Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids?
    #11051482 -

Or will it just dull the minor irritation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11051507 -

Will get rid of them.

I presume they are external? Also try your hand at pushing them shits back up.

Sounds horrible but it can work. Small bit of lube and apply the necessary pressure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11051587 -

Its not a cure, its a relief.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Asante]
    #11051612 -

Use that stuff and change your diet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11051904 -

I'm not sure if they are external - something isn't quite right around there though. There is external irritation, but I don't see anything to push in. I'll just try the stuff.

My diet is pretty good and I'm taking psyllium husk, so I don't think they'll go away naturally. I'm even using a foot stool when I poop. I hope this stuff helps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11057670 -

I have them so I'm talking from personal experience.

Before I realised I had them,I had an itchy hole for about a month. I thought nothing of it and just scratched when I needed to.

Then one morning I took a shit and noticed a pool of blood on the tissue and was in quite some pain. Bent over and looked in the mirror and lo and behold they had come out in all their blood bulging beauty.

Don't let it get to that. I stopped eating most meat or at least vastly cut down. Load up on fruit. Literally eat fruit until you are full.

Fiber alone doesn't help. I was told this by the doctor. It only keeps you regular in that you'll need to shit but your stool will still be solid and that will only push it southwards.

You want your turd as soft as possible. Two weeks/a month eating like this should do the trick. Now is the time to prevent that shit coming out and believe me,you don't want them to fall out. Get that cream too.

Edit:Whatever you do,don't force your shit to come out. Give it as much time as it needs.

Edited by Anonymous (09/14/09 12:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11057681 -

Witch Hazel and cottonball will work wonders... :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #11057699 -

Ouch,my ass.

Thank god they went back up.

Just awful they are. I was hoping to get them cut out and everything.

The doc wouldn't though. The latest procedure is nitrogen freezing and just letting them drop off. That's a last case scenario though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11058516 -

haha is this a joke?

no way

preperation h is fucking nasty petro chemicals

fuck that

seek God medicine

its called nature

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11058682 -

haha is this a joke?

no way

preperation h is fucking nasty petro chemicals

fuck that

seek God medicine

its called nature

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #11063860 -

Do nauseating smells typically accompany hemorrhoids? Like when you are in public do people often complain about bad smells even if you yourself can't smell anything? That seems to happen to me occasionally. I've had a bit of itchiness down there for a while but I don't think it's too severe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11505360 -

Anonymous said:
Do nauseating smells typically accompany hemorrhoids? Like when you are in public do people often complain about bad smells even if you yourself can't smell anything? That seems to happen to me occasionally. I've had a bit of itchiness down there for a while but I don't think it's too severe.



Could be: http://www.poopreport.com/Doctor/Knowledgebase/do_hemmorhoids_smell.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11512467 -

Squat on the pot.
Become a Muslim, J/K, but that kneeling supplication shit that they do 5 times a day is helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11518156 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Do nauseating smells typically accompany hemorrhoids? Like when you are in public do people often complain about bad smells even if you yourself can't smell anything? That seems to happen to me occasionally. I've had a bit of itchiness down there for a while but I don't think it's too severe.



Could be: http://www.poopreport.com/Doctor/Knowledgebase/do_hemmorhoids_smell.html




LOL

Anonymous Coward (not verified) -- 03.19.2009
My boyfriend and I had sex last night and while preforming a trick....he smelled like rotten fish, I dont want to think he is cheating, but could this be due to roids? He is a frequent pooper like 5 times a day! So I ask the same question but in a diffrent form, can MEN smell like rotten va-jay-jay with roids?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11518806 -

Anonymous said:
Do nauseating smells typically accompany hemorrhoids? Like when you are in public do people often complain about bad smells even if you yourself can't smell anything? That seems to happen to me occasionally. I've had a bit of itchiness down there for a while but I don't think it's too severe.



What, why?

Nm, that sucks,:cuteshit:

Edited by Solemente (11/24/09 01:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will Preparation H actually help heal my hemorrhoids? [Re: Fraggin]
    #11519633 -

I like how the guy lists his title:

Dave Praeger
Editor of PoopReport.com

As if it were some kind of prestigious credential.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Herbal Combinations for Health and Healing
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 9,378 24 09/30/14 08:08 PM
by foodsgoodtoo
* Hemorrhoids
( 1 2 all )
Twiztidsage 5,259 24 04/17/09 02:14 AM
by Twiztidsage
* Healing touch. Love. Connection leery11 1,109 8 02/06/06 06:43 PM
by gluke bastid
* . z_x_x_z 1,889 10 12/28/08 08:16 AM
by figmentfragment
* STOP COMPLAINING
( 1 2 all )
looner2 2,149 24 05/07/05 07:25 PM
by Viveka
* Damn piercings will not heal!! kronnyQ 1,386 13 04/17/05 02:49 PM
by StonedShroom
* Back injury -- how to heal? adamj 1,217 10 05/26/06 03:45 PM
by Icelander
* STOP COMPLAINING felix 700 5 11/11/05 11:19 PM
by gogrowgo123

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
26,883 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.