Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
Thailand here we come.....
    #1734388 - 07/21/03 08:12 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

My girlfriend and I have booked our trip to thailand on the 16th of august. We have a one year ticket and a bit of cash any recomendations for the trip? Is any shroomers going to be there who may want to have a few beers and a chat with us?

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
Re: Thailand here we come..... [Re: trev]
    #1734471 - 07/21/03 09:26 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ah my best friend and about 4 other friends are over in thailand right now for 4 or 5 months, just hitchiking around and stuff.... hopefully they'e gonna cruise the whole area.... thailand, burma, etc....

should be a blast.... you don't need drugs to have an awsome time over there :-p (though I'm sure they'd help LOL)

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1735526 - 07/21/03 03:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

God...I would love to go back to Thailand...good times indeed. Just a word of advice though..get the fuck out of Bangkok as soon as you can. That city will choke the life out of you...just ask PjS

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Offlinetrev
 User Gallery

Re: Thailand here we come..... [Re: Rono]
    #1736534 - 07/21/03 09:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah 3-4 days in bangers will be enough for us then off to the country. We are not sure weather to head north or south first.
Quiet nervous actually.

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1736588 - 07/21/03 10:02 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I never did see any of Northern Thailand, but from what I understand Southern Thailand is more of a 'fun\party' destination and Northern Thailand is a more 'cultural\authentic' experience...

No real reason to be nervous...just use common sense while you're there and don't buy drugs from the locals.  I found the Aussies to be pretty good for that personally... :wink:

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Offlinetrev
 User Gallery

Re: Thailand here we come..... [Re: Rono]
    #1737785 - 07/22/03 09:55 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah well we just get a slap on the wrist and told "Naughty boy" here.

--------------------

Anonymous #14

InvisiblePerma
Spoodles
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #1738327 - 07/22/03 01:21 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That's cool dude. Asia seems like a cool place to go to.
pjs is in Thailand right now, if I'm not mistaken, I really don't know, haven't spoken to that guy in a while.

Offlinekiddmush
Stranger
: Thailand of the north.... [Re: Perma]
    #1816756 - 08/15/03 11:41 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

isn't it easier to get home than it is to go anywhere, or at least faster?  maybe it's just me.  :tongue:

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1817070 - 08/15/03 01:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I went to thailand three years ago for a two week holiday. We were in bangkock for two days, and went to the island of...koh samui! (no joke) for a good week, and then to northern thailand to see ruins.

Bangkock is fucking insane!!! I was prolly 16 at the time, and words cannot describe the chaos! Bumper to bumper traffic..imagine 5...NO 10 times as many cars on the streets....the worst rush hour you can imagine ALL the time....with twice as many motorbikes, scooters, and bicycles in between, on the sidewalks, or anywhere else for that matter. Tons of people too. I went to themarket area, and there are two rows of shops and on the sides wall to wall strip/ sex clubs. Like i said i was 16 at the time, so i could look in and see thai hotties dancing around in glowing white underwear under black light. Before i know it these ladies and grabing me and literally pushing me inside showing me the 'menu' and saying "hansome young man!" Well i sadly declined and wrested my way out of thier grasp and continued shopping. That happened about a dozen times as i made my way through the market. Crazy...

Koh samui. Koh samui was great! I had no idea that mushrooms grew there then. I remember seeing mushrooms too, that im sure were cubensis, but they are but a faded memorey ...
There were great beaches there! Snorkeling is popular, and we went on a boat trip to some islands and went around some reefs. You need to be on one of the islands though i think, but you could probably run your own business for tourist, or work for someone else who. Alcohal was $2 bucks a mikie, and i got sick drunk several times on thai rum and whiskey....and it was all on the little cash my mom gave me to buy sovenires and stuff! I remember the beach by the hotel and getting bbq corn on the cob for a buck and swimming in the ocean. And i remember all the hookers! The ENTIRE island is a brothel. Its the main industry, and any young girl is probably a prostitute or making money of sex one way or another. They would proposition me as i walked by laughing and giggling as i would blush and avert my eyes. Now you don't rent em for a fuck like other places,,,no,,,,its more like rent-a-girlfriend. You see all these guys with thai girls, but really they pay em probably quite little, and she follows you around for a week. YOu pay food and loggings plus a little extra, and you have a bonified sex slave for as long as you payed for. LOTS of muslim arab men ther for vacation...
Oh the snake show i went to! The announcer was totally pissed drunk and was slurring his words. The snake guy was all disfigured and gimped from venom bites...twisted fingers and such, but he would go right up and slap one of them viper and just piss it right off and leap away. Then he let one bite him and you could see the venom dripping after he removed it. then he was putting scorpions down his pants and the announcer was yelling mamble,mumble,mumble COCK!!, and he'd hold up a wooden dildo, and then say it again....it was one of the most bizarre shows i have ever seen...it WAS the most bizzarre! I could go on forever, but i'll tell you about northern thailand...

We went up there, but not to ankor wat as its lots of $$$ to get there. We still went to lots of ancient ruins, it was really cool. I remember seeing TONS of mushrooms and monks that im sure were there picking among praying and other stuff. We say the water buffalo fiels where the cubies would grow, and interesting culture. The food was amazing, and you could live there comftorably for a year on the beach for prolly a couple grand...if that. In fact i may save up and go there for a few months in a couple years. Definately an great place to visit.

