Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
If I put a drop of weed in a hot bowl of oily chicken soup
    #10124939 -

any chance it will work? that would be rad and I am having soup soon. I also have a microwave.  I am willing to test it out with a small amount of weed if no one has ever tried this. :sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I put a drop of weed in a hot bowl of oily chicken soup [Re: skatealex2]
    #10124944 -

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I put a drop of weed in a hot bowl of oily chicken soup [Re: joehinkle]
    #10124967 -

Personally, that sounds like a complete waste of weed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I put a drop of weed in a hot bowl of oily chicken soup [Re: gENERIX]
    #10125059 -

guess fuck it :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I put a drop of weed in a hot bowl of oily chicken soup [Re: skatealex2]
    #10125083 -

skatealex2 said:
guess fuck it :sad:



Just smoke it, it's been tested and proven time and time again to be an effective way of getting you high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I put a drop of weed in a hot bowl of oily chicken soup [Re: sjacobn]
    #10125099 -

if its very oily there shouldn't be a problem but you would need to cook it for awhile to let the actives seap out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I put a drop of weed in a hot bowl of oily chicken soup [Re: skatealex2]
    #10125238 -

If you take like half a gram and chop it finely in soup and have it on pretty high heat for 10 minutes or so, it will work. I used to do it with ramen noodles and a little butter. Takes like an hour and a half to kick in, but definitely works well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I put a drop of weed in a hot bowl of oily chicken soup [Re: Rebirtha]
    #10125270 -

I'm gonna put a little bit in chicken soup and microwave it- it is very oily and microwave works with firecrackers so I see no reason it wont work :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whats so great about weed????
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
I2ancid 19,665 164 11/06/13 10:45 AM
by Almond Flour
* solar bowls
( 1 2 all )
schmektron 3,626 35 09/15/04 08:52 PM
by unbeliever
* stashing weed in your car...
( 1 2 all )
subterranean 4,434 33 09/28/04 11:02 PM
by Snape
* I smell hot dogs Vulture 1,527 12 03/24/04 10:55 PM
by notapillow
* Weed is boring
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 6,092 24 02/04/03 10:18 AM
by esin
* Hot Marijuana Milk
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 4,583 40 09/30/04 02:31 PM
by felix
* Weed
( 1 2 all )
hydrogrower05 3,642 30 11/06/03 04:45 AM
by hydrogrower05
* ounce of weed found in.... Thoth 1,520 18 06/29/04 12:57 PM
by Rambone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
573 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.