While it can be therapeutic for some to travel through the darkness and into the light, others may become preoccupied with the darkness.

A doctor's scalpel can save a life or be a killing tool.

Ayahuasca is no different.

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Edited by Swyfty Swyf (10/08/09 03:49 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca Healing Alone? [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11208082 - 10/08/09 03:53 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Swyfty Swyf said:

Sure ayahuasca is used as a healing tool, but I don't think it is some kind of cure-all for people with emotional issues.

An ayahuasca experience is very close to a psychotic episode, and I feel that it could be very possible for someone with depression issues to make a rash decision to commit suicide while under its influence.

I have taken ayahuasca numerous times and I also suffer from depression, so I am not just talking out of my ass.

I have seen and felt the darkest thoughts that lurk in the stoniest hearts of the ugliest of men.

I am not knocking ayahuasca, but I am not foolish enough to sing its praises as a remedy to all our ails.

While it can be a therapeutic for some to travel through the darkness and into the light, others may become preoccupied with the darkness.

hmm well actually the indigous peopel belive it to be a cure all for not only emotional but also physical ilness but any who.

but yeah you totally bring out the point of why a good healer is needed for some infact most. someone needs to be a weilder of the light, as its been said evil people can use ayahuasca for evil. similar how the hindus say their gods got their power from the same source as their demons.

yah personally im done with acid i dont really see much value in it other then getting high

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

#11208168 - 10/08/09 04:03 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

I don't have depression.

I suffer from severely repressed emotions that need to be released.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
    #11208223 - 10/08/09 04:10 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

OK, so I assume you feel that your last experience was somewhat beneficial then.

Not beneficial enough that it provided enough release for you to be satisfied though?

Do you feel that one more experience is in line, or might it be likely that you would benefit from periodic brews for an indefinite time?

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

#11208401 - 10/08/09 04:33 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Periodic. I only see benefits from periodical use--Ayahuasca is a tool, if used properly I see no issue.

My only concern is doing it without another person.

--------------------

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: Ayahuasca Healing Alone? [Re: thedudenj]
    #11208411 - 10/08/09 04:35 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
Quote:

Swyfty Swyf said:

While it can be a therapeutic for some to travel through the darkness and into the light, others may become preoccupied with the darkness.

yah personally im done with acid i dont really see much value in it other then getting high

Explain this in detail if you don't mind.

I've been working relentlessly on my chakras/circuits and I'm finding its possible to achieve permanent activation (contextually speaking)through the proper methods/mindset/psychic power

So, my question then is, how have you finished using acid?

also, you should check out the book "angel tech"

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
    #11208839 - 10/08/09 05:41 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

i think you're relying a little too much on ayahuasca for any supposed "healing"

healing starts within you, not a plant.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: Ayahuasca Healing Alone? [Re: pfxtc]
    #11208946 - 10/08/09 05:56 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

if you want emotional healing i would do san pedro first to clean up stuck energies, repressed feelings ect.
then the next night you can take ayahuasca.

i feel that i can get a lot more work done solo with san pedro. ayahuasca for me needs to be in the group setting. ayahuasca is more of a channeling thing its not just the plants and there really needs to be someone there who knows icaros and encantos. its nor something i would do again without the right ceremonial setting like santo daime or with ayahuascero, dieteros ect.  ect. thats just my personal take on it its going to be different for other people.

--------------------

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
    #11209872 - 10/08/09 08:23 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Swyfty Swyf said:

While it can be therapeutic for some to travel through the darkness and into the light, others may become preoccupied with the darkness.

This is 100% fact, I talk from my own experience with DMT. In fact I would say an aya trip IS a psychotic episode.

However I believe it is definitely a very powerful cure. It is all about what choices you make during the trip.

What I recommend for you OP is to throw some mescaline into the combo. A heavy-ish dose of ayahuasca vine, a very small amount of light bearing plant and a nice dose of mescaline bearing cactus. What I did was take rue, a nice dose of light and a small amount of cactus, the cactus' influence was the best in regards to this. What mescaline does to you in this combo is make you feel and know from the bottom of your heart that everything is completely and utterly fine and that you will be able to overcome all the troubles you have. This feeling is not something you can really experience on any other drug, in much the same way that MDMA has its magic.

Good luck :smile:

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Offlinemushroomtip
Botanist
Male

Loc: The Concrete Jungles
Re: Ayahuasca Healing Alone? [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11210266 - 10/08/09 09:32 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
if you want emotional healing i would do san pedro first to clean up stuck energies, repressed feelings ect.
then the next night you can take ayahuasca.

i feel that i can get a lot more work done solo with san pedro. ayahuasca for me needs to be in the group setting. ayahuasca is more of a channeling thing its not just the plants and there really needs to be someone there who knows icaros and encantos. its nor something i would do again without the right ceremonial setting like santo daime or with ayahuascero, dieteros ect.  ect. thats just my personal take on it its going to be different for other people.

This is exactly what I did the first time. I'd  taken rue, and mescaline
tea the night before.
That morning I was told to finish off the tea, which was about 4 times
what I'd drank the night before. Then that night we'd sat down for the
ayahuasca session. Very beautiful experience. I could definitely still
feel the influence of the cactus throughout the trip.

--------------------
"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well." - Mahatma Gandhi

Seeds and cuttings for trade.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca Healing Alone? [Re: mushroomtip]
    #11211360 - 10/08/09 11:53 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

your better off taking just caapi traditionally they would take just caapi for weeks before taking it with dmt plants  tho thats not all tribes.

any who get it in your mind ayahuasca isnt DMT smoking DMT isnt gona take you any where near the place it takes you and making rue mimosa brews isnt gona be the same either

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (10/09/09 12:02 AM)

Offlinemushroomtip
Botanist
Male

Loc: The Concrete Jungles
Re: Ayahuasca Healing Alone? [Re: thedudenj]
    #11212676 - 10/09/09 03:25 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
your better off taking just caapi traditionally they would take just caapi for weeks before taking it with dmt plants  tho thats not all tribes.

any who get it in your mind ayahuasca isnt DMT smoking DMT isnt gona take you any where near the place it takes you and making rue mimosa brews isnt gona be the same either

yeah, I find the B. Caapi to be much gentler. I've been waiting to do
a traditional brew myself. Hopefully sometime in the near future.

--------------------
"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well." - Mahatma Gandhi

Seeds and cuttings for trade.

OfflineNoxNoctum
Stranger
    #11212809 - 10/09/09 03:53 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

I'm likely going to be taking Aya in the near future for similar issues.

So keep us posted if you don't mind on how it goes.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#11213303 - 10/09/09 06:30 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

mushroomtip said:
Quote:

thedudenj said:

yeah, I find the B. Caapi to be much gentler. I've been waiting to do
a traditional brew myself. Hopefully sometime in the near future.

maybe your just not that expereinced with it then

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, San Pedro   eBay Mimosa Hostilis

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience