Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblevildechayea
shodan

Re: tripping on one gram [Re: TinMan]
    #1053445 - 11/14/02 06:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Last trip was roughly level 3 on .6 of one gram Lipa Yai. Excellent crop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekaz
DoSeR

Re: tripping on one gram [Re: vildechayea]
    #1055607 - 11/15/02 12:09 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

*bumb*  :grin:

--------------------

I have never and will never use a screen in a glass piece.
That defeats the purpose of having a glass piece. Must be a canadian thing.

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
    #1060334 - 11/17/02 04:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I like one gram doses. It's just enough to have fun while maintaining control.

InvisibleBlu Spore
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: kaz]
    #1060816 - 11/17/02 07:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The last mushroom trip I did with my friend we both took a gram of Psilocybe cyans and we got pretty fucked up. I find 1g of cubes hardly gets me high at all tho

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Blu Spore]
    #1062578 - 11/18/02 12:40 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

dude when i first took shrooms, i have no idea what kind they were or even how much, it turned out to be like 2 decent size caps and 2 stems dried... well i have no idea how much the shit weighed but i had about a level 2 trip so either they were a species that was more potent or i am a lucky one that is sensitive to psilocybin, when i grow my cubes i will find out just how sensitive i am

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

OfflineFroggy
journeyman
Loc: Pond
    #1063414 - 11/18/02 04:43 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

One gram (dry) has been enough for a pleasant trip on many occasions for me.

Froggy

--------------------
Ribbit

OfflineShadler77
Shroomin Shadley

Loc: WA
    #1064130 - 11/18/02 08:55 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I've also tripped off of one gram...about a lvl. 2....I prepared it in top ramen. I think part of the misconceptionsa bout dosage and weight are due to how dry the shrooms are. Often "really good shrooms" are simply shrooms that have been dried more thoroughly, effectively making an 8th more potent by volume (ratio of the active chemical weight to the total weight). I've had shrooms where an 8th weighs out properly, but is still not "bone-brittle", and they are significantly less intense. In fact, recently some friends and I picked 10.5 grams of cyanescens and dried it using dessicant to 0.8 grams....this amount combind with 6.5 grams of cubensis was enough to give five people a level 3 trip. So don't go knocking the weight without seeing how dry the shrooms are first.

Offlinekanamit
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Moldy FL
    #20679227 - 10/09/14 11:08 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I have no idea as to what my dosage will be, being a real live Mushroom rookie. Now, I've done them in the 70's (powdered with Nestles Kwik powder), and they were very mellow & gave me pleasant and even rushes. Of course I do not expect any of it to resemble the Sunshine and Owsley wedge I used in the 60's, but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised (?). I can only hope so!!

--------------------
"I'm not a TOTAL idiot. Some of the parts are missing!!"

Edited by kanamit (10/09/14 11:11 AM)

Offlineak47myth
Stranger

Re: tripping on one gram [Re: TrauM]
    #20679398 - 10/09/14 11:45 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TrauM said:
Some of you need to check yourself and stop spreading wrongful information.

Many times I have tripped off of 1 gram of shrooms, and the majority of experiences turned out to be really fun..and a friend of mine tripped off a half gram of really good shrooms, I know this because we ate them around the same time and he was describing the same oncoming effects that I was feeling.

So please dont write things like "you cant even trip off 1 gram" when you aren't educated enough about the topic to make a proper statement, got it?

Exactly.. I've had plenty of 1 gram trips on mushrooms. Very enjoyable. I like to lemon tek a gram if it's all I have. I've had some pretty damn incredible visuals off single gram doses.

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: ak47myth]
    #20679754 - 10/09/14 01:07 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

The lowest dose I ever took (that was an effective dose) was 1 gram. I was trippin pretty good with visuals and all.

Then again, it was PE

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Bilge]
    #20681496 - 10/09/14 07:27 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bilge said:
i got a level 1.279 on only .47 grams. a couple weeks later i got a 2.435 on 2.152 grams. i'm shooting for a level pi this weekend using pi grams of shrooms. it is a nice round number.

Why not the number e using quantity shrooms*E?

OfflinepsilocybeMAN
It gets so real sometimes.
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: kanamit]
    #20681666 - 10/09/14 08:00 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kanamit said:
I have no idea as to what my dosage will be, being a real live Mushroom rookie. Now, I've done them in the 70's (powdered with Nestles Kwik powder), and they were very mellow & gave me pleasant and even rushes. Of course I do not expect any of it to resemble the Sunshine and Owsley wedge I used in the 60's, but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised (?). I can only hope so!!

nice first post. revived a 12 year old thread.

InvisibleSpent

Re: tripping on one gram [Re: psilocybeMAN]
    #20682117 - 10/09/14 10:18 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

One gram is enjoyable to me. Ive never had an intense time on it but for sure a full blown trip off one gram on an empty stomach with a little herb so I dont puke em straight back up.

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: tripping on one gram [Re: Spent]
    #20682144 - 10/09/14 10:33 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I used to buy 1 gram chocolates of some potent cubes with my friends. It was a trip for sure!

Those dealer-grown shrooms were so different than the homegrowns I grow. They felt almost like a synthetic psychedelic than the natural cubes I eat.

It was still a shroom trip. I remember at one point we were all going thru intense emotional "rolling" states while playing with this raver light toy I had. Then one of my friends had a flashlight and shown it outside a car window at night (we were inside the car) and we all thought it was the cops and panicked like that guy in the intro of Super Troopers. It was freakin intense 1 gram!

All depends on the potency of that one gram crop.

Errrrr! Hold up, this is a 11 year old thread?! Damn! bringin back the classics!

Nice call guys.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom