Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: hydrogrower [Re: hydrogrower05]
    #2065778 -

that sounds like what heppens to me when im on shrooms i just sit staring at a blank tv for hours b ecause i dont want to move and turn the tv on and i cant sleep or nothing but it kicks ass


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed [Re: Learyfan]
    #2065887 -

jefferson airplane, nice pick man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed [Re: start25]
    #2073047 -

Take it easier next time and just sit back and enjoy.


--------------------
Never forget who your real friends are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed [Re: bok]
    #2073190 -

Cheers for the Jefferson, Grace Slick, what a Babe! GrrRrrRrrRrrOOoOwWw!

What was the name of her first band again? Great Society. Thats the one, have you listened to any of that? Still Grace but the music is harder, magic!

Yes! Listen to that guitar!

I fcukin' love that band! Once again? I think so!

Gettin' stoned proper, trippin' out, like, for the first time can really come to a shock.

It took me a while, as a lot of others, before i realised that it wasnt just a pleasantly scented social ciggy that was passed around among friends.

I think hot knives done it for me.

I'd been smokin' for a while but, well, you know, just doin' it 'cause it was there, kinda' thing, then this night a few rounds of hot knives with good hash was experimented with and i was pure cnuted, right enough. I'd to get a friend to get me home i was so freaked.

Thats the strange thing about weed. I'm a heavy, habitual, daily smoker, but its only occasssionaly thati'll get that fcuked up tripped out feelin' come over me. sometimes it comes from one draw on a joint, other times you can sit and smoke the night away and never get more than groggy. Shit, i rarely even get the giggles anymore, but, ah, theres always that one chance draw that will flash you right back and make you realise just how strong a drug it really is.



*SummerBreeze-"Confessions of a North Belfast Hashish Eater*


--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2073524 -

Great Society is an incredible band. They have one studio cd out called born to be burned which is really good I feel. Its sort of rough and not refined at all, but it has some very good psychedelic songs. It also has the original studio version of somebody to love. But the best is their live album that they have out. I almost prefer it to Jefferson Airplane and I am a HUGE Jefferson Airplane fan. The live version of somebody to love is amazing, also the original white rabbit is good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrogrower [Re: hydrogrower05]
    #2073681 -

I used to get this weed that was called creeper and it took about a half an hour to hit you.. You'd smoke a joint and be like ahh man this weed's shit and smoke another and bam then double bam your so high you can bearly hold your head up.. twas some good weed..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrogrower [Re: Bhairabas]
    #2073799 -

wurd thats how this shit was


--------------------
The Matrix

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrogrower [Re: hydrogrower05]
    #2074277 -

how the fuck you going to be a hydro grower and freak out on weed? dude's full o'shit me thinks....


--------------------
"Daddy, what's the difference between ignorance and apathy?"

"Son, I don't know, and I don't care"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrogrower [Re: blowback]
    #2074984 -

Hrmm i dunno generally most herb i can feel myself getting stoned after exhaling just 1 hit almost immediatly.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrogrower [Re: hydrogrower05]
    #2075412 -

this just means maybe next time eat and get some proper sleep before toking. when i tripped out like you did it was because of a lack of both.

weed can fuck with your mind sometimes...

we got some nice blueberry going 'round right now


--------------------
And then at night I would wonder:
Had I been wasting all my time enjoying the sweet taste of Tennasse bourbon, brownest of the brown liquors? Where was my girlfriend? Where was my car? Who's bed was I lying on? Which state was I in? And I got that sad feeling to make me cry...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hydrogrower [Re: Fritzs_caindealer]
    #2076162 -

i do hydroponics, doesnt mean i grow weed.


--------------------
The Matrix

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jefferson Airplane
( 1 2 3 all )
glimmi 7,921 48 11/28/12 04:52 AM
by gonzo422
* Ford Theatre - "Jefferson Airplane" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,804 2 07/23/04 05:02 AM
by el_duderino
* Jefferson Airplane, what a great band.
( 1 2 all )
creamrocks 3,936 21 06/03/05 04:50 PM
by creamrocks
* Anyone else hear listen to Jefferson Airplane? Shroom_Herder 1,187 12 12/19/04 01:01 PM
by Phychotron
* Jefferson Airplane Ubi 867 10 01/15/09 10:57 AM
by DeadPhan
* Jams from the Jefferson House Krishna 1,375 13 06/19/05 09:21 AM
by Krishna
* Jefferson "Today" Merkin 677 3 06/18/04 11:55 AM
by Learyfan
* Jefferson Airplane pfxtc 334 4 12/01/12 08:20 PM
by pfxtc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,642 topic views. 5 members, 101 guests and 348 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.