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
Re: Thailand here we come..... [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1817107 - 08/15/03 01:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Wow,  now thats a Kool story lets hear more :smile:

You were only sixteen?  Who did u travel with? 

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1817238 - 08/15/03 02:19 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Prepare for the culture shock. those christian childrens fund commercials you see with the poverty ridden shanties- Plenty of those there. My best advice is stay open-minded; people do live diffrently all over the world, and some things are just generally accepted. Don't think you can save everyone. Indulge in the local culture (food, sites, temples, etc.) Enjoy your trip, and remember: It isn't home sweet home.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Thailand here we come..... [Re: kindkesey]
    #1817288 - 08/15/03 02:30 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kindkesey said:
Wow,  now thats a Kool story lets hear more :smile:

You were only sixteen?  Who did u travel with?   

Yeah, i was 15-17....i was with my mom, step father, and step brother.  My mom got a contract in the middle east when i was in gr. 10.  I lived there for half a year, did homeschooling,and then came back to canada to finish my high school, living with my dad.
I got to go back to the UAE in christmas, but in the summers i'd meet my mom at a country..that year was thailand.  I've been to ireland, greece, turkey, and thailand.

Greece was the most beutiful, but thailand was the coolest.  One day i bought a hammock for $2 bucks at a local store.  That afternoon this guy on the beach was selling hammocks so i asked how much, as i wanted to see the comparison.  He said the hammock (which looked amazinly similar to my own) was actually a two person hammock and how he would happily give it to me for a crazy discount....$60 american!  I laughed in his face and went to go back to my towel, and he halfs the price.  I shake my head with a chuckle saying im not interested, and he goes down to 20.  Each time he goes down the pressure increases.  I was only a kid at the time, but having honed my barganing skills in the UAE, was not  intimidated.  Anyway he went down to $5 and then stormed off, really angry i still didn't buy it,.....but that was still 2.5x the price i paid earlier. :grin:

I could talk more about it....what did you want to know?  i could elaborate on the snake show, tell about snorkeling, bangkock, the amazing thai palace, tourism, culture, people, religion.....

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

#1817457 - 08/15/03 03:28 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Azmodeus,  u have truly lived my dream.  I have dreamed of travling to bangkock some day. My grandfather had a Ph.D and studied the Sack, Yay, and Thai language in Thailand.  While living in Bangkock he fell in love with my grandmother with four childern. He then married her and brought her and the childern to the states.  Anyways,  i would love to here more about the city of Bangkock and the amazing thai palace.

:smile:Please tell more.....

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1817615 - 08/15/03 04:06 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ha, it was like a dream....and then reality comes crashing in as i turned 18, the free flights stopped, i had to go to trades college, and then work the rest of my life in the hopes of owning a house, and having enough extra to do a bit of traveling in my later years....

The thai palace was the most beutiful display of achitectural wonder i ever had the fortune to behold! Imagine a thai palace, with all its curves, decorated walls, statues, etc.....THEN imagine everybit of surface area being carved or inlaid, with shiny stones, bits of mica, colours of all kind, and detailed stone work. The whole thing sparkled and was amazing to behold! There were coloured statues everywhere, with dressed guards, tourists, and thai guides, that would show you around and explain things. There was a solid gold plated budha statue in the main temple area (no pictures allowed) and you had to take off your shoes and such to go see. We saw the palace barraks where there was an amazing display of antique weaponry from swords, to halbers, to battle axes, and spiked glove thingys.

It hard to elaborate any more on bangkock, because chaos really is the only word that comes to mind...a true concrete jungle if you will, fully inhabited with every wok of person imaginable. Some cities never sleep, but bangkock seems to come alive at night. We did a tour down the river on a pleasure boat...err, not that kind of pleasure boat, but you know what i mean. We saw what can only be described as a sub-city. ALL along the water were little floating shacks, many in varying degree of decay, where tons of people lived. Kids were playing in the water that i would not wash my hands in, women doing laundry...to see such a way of life is such an eye opener to a young mind. Along the banks are monastaries also, around which no fishing is allowed. The monks feed the fish to, and when the guy threw bread in a 10foot diameter cloud of fish would surface...hundreds, all about a foot or two long, i guess they all just hung around there as everywhere else has fishing thai people.

The uh...'menus' that were put in front of my face by the market had interesting shows. You could watch people having sex, and all that ordinary stuff, or if you had a bit more exotic tastes there were shows advertising a thai women able to shoot 10 ping pong balls out of her pussy with a range of some 15ft or so. There were shows invoving 'fruit' and 'girly men'.....use your imagination.

On koh samui, my step dad, brother and i went to a 'girlyman' show which just happend to be starting. Such an event was traumatizing to say the least...but equally amusing, especially when one came over and sat on my step dads lap!

I can talk some more, but i need to give me fingers a break!

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

#1817663 - 08/15/03 04:21 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like u had an amazing adventure,  thanks for the great story :smile: 

--------------------

Offlinetrev
 User Gallery

#1819353 - 08/16/03 07:50 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

MAN I fly out in 3 HOURS Just killin time now Im quiet restless.
Very entertaining azmodeus I would like to hear more and exchange storys (when I have some). Also I will post pics but this will probly bore most dudes. But "Goodbye shroomery this joint kicks arse :heartpump: no doubt I will see you soon"
TREV

--------------------

Anonymous #14

Edited by trev (08/16/03 08:11 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale