Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tucker Max
    #10839636 -

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell

First off let me say this: this guy is a lying motherfucker! He clearly wrote a fictional book and lives through it in a fantasy world that doesn't exist.

But as made up as majority of his stories are, they're funny as fuck. I haven't read a book in a long time since I really don't give to shits about what an author has to say since majority of the time it is made up and they can hide behind their crap of sentences.

This was the exception.

I asked my friend about this book(Ima Trooper) and he stood their and told me that the book was hilariously absurd. "This guy is an asshole!" So I say cool I'll read it after reading the back cover and became interested.

Ok, so I have just opened this book late last night to indulge on the stories of Tucker Max and his deb actuaries of eventful evenings. As I read along I am really impresses by the quality of humor this guy has going on, but question certain events. I mean I have done some pretty goddamn stupid fucking shit in my life and quite a bit of it. I haven't really lived much of a wealthy lifestyle, but I have splurged quite often to know when I hear bullshit.


Any how, please share.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tucker Max [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #10839646 -

Havn't read that one, but I read the Average American Male by Chat Kultgen which was way better then I thought it would be.

you have to realize that these are just wet dream stories from guys who watch a little too much mtv however :shrug:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (08/11/09 01:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tucker Max [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #10839661 -

I agree his stories are really funny. You can read them online
http://www.tuckermax.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tucker Max [Re: homesqueeze]
    #10839709 -

I finally stopped and called bullshit on his book when I was reading the Vegas story about how his buddy pulled over a waitress at the Bellagio and told them they were musicians and they were into Christian rap and the girl was like, no way! I love that stuff and then told her the names of their alter-egos and then they fucked them.

Apparently they were hardcore Christians too. It doesn't happen like that Tucker.

So I decided to look it up and chanced killing the first buzz of reading a decent book in a few years. Apparently I am not the only one that would sacrifice a good comedic fiction to call someone on their bullshit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tucker Max [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #10839984 -

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/date/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml#278

Here is an amazing story he has and its videotaped!

Well he lost the tape.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tucker Max [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #10840017 -

TrancedShroom said:
Well he lost the tape.



Convenient. I heard about him a few years ago. My friends are all into him now. I agree, some of the stuff can't be real.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tucker Max [Re: walzmanm]
    #10840143 -

If this guy did half the stuff he had done, he would be in jail.

I know this for a fact. Done some of the things he did and it didn't end in the fairytale sense.....ended in me going to jail, multiple times.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* pulp fiction high Proskier 1,339 9 03/10/07 06:56 PM
by TrancedShroom
* Crazy Christians ponder: "Does 'god' believe in atheists?"
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 1,819 20 09/12/05 03:21 PM
by astralasia
* deleted *DELETED* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
schoolOnCid 11,986 129 11/02/07 08:28 PM
by Majawala
* The joy of splurging OneMoreRobot3021 1,486 16 03/08/08 09:47 PM
by DiabloSmurf
* Huge shroom/god/christianity fight. me vs. dad
( 1 2 3 all )
andresq45 7,359 54 07/21/14 01:04 PM
by Hellogoodbyedeath
* "Jim Morrison: Possessed By Devils" (Christian program) (youtube)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
LearyfanS 10,620 97 05/18/08 12:30 AM
by Learyfan
* which fictional characters do you identify with?
( 1 2 3 all )
DoctorJ 4,257 54 05/25/06 03:44 PM
by barfightlard
* Assholes Finish First new book by Tucker Max briant230 707 6 10/01/10 07:09 PM
by briant230

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
496 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.