Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
tripping on one gram
    #1047708 -

when i take mush i only take one gram. is it the shrooms im taking or is it me??
and what has happen to you guys when you take 1 gram?

thx for the replies


--------------------
******************************************

I have never and will never use a screen in a glass piece.
That defeats the purpose of having a glass piece. Must be a canadian thing.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: kaz]
    #1047773 -

I'm not even sure if 1g is a threshold dose. I don't think I can get any effects at all. If you could, I don't think it would worth wasting 1g...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: TinMan]
    #1047890 -

Just did it at six pm today. Its now 10 and Im completely back to earth. I powdered them in a blender and swallowed em down wiith a highlife on a very empty stomach. Felt the come up with in minutes, intense buzz, mild warping and breathing floors, walls ect. halucinations and an uneasy stomach until I ate a sub. Was pretty intense for about 2 hrs. short lived though.


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: kaz]
    #1048806 -

i have had an enjoyable experience on .4 (4/10ths) gram.


--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Bilge]
    #1049050 -

Some of you need to check yourself and stop spreading wrongful information.

Many times I have tripped off of 1 gram of shrooms, and the majority of experiences turned out to be really fun..and a friend of mine tripped off a half gram of really good shrooms, I know this because we ate them around the same time and he was describing the same oncoming effects that I was feeling.

So please dont write things like "you cant even trip off 1 gram" when you aren't educated enough about the topic to make a proper statement, got it?


--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: TrauM]
    #1049101 -

In reply to:
So please dont write things like "you cant even trip off 1 gram" when you aren't educated enough about the topic to make a proper statement, got it?



lol, good one
BTW when i do 1 gram im shroomin for about 5hours.one guy said that he peaked for like 3 hours,and a other guy said that he was hallucinating ppl(like in a lvl 4 trip) what lvl would you say you got to?


--------------------
******************************************

I have never and will never use a screen in a glass piece.
That defeats the purpose of having a glass piece. Must be a canadian thing.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: kaz]
    #1049117 -

Last time I ate a dose that low I watched some of the scorpion king and fell aseep half way through. When I awoke I felt pretty stoned and it was difficult to walk straight. I felt very off balance. I had very little visuals, just some non-spectacular CEV patterns.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #1049209 -

I've always been a lightweight with e/shrooms/lsd/etc...2 grams of good shrooms will give me a nice level 3 trip. I've never minded my lack of tolerance, I just don't like feeling like the pussy in the group lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: TrauM]
    #1049587 -

Sorry, but the two times I've taken such low amounts are completely different than when I take a "full dose."

I'd call it being high, wouldn't really say its tripping...

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
but I guess that could just be me..


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Strumpling]
    #1049645 -

Every time Iv tried eating only one gram, I smoked a lot of weed with it and I just feel high for the whole night....... which im not complaining about


--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: kaz]
    #1049850 -

Are some of us talking wet and some talking dry?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Fcuerkt]
    #1049905 -

i'm always talking dry.


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Strumpling]
    #1050167 -

i took 18.1 then 6.2 more wet grams and only got a level 1.5 trip. they were off fresh B+ shrooms. are B+ less potent than most shrooms or what? well im taking 40 wet grams next time!!!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Shrooms4e]
    #1051982 -

Level 1.5, lol  :grin:




--------------------





"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: DreaMaTrix] * 1
    #1052065 -

i got a level 1.279 on only .47 grams. a couple weeks later i got a 2.435 on 2.152 grams. i'm shooting for a level pi this weekend using pi grams of shrooms. it is a nice round number.


--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Bilge]
    #1052114 -

lol, pi is irrational :grin:


--------------------
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.
You are free. - Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Fcuerkt]
    #1052364 -

In reply to:
Are some of us talking wet and some talking dry?




dry. i never take them wet


--------------------
******************************************

I have never and will never use a screen in a glass piece.
That defeats the purpose of having a glass piece. Must be a canadian thing.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: kaz]
    #1052415 -

Um,I defently think you can trip on 1 gram,just might not be strong.
It all depends on how your body reacts to shrooms,I bet theres people that could have full blown level 5 trip on 1 gram of shrooms,if they are realy senstive.
I myseld have only tripped on shrooms once and I diden't weigh it out but I ate between 1 gram and or maybe 1 1/2 grams at the most,hard to tell.
This was my first time and I drank a couple beers along with the shrooms and tripped for about 4-5-6 hours,it was probably a level 2 to maybe a level a real low level 3,it probably also depends on what kinds of shrooms they are right?
P cubes are all from what are hear around the some strength and potency,some more then others but then there are also real strong ones,I talked to a guys last night,he is pretty good sized and says he usealy eats around a 1/2 and 1/8th to a hole 1/8th of regular p cubes,but he also told me one time that he tripped very hard eating only a gram of these small dried shoorms,he said they were defrent then the normal p cubes,but 1 gram of those was about as strong as 3.5 grams of regular shrooms he's tried.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: livingsublime]
    #1052523 -

Damn... I think I have a high psilocybin tolerance. 1 gram is the threshold dose for me, but if others can trip off it, I must be very unlucky...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: TinMan]
    #1052610 -

yup you aren't as connected to mushroomland so you have to take more...

poor bastard everyone pray

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: TinMan]
    #1053445 -

Last trip was roughly level 3 on .6 of one gram Lipa Yai. Excellent crop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: vildechayea]
    #1055607 -

*bumb*  :grin:


