Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: Doodle]
    #10129685 -

Drop me a pm with that recipe :laugh:

Much appreciated.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: magikgrl]
    #10129889 -

PM'ed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: Doodle]
    #10130322 -

I bet doodles gonna get lucky with magikgirl for giving her that super stoning recipe :wink:


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: King Koopa]
    #10130443 -

King Koopa said:
banned



I really want to know what he said.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10130540 -

God damn, shroomism is a mod to? I need to write down who the mods are on here so I watch what I say when their around :P

Kopas banned? I wanna know what he said to!


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10130678 -

he said some ignorant, completely disrespectful shit about the deceased and making fun of OP, then posting an inappropriate pic.
I'm just gonna start handing out pub perma bans for that kind of trash. He had like 4 warnings already and no ban, I gave him 45 days.
on second thought I should have just site banned him.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: Shroomism]
    #10130696 -

Holy flying fuck that;s a lot of days!

I'm pretty sure Ive said way worse then he has and Ive gotten only 2 weeks which got cut down to 9 days. I got banned a few days after for 7 days but I got immunity from that, somehow. I'm pretty sure Ive gotten multiple warnings to.

I gotta write down that you're a dangerous mod so I'm careful ;


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: hpi]
    #10130736 -

I'm not that dangerous, I just have zero tolerance for asshats and I'm sick of people using the pub like their personal trash can when they fucking know better.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: Shroomism]
    #10130758 -

Nice thnkx Shroomism


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: Shroomism]
    #10130760 -

Damn how am I not banned from the pub then? I'm pretty sure that Ive said my fair share of personal trash can comments and whatnot. I don't even know the rules of the pub and I just post away hoping that the flashing PM sign isn't another ban or warning :lol:



Doodle, do you know when his funeral is and will you be attending it?


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: Doodle]
    #10130798 -

i'm sorry man, thats some pretty serious stuff.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: magikgrl]
    #10130946 -

magikgrl said:
I just have a hard time saying "the blacks do this or that"


I see it ALL the time with ALL races, it's not just one or the other.

Lots of crazy ass shit from the whole loot of HUMANS in general.



QFT.
But I'm sorry to hear about you're friend, I hope that drug money goes to good use.:nonono:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: Shroomism]
    #10130965 -

After reading this entire thread, I have come across many emotions.  Sorry for your loss OP, I've never had to deal with a close loss but I can conjure up some awareness of your perspective and thank (I just realized mid-sentence that I really need to stop thanking the concept of a higher power whenever things go good...I take the credit away from the natural way of things and it probably makes me a little less faithful in humanity) god nature that the wife and kids got the money...stuff could've gotten way shittier if the goods didn't go to the right people

While I was reading it I was feeling a bit of paranoia or nervousness, hoping that you wouldn't get fucked for having the bud at your house...

Also, goob job Shroomism.  It may seem like a simple task to ban those who break the rules, but it has been very difficult for myself to not let power go to my head, and to stay grounded.  It's all about integrity and putting enough attention on intentions to do what is right without letting your ego feed off of the power.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: NastyDHL]
    #10131130 -

Wow, that's terrible about your friend :sad:

at least on the bright side of it you have 7lbs of weed :shrug:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10131158 -

Phish_Dude said:
magikgrl said:
I just have a hard time saying "the blacks do this or that"


I see it ALL the time with ALL races, it's not just one or the other.

Lots of crazy ass shit from the whole loot of HUMANS in general.



QFT.
But I'm sorry to hear about you're friend, I hope that drug money goes to good use.:nonono:




Yeah, but it's mostly blacks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: twighead]
    #10131174 -

twighead said:
Wow, that's terrible about your friend :sad:

at least on the bright side of it you have 7lbs of weed :shrug:



The weed/money was given back to the wife, through the step-brother.  And to be honest, I'd probably feel very shitty having that much illegal stuff on me.  I love weed as much as the next guy but shit, I'd feel so much pressure to be invisible if I had that much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: NastyDHL]
    #10131267 -

Sad day.  RIP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: Boom]
    #10131325 -

Boom said:
Phish_Dude said:
magikgrl said:
I just have a hard time saying "the blacks do this or that"


I see it ALL the time with ALL races, it's not just one or the other.

Lots of crazy ass shit from the whole loot of HUMANS in general.



QFT.
But I'm sorry to hear about you're friend, I hope that drug money goes to good use.:nonono:




Yeah, but it's mostly blacks



Ummm racist skinheads, Mexican Mafia, there are tons of bad people who aren't black. You probably haven't been out enough to see that I'm guessing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10131409 -

The mafia doesn't call someone for drugs and then kill em. At least the Italian mob doesn't I don't know about Mexican mafia. The mob is organized crime, not street thugs who kill somone for no reason.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my buddy got shot and killed on the 5Th and evidence is coming out. [Re: King Koopa]
    #10131434 -

I wouldn't mind seeing more bans if people are going to act like this. A few years ago there was no need for coming down hard on people. We have a different crowd around here now, and i wouldn't mind seeing some of them banned for good. It might get it through to the other new people that the shroomery isn't a place to come and act like a asshole and be disrespectful. Some people log on and it seems like they just want to spread their hate.

There are a ton of good people here that share their lives and problems with the community. It isn't good when we have people that are just mean as fuck when someone needs advice or needs to share their problems and griefs. I know this place is better than that, and i know no one wants to be afraid of ridicule when they share something personal.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buddy Holly: Master Dreamcrafter, Rock-n-Roll Messiah I_Fart_Blue 1,884 6 04/30/03 05:20 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* You know change is coming when... In(di)go 955 7 03/26/03 03:30 PM
by Morphrying
* killing a dream?it could happen
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 7,657 42 08/05/03 08:54 PM
by GGreatOne234
* KILL EM ALL
( 1 2 all )
scotsman1 5,524 37 10/05/09 05:24 PM
by Rocker232
* Self Evident Spiffy 1,013 4 11/22/02 12:31 AM
by djfrog
* Windoze killed my hard drive DreaMaTrix 3,134 15 10/06/02 06:57 PM
by ShroominSpradl
* Thailand here we come..... trev 2,002 15 08/16/03 07:50 AM
by trev
* New Timothy Leary cd coming out LearyfanS 3,067 18 05/21/03 10:48 AM
by SuperSpun

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,663 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.