Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblerebelmoon
enthusiast
Re: straw update
    #10777 - 04/03/00 11:19 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

ARIES- were you the person who was posting about straw before the great crash? i htink you were going to tell us how the potency of straw grown shrooms turned out to. i am curious if there is a decrease in potency.
-daniel.

--------------------
"habit is the ballast that chains the dog to its vomit" - s beckett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: straw update [Re: rebelmoon]
    #10779 - 04/04/00 07:12 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

yes that was me. The australians are now four days old and the veils have just started to open. they will be picked in a day or so. I will definetly let ya know how they do. So far I think the fruits are a little small, but look dense. They are only about four inches tall now. That is very contradictory from the billing (Rykes one foot fruits)

Anonymous

#10780 - 04/05/00 02:09 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

The only reason those "one footers" were that tall was because they were in a high CO2 environment. Any strain will produce longer mushrooms in such conditions. What you really want are short stems and fat caps, such as you will find if your indoor setup is as close to outdoors as is possible. Fresh air makes a BIG difference, in size, color and IMHO potency.

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #10781 - 04/05/00 04:30 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

agree with most of what you said
but i doubt that ryche's 1' shrooms were merely the results of too much co2.

i've grown plenty of 10"+ cubies that were getting plenty of fresh air, from pf-style cakes.

no doubt but that ryche could surpass that with whole grains in trays.

i've also seen shrooms stretch from co2 but didn't get any near that long.

------------------
Visit http://drooldonkey.org Global Psychedelic Community, Chat, Forums.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Anonymous

#10782 - 04/05/00 05:25 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

The first tray is harvested. The tallest shroom came in at six inches with a cap the size of a quarter or just larger. Most were Three and a half to five inches. Some caps smaller than dimes. Total wet harvest from eight by twelve tub was 125 grams wet. There are three identical tubs about three days behind I expect similar results. Here is the odd thing though the coloration of the cap is very interesting darkest in center and lightening toward the edges to completly white. I have never seen this coloration, but they look very textbook otherwise. Hope yall are enjoying this as much as I. Potency report coming very soon.

Invisiblerebelmoon
enthusiast
    #10783 - 04/06/00 02:03 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

so whats the verdict?

bump.

--------------------
"habit is the ballast that chains the dog to its vomit" - s beckett

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains