Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Assholes Finish First new book by Tucker Max
    #13276682 -

So tucker max (I hope they serve beer in hell) just released his new book assholes finish first. Just wondering if anyone here has read it? I wanna buy it but I don't wanna be sadly dissapointed especially if I just wait a little longer I'm sure I'll be able to download it or get it at my library.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assholes Finish First new book by Tucker Max [Re: briant230]
    #13276693 -

IHTSBIH was hilarious.  His website's pretty funny too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assholes Finish First new book by Tucker Max [Re: briant230]
    #13276698 -

Shit, did they make a movie out of that? Because I kept on seeing a movie called "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" on either Showtime or Flix...

The name sounded so familiar.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assholes Finish First new book by Tucker Max [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13276704 -

WakeboardrB said:
Shit, did they make a movie out of that? Because I kept on seeing a movie called "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" on either Showtime or Flix...

The name sounded so familiar.



yea they did, I saw it for free and was pleased, it's exactly like the book.  It's worth the 2 hours, wouldn't go buy it though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assholes Finish First new book by Tucker Max [Re: briant230]
    #13276712 -

That reminds me of this recent gem...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/7730522/Lying-children-will-grow-up-to-be-successful-citizens.html

Quote:
Lying children will grow up to be successful citizens
The earlier a child starts telling convincing lies the more likely they are to be a success in later life, new research suggests.


By Richard Alleyne, Science Correspondent
Published: 6:00PM BST 16 May 2010

Comment

Researchers have found that the ability to tell fibs at the age of two is a sign of a fast developing brain and means they are more likely to have successful lives.

They found that the more plausible the lie, the more quick witted they will be in later years and the better their abiliy to think on their feet.

It also means that they have developed "executive function" - the ability to invent a convincing lie by keeping the truth at the back of their mind.

“Parents should not be alarmed if their child tells a fib,” said Dr Kang Lee, director of the Institute of Child Study at Toronto Universit who carried out the research.

“Almost all children lie. Those who have better cognitive development lie better because they can cover up their tracks. They may make bankers in later life.”

Lying involves multiple brain processes, such as integrating sources of information and manipulating the data to their advantage.

It is linked to the development of brain regions that allow “executive functioning” and use higher order thinking and reasoning.

Dr Lee and his team tested 1,200 children aged two to 16 years old.

A majority of the volunteers told lies but it is the children with better cognitive abilities who can tell the best lies.

At the age of two, 20 per cent of children will lie. This rises to 50 per cent by three and almost 90 per cent at four. The most deceitful age, they discovered, was 12, when almost every child tells lies.

The tendency starts to fall away by the age of 16, when it is 70 per cent.

As adulthood approaches, young people learn instead to use the less harmful “white lies” that everyone tells to avoid hurting people’s feelings.



More articles on the topic...

http://www.thetrumpet.com/?q=7197.5742.0.0

Young liars more likely to have successful careers


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assholes Finish First new book by Tucker Max [Re: PreparationH]
    #13276796 -

PreparationH said:
WakeboardrB said:
Shit, did they make a movie out of that? Because I kept on seeing a movie called "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" on either Showtime or Flix...

The name sounded so familiar.



yea they did, I saw it for free and was pleased, it's exactly like the book.  It's worth the 2 hours, wouldn't go buy it though.



Damn, well then I completely missed out, as they were playing it at least once a day for a month.

I'mma have to see if it's still On Demand. I always thought it was one of those crappy country musician movies, like "Beer for my horses"....

Shit. I knew it sounded a little too familiar. :facepalm:


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assholes Finish First new book by Tucker Max [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13276828 -

haha so I'm guessing no one's read the new one yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I need a good book!
( 1 2 all )
felix 6,007 38 04/16/04 08:47 PM
by OldSpice
* Books...
( 1 2 all )
Socrates 2,566 35 11/16/04 03:20 PM
by reflectedlight
* Do you think children can be raised responsibly in a "drug environment"?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Adamist 22,803 175 01/11/05 02:18 AM
by Turd
* Tucker Max TrancedShroom 496 6 08/11/09 03:07 PM
by TrancedShroom
* Tucker you out there kilroy69 389 2 12/08/05 06:25 PM
by Cowgold
* Can someone recommend a good book on Buddhism?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,000 27 06/27/04 12:08 PM
by Learyfan
* The best book you've ever read?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
13eetleJuice 9,934 84 04/11/17 01:35 AM
by Big Worm
* What are your favorite books??
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 6,930 44 03/19/04 03:41 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
707 topic views. 5 members, 344 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.