Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Largest CUBE I've found...
    #10767812 -

Found it out in the middle of a field from 20ft away:









Wish i had better quality pics :/


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: benbujwah]
    #10767867 -

Nice! :smile:


--------------------



Today is the same day that tomorrow was yesterday......            -L.W.S

[quote]Madtowntripper said:
LSD will get you through times of no Wheat Thins better than Wheat Thins will get you through times of no LSD.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: fungidungi]
    #10767875 -

fungidungi said:
Nice! :smile:



thanks!

i'd b interested to see some pics of the larger ones others have found and or grown...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: benbujwah]
    #10767882 -

You should clone that thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: creekfreek]
    #10767892 -

creekfreek said:
You should clone that thing.



that wouldn't ensure the clones would get that size would it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: benbujwah]
    #10767928 -

Nice cube, Glad to see someone else like Grape Swishers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: benbujwah]
    #10767950 -

If you cloned it, the subsequent fruitbodies wouldn't look exactly like it, but close.

Did you at least print it?


--------------------
:dragon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: Dragonaut]
    #10767957 -

Dragonaut said:
Did you at least print it?



Of course!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: benbujwah]
    #10767982 -

good man! about where was it found?


--------------------
:dragon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: Dragonaut]
    #10767996 -

Dragonaut said:
good man! about where was it found?



Louisiana in Lafourche Parish


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: benbujwah]
    #10768257 -

That is a big'un indeed :thumbup:

Cloning would at least preserve the genetics of this specimen. If the proper fruiting conditions are created, similar-sized fruits can be anticipated. That'll probably mean lots of nutrients, nice and fluffy substrate, lots of air exchange, high RH. Pretty much standard stuff. Anyway, you probably won't get many of those big ones if you go PF-tek, so casing should be the way to go. Then again, I'm not a cultivator, so what do I know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: koraks]
    #10768739 -

that's a nice looking cube, nice and healthy, good proportions :thumbup:  i like it.


--------------------


my mother said, to get things done, you'd better not mess with Major Tom...whose status is the baddest, everytime 'they' bless the apparatus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: masspan]
    #10769724 -

masspan said:
that's a nice looking cube, nice and healthy, good proportions :thumbup:  i like it.




I know, its perfect!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: benbujwah]
    #10769743 -

Quote:
I know, its perfect!



It rates a ten on the mojo scale!:cool:


--------------------
Mr. Mushrooms said:
I will confess something that should be quite obvious, CC.  I love mushrooms, i.e. fungi.  I really do.  I am talking about a strong feeling, i.e. emotion, for them.  I think they are beautiful.  I even dream of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: Bobzimmer]
    #10770160 -

Damn, how much did that one weigh?

nice one for shure :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: benbujwah]
    #10772344 -

sick,definitely take a print of that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: benbujwah]
    #10772546 -

nice find!

:dancingshroom:


--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #10772560 -

That's a good sized cube, man. I've found a couple big ones in the beginning of the season.





Sorry I don't have anything in the frame to compare the size of the mushroom to, but all of these guys weighed in well over an ounce.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: ManNamedGray]
    #10772886 -

ManNamedGray said:







nom nom nom....

how'd those treat you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Largest CUBE I've found... [Re: ManNamedGray]
    #10773483 -

ManNamedGray said:
That's a good sized cube, man. I've found a couple big ones in the beginning of the season.





Sorry I don't have anything in the frame to compare the size of the mushroom to, but all of these guys weighed in well over an ounce.



Those are nice! And your hand does a good job for comparing. :cool:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yet more cubes (pics) nermski 1,556 5 05/29/03 10:27 PM
by HvnisaCap
*
( 1 2 all )
matts 3,112 20 12/28/02 04:18 PM
by Joshua
* Cubes are out in GA
( 1 2 all )
nermski 5,251 25 03/17/03 03:30 AM
by mjshroomer
* still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) cheesenoonions 1,765 13 12/10/02 07:09 PM
by cheesenoonions
* Re: What is the most cubies you've find in a shit? Anonymous 1,553 7 06/17/00 09:46 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Cubes n' Copes.. but what are these? overgrow 2,591 9 07/03/03 02:31 PM
by overgrow
* cubes in houston area??? start1 1,301 5 07/20/03 11:54 PM
by Gumby
* Texas Hot Spots for Cubes
( 1 2 all )
YourHighness 18,489 28 01/26/20 12:24 PM
by Doc9151

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
2,147 topic views. 1 members, 25 guests and 43 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.