Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Metal
    #10259044 -

what bands are you guys listenin to right now?

i'll start..

Beneath the Massacre
After the Burial
the Faceless
Between the Buried and Me
All Shall Perish
Opeth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Atheist]
    #10259079 -

Do you care if they are "christian"?

The Devil Wears Prada
August Burns Red
As I Lay Dying
Unearth
From Autumn to Ashes (they kinda count lolz.)

[edit] By the way the Between the Buried Me Colors Live DVD is fucking incredible


--------------------


Just because you're wandering, doesn't mean that you're lost...

<3

Edited by Dany0 (04/29/09 10:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Atheist]
    #10259081 -



--------------------
I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
    Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Dany0]
    #10259083 -

eh those bands r ok, unearth is pretty good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Atheist]
    #10259099 -

Death
Black Sabbath
Mastodon
Opeth

that is all you need.


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: SHiZNO]
    #10259111 -

Oh and umm
Iron Maiden
Carcass


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Dany0]
    #10259120 -

Heaven Shall Burn
Cavalera Conspiracy
Fear Factory
American Head Charge
Ill Nino
Static-X
AsWe Fight


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Dany0]
    #10259134 -

Metallica
Slayer
Rob Zombie
Motörhead
Fear Factory
Bullet for My Valentine


--------------------
  "In the immortal words of The Doors, 'The time to hesitate is through.'" 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Atheist]
    #10259147 -

Parkway Drive
A Day To Remember (not really metal)
August Burns Red
BMTH
the list goes on...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: CubieMcCuberton]
    #10259169 -

Opeth
Bloodbath
Nevermore
Mastodon
Kind Diamond
Death
Dimmu Borgir
Primus -- (?)
The Faceless
Necrophagous
Cynic
Testament
Blotted Science
Jeff Loomis-Zero Order Phase


Some local bands too...


--------------------
Last night I was honored with the Nobel Prize in theoretical physics. This worldwide recognition has given me the opportunity to bring hope to a war-ravaged world. I vowed to myself I would work like a dog at this. But now, it's 10:30 in the morning and I'm just getting out of bed. I did get up earlier around 8:00am, but I just lied in bed for a while, and then...jerked off. I've got to stop masturbating, it makes me too lazy. Stop it Albert...stop it.

  ~Albert Einstein.

Edited by Sentient#6 (04/29/09 10:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: SHiZNO]
    #10259186 -


i like:
bleed the sky
bleeding though
coal chamber
devil driver
bury your dead
killswitch engage
pantera
BLS
down
as i lay dying
unearth
diecast
motograter
mudvyane

and many many more.






you guys listen to some shitty metal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Cubie]
    #10259260 -

There's nothing more metal than Phish!


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Cubie]
    #10259281 -

listening to some disillusion right now...
some of my all time favs are:

Between the Buried and Me
The Number Twelve Looks Like You
Opeth
Converge
Botch
Cynic
ATHEIST
The Faceless
DEATH
Morbid Angel
Agalloch
Born of Osiris...

the lists go on :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

try not to headbang
really,
try!



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Cubie]
    #10259290 -

Cubie said:
i like:
bleed the sky
bleeding though
coal chamber
devil driver
bury your dead
killswitch engage
pantera
BLS
down
as i lay dying
unearth
diecast
motograter
mudvyane

and many many more.






you guys listen to some shitty metal.



:lol::lol: you do realize a good deal of those bands are metalcore or numetal... shits HARDLY metal
please.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: twighead]
    #10259305 -

It's all about Leica :thumbup:



--------------------
Last night I was honored with the Nobel Prize in theoretical physics. This worldwide recognition has given me the opportunity to bring hope to a war-ravaged world. I vowed to myself I would work like a dog at this. But now, it's 10:30 in the morning and I'm just getting out of bed. I did get up earlier around 8:00am, but I just lied in bed for a while, and then...jerked off. I've got to stop masturbating, it makes me too lazy. Stop it Albert...stop it.

  ~Albert Einstein.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: twighead]
    #10259337 -

twighead said:
Cubie said:
i like:
bleed the sky
bleeding though
coal chamber
devil driver
bury your dead
killswitch engage
pantera
BLS
down
as i lay dying
unearth
diecast
motograter
mudvyane

and many many more.






you guys listen to some shitty metal.



:lol::lol: you do realize a good deal of those bands are metalcore or numetal... shits HARDLY metal
please.



thats metal my friend, what you guys like is. death metal and black metal n such. these names change every fuckin year so lets stick to the basics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Sentient#6]
    #10259350 -

fuck yeah! :rockon:
so many great riffs...

xenochrist



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: twighead]
    #10259364 -

twighead said:
listening to some disillusion right now...
some of my all time favs are:

Between the Buried and Me
The Number Twelve Looks Like You
Opeth
Converge
Botch
Cynic
ATHEIST
The Faceless
DEATH
Morbid Angel
Agalloch
Born of Osiris...






:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: Sentient#6]
    #10259408 -

MASTODON



They are so cool.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal [Re: g00ru]
    #10259444 -

I heard Mastodon was interested in doing their own version of Pink Floyd's "The Wall" with "Crack the Skye."






--------------------
Last night I was honored with the Nobel Prize in theoretical physics. This worldwide recognition has given me the opportunity to bring hope to a war-ravaged world. I vowed to myself I would work like a dog at this. But now, it's 10:30 in the morning and I'm just getting out of bed. I did get up earlier around 8:00am, but I just lied in bed for a while, and then...jerked off. I've got to stop masturbating, it makes me too lazy. Stop it Albert...stop it.

  ~Albert Einstein.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Metal&Tripping?
( 1 2 all )
Engelsblut6 2,758 25 04/21/09 09:18 PM
by Dr. Siekadellyk
* Metal.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
awesomebastard 12,897 293 02/05/10 07:58 PM
by samba_lightning
* Fans of Doom/Stoner Metal!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Gr33nTree73 6,523 87 12/01/09 08:16 PM
by WallofSleep
* Suggest some Stoner-metal/Doom-metal?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Gr33nTree73 5,832 85 07/09/21 12:39 AM
by Eggtimer
* Recommend Some Modern Rock/Metal Bands
( 1 2 all )
SprewellSleeve 2,996 31 04/09/10 08:43 AM
by Devlish2
* my METAL THREAD
( 1 2 all )
akira_akuma 1,463 37 11/12/10 09:53 AM
by akira_akuma
* Metal fans Dude96 2,536 19 04/04/09 11:14 PM
by 1upshroom
* Whats some sick metal songs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lucidx 3,608 62 12/02/09 07:16 PM
by Gr33nTree73

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,175 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.