--------------------
******************************************

I have never and will never use a screen in a glass piece.
That defeats the purpose of having a glass piece. Must be a canadian thing.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: TinMan]
    #1060334 -

I like one gram doses. It's just enough to have fun while maintaining control.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: kaz]
    #1060816 -

The last mushroom trip I did with my friend we both took a gram of Psilocybe cyans and we got pretty fucked up. I find 1g of cubes hardly gets me high at all tho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Blu Spore]
    #1062578 -

dude when i first took shrooms, i have no idea what kind they were or even how much, it turned out to be like 2 decent size caps and 2 stems dried... well i have no idea how much the shit weighed but i had about a level 2 trip so either they were a species that was more potent or i am a lucky one that is sensitive to psilocybin, when i grow my cubes i will find out just how sensitive i am


--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: TinMan]
    #1063414 -

One gram (dry) has been enough for a pleasant trip on many occasions for me.

Froggy


--------------------
Ribbit


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: kaz]
    #1064130 -

I've also tripped off of one gram...about a lvl. 2....I prepared it in top ramen. I think part of the misconceptionsa bout dosage and weight are due to how dry the shrooms are. Often "really good shrooms" are simply shrooms that have been dried more thoroughly, effectively making an 8th more potent by volume (ratio of the active chemical weight to the total weight). I've had shrooms where an 8th weighs out properly, but is still not "bone-brittle", and they are significantly less intense. In fact, recently some friends and I picked 10.5 grams of cyanescens and dried it using dessicant to 0.8 grams....this amount combind with 6.5 grams of cubensis was enough to give five people a level 3 trip. So don't go knocking the weight without seeing how dry the shrooms are first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: kaz]
    #20679227 -

I have no idea as to what my dosage will be, being a real live Mushroom rookie. Now, I've done them in the 70's (powdered with Nestles Kwik powder), and they were very mellow & gave me pleasant and even rushes. Of course I do not expect any of it to resemble the Sunshine and Owsley wedge I used in the 60's, but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised (?). I can only hope so!!


--------------------
"I'm not a TOTAL idiot. Some of the parts are missing!!"

Edited by kanamit (10/09/14 11:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: TrauM]
    #20679398 -

TrauM said:
Some of you need to check yourself and stop spreading wrongful information.

Many times I have tripped off of 1 gram of shrooms, and the majority of experiences turned out to be really fun..and a friend of mine tripped off a half gram of really good shrooms, I know this because we ate them around the same time and he was describing the same oncoming effects that I was feeling.

So please dont write things like "you cant even trip off 1 gram" when you aren't educated enough about the topic to make a proper statement, got it?



Exactly.. I've had plenty of 1 gram trips on mushrooms. Very enjoyable. I like to lemon tek a gram if it's all I have. I've had some pretty damn incredible visuals off single gram doses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: ak47myth]
    #20679754 -

The lowest dose I ever took (that was an effective dose) was 1 gram. I was trippin pretty good with visuals and all.

Then again, it was PE


--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Bilge]
    #20681496 -

Bilge said:
i got a level 1.279 on only .47 grams. a couple weeks later i got a 2.435 on 2.152 grams. i'm shooting for a level pi this weekend using pi grams of shrooms. it is a nice round number.




Why not the number e using quantity shrooms*E?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: kanamit]
    #20681666 -

kanamit said:
I have no idea as to what my dosage will be, being a real live Mushroom rookie. Now, I've done them in the 70's (powdered with Nestles Kwik powder), and they were very mellow & gave me pleasant and even rushes. Of course I do not expect any of it to resemble the Sunshine and Owsley wedge I used in the 60's, but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised (?). I can only hope so!!



nice first post. revived a 12 year old thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: psilocybeMAN]
    #20682117 -

One gram is enjoyable to me. Ive never had an intense time on it but for sure a full blown trip off one gram on an empty stomach with a little herb so I dont puke em straight back up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Spent]
    #20682144 -

I used to buy 1 gram chocolates of some potent cubes with my friends. It was a trip for sure!

Those dealer-grown shrooms were so different than the homegrowns I grow. They felt almost like a synthetic psychedelic than the natural cubes I eat.

It was still a shroom trip. I remember at one point we were all going thru intense emotional "rolling" states while playing with this raver light toy I had. Then one of my friends had a flashlight and shown it outside a car window at night (we were inside the car) and we all thought it was the cops and panicked like that guy in the intro of Super Troopers. It was freakin intense 1 gram!

All depends on the potency of that one gram crop.

Errrrr! Hold up, this is a 11 year old thread?! Damn! bringin back the classics!

Nice call guys.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip?
( 1 2 3 all )
Trip_Out_7 20,946 42 10/11/23 02:53 PM
by Neurotech
* Bad Trips. I need info
( 1 2 all )
Trip_Out_7 18,387 23 12/30/22 02:31 PM
by TerdleMountain
* Post deleted by Anno AnnoA 3,397 19 07/29/01 12:41 PM
by GuineaWop
* What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! Trip_Out_7 11,264 14 07/12/22 08:06 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Trip Level? optikal_trip 6,330 10 01/04/22 08:26 AM
by candyman345
* Tripping Solo?
( 1 2 3 all )
Bigwelby 17,772 48 05/14/24 09:52 AM
by CHUCK.HNTR
* Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot
( 1 2 all )
Cosmic_Monkey 19,467 27 05/30/20 04:01 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* bad trips slapster555 1,952 3 07/20/02 09:50 AM
by Alien

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
10,844 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.