Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS)
    #1127085 -

remember me? Well I finally found a cubensis. Tell me what you guys think. Do you agree?









Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: cheesenoonions]
    #1127380 -

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: cheesenoonions]
    #1127388 -

They kinda look like cubes, but they aren't blueing very much, all of the ones I've collected have a noticeable blueing. But the veil, and the color of the spores on the veil do look like that of a cubensis.


--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: cheesenoonions]
    #1127423 -

looks like a cultivated EQ taken out side for a photo shoot :smile: 


--------------------
To infinity and beyond

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: ]
    #1127856 -

It didn't stain me, I'm actually a smurf.  I'm Wrinkly-hand Smurf! :smile:
Anyway there is alot of blueing on the stem that may not be so evident on the pics.  I cut off the cap for printing and the stem blued where I cut and at the base where I handled it. :grin:  Plus it's got THE RING that is stained purple frm spores. What else could it be if it isn't cubensis?  Are there other similar looking actives in my area?

Edited by cheesenoonions (12/10/02 03:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: cheesenoonions]
    #1128096 -

P. Cubensis.
It looks like it's growing from horse shit, am i correct ?

MAIA


--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala



Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: MAIA]
    #1128157 -

could be horse, I think it was cow, but the field I was in has both. WHy do you ask?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: cheesenoonions]
    #1128579 -

Hi Cheesnoonions,

Where did your pictures go to?

Okay found them, no Maia that is not horse shit it is just completely diarrhea decompose cattle manure. Flattened from a flat plop of poop.

Mjshroomer


Edited by mjshroomer (12/10/02 11:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1129285 -

how can you tell it isn't horse dung?  Is horse dung better for cubensis?  I would think their natural environment would be the cow dung, but I guess as long is there is alot of plant matter, it wouldn't matter.  HA!  :grin: "It don't Matter if it got plant MAtter."  he he. maybe the horse dung is better because people may feed their horses better grains and better quality straw. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: cheesenoonions]
    #1129320 -

Cow dung is actually better for supporting cubensis growth. They're not found on horse dung too often from what I've heard.

And yep, they're definitely cubensis :smile: Nice score!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: MAIA]
    #1129512 -

I'm asking because the shit i collect from my horse has the same texture, in fact all horse shit i've seen gets like that when dry. I haven't seen cow shit for some time but i remember it having a more compact texture, with less cutted straw, more mousse like.
Besides, i'm interested in cubes growing from horse shit, i know they normaly grow from cow shit.
Btw, i was just curious that's all.

MAIA


--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala



Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: cheesenoonions]
    #1129669 -

Did y0u just find these recently?
They l00k like prem0 wild Cubensis, perfect weather f0r them t00 :smile: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1129757 -

Beautiful pics man, which area of TX do you live? I'm in central TX, near Austin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: still searching for cubes in Texas (SUCCESS) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1130041 -

I picked them the day I posted. It was weird. i was cruising by a field I have been in before w/ permission. I saw a big mushroom some 10-20 yds away. I have developed good eyes! So I go to the house of the owner to ask permission. It had only drizzled the day before so I was not expection anything. I DID want to check out the mushroom and was sad when they weren't home. When i was about to give up, they drove in. Well anyway i searched the whole field cuz the big one I saw was not cubensis and I saw alot of dried specimens. I finally just wondered over somewhere and there she was. "SAve Me!" "Preserve me and my children!" "I command you!" And there she is. The print came out nice and dark, too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post Your Southeast Cubensis Findings
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
Gumby 50,484 368 11/22/04 08:09 PM
by ilus
* Central Texas Synox 6,207 1 02/07/02 09:10 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Re: Georgia Cubensis pics Lizard King 6,463 11 12/28/99 12:55 AM
by Some Old Guy
* I.D request: 99% sure cubes. Need second opinion! A Little Bird 575 9 04/23/18 07:33 AM
by mycolicious
* Gulf Coast Psilocybe Cubensis: Growing in Alaska!~
( 1 2 all )
GGreatOne234 13,970 35 06/25/04 10:07 AM
by spores
* Still searching for Cubes, the latest (PICS) cheesenoonions 2,596 17 11/11/02 04:30 AM
by cheesenoonions
* Cubensis in Central Texas Shrum821 1,491 2 11/05/04 04:12 PM
by Peaceful_Nomad
* The search for cubensis in Texas continues........ cheesenoonions 3,129 13 11/06/02 07:49 PM
by cheifdog24

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,766 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 59 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.