Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Chocolate with chili
    #10050682 -


#
Xocolatl 74% Chilies and Nibs 2-oz bar
#

Our interpretation of the original chocolate drink of the Aztec royalty was created to honor the original cultivators of cacao – the food of the gods. We use a unique blend of cacao to bring more fruit to the base, add rare chilies, cacao nibs, maca, nutmeg and vanilla to bring the birth of chocolate to life. Finalist for Best New Product in the 2005 NASFT best product awards.

Ingredients: organic dark chocolate (organic cacao mass*, evaporated cane juice*, organic cacao butter*, 0.5 % non-gmo lecithin), cacao nibs, aji amarillo*, maca*, nutmeg, vanilla
dogoba
anyone try this stuff before? I'm ordering some I'll let you know how it is, I've been told it is exceptional.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: snoot]
    #10050771 -

i havent had that brand, it sounds awesome but i have had chile choco and i fuking love it, i think i had lindtt brand? i dont know how to spell it


im a dark choco fan too :cool::thumbup:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #10050893 -

I love cacao nibs, and dark chocolate.
and based on a thread here I actually tried fresh jalepenos and red chiles dipped in dark chocolate.

I have not tried these bars though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: CptnGarden]
    #10051144 -

Its very good....


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: Brainiac]
    #10051454 -

I *love* that chocolate! All of the flavors. The one with lavender is yummy, too. But the chile one kicks ass. Mmmmmmmm, especially good on a mushroom trip - it takes like heaven.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: CptnGarden]
    #10053433 -

CptnGarden said:
I love cacao nibs, and dark chocolate.
and based on a thread here I actually tried fresh jalepenos and red chiles dipped in dark chocolate.

I have not tried these bars though.





!!!!!!!!!!
...i have to try the jalepeno:dancing:


i have a really bad chocolate habit


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #10067641 -

ive tried three different brands of chocolate with chillis in it and i loved them all.


on a side note, i love adding an oz or two of dark chocolate into chilli when i make it  :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #10086671 -

nice to hear I'm not the only one who likes chili con cacao, I usually ad a few tablespoons of cacao powder


--------------------
this is —ing good wood!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: Mr Tulip]
    #10086679 -

it gives it a nice rich taste.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #10087026 -

I don't like it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: mightymrmojo]
    #10089268 -

you can get 12 12oz bars 3 each of there dark chocolate bars for 36$ thats rather cheap


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: snoot]
    #10091643 -

I've had those exact bars before.. they are orgasmic.
The super fruit ones are really good too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: Shroomism]
    #10093428 -

righteous


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: snoot]
    #10103613 -

on a similar but different note, jalepeno and peanut butter is delicious. give it a try

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: Unbearable_B]
    #10104429 -

dill pickles and maple syrup, :seeya:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: snoot]
    #10142048 -

I sampled some of the Lindt brand from an acquaintance of mine, and it was very good. However, he was wasting it by actually throwing it into a batch of chili, which kind of defeats the purpose of having a bar of chocolate infused with chilies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: Elfer]
    #10143257 -

how about this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: snoot]
    #10150014 -

If I'm not mistaken, Dagoba is available at most Whole Foods markets. And yes the Vosges bacon bar is awesome, also their white chocolate black olive and their milk chocolate/curry Naga bar is still my fave. They have a version with hot paprika called Red Fire.

But if you're looking for the best, rarest and most expensive chocolate then Amedei Porcelana or the Chuao is the way to go. They are limited production, and the Porcelana variety of chocolate is found only in a remote island in Venezuela and is a genetically pure Criollo cocoa bean. One bar of Porcelana, 1.75 oz (actually it's a hand numbered box with individually wrapped tablets) costs $15!! I was able to find it at Neiman Marcus in DC. Although I know Valrhona and Pierre Herme also offer Porcelana but these are much, much harder to find.

BTW both the Amedei Porcelana and Chuao are the chocolates used to craft the world's most expensive sundae @ Serendipity in NYC.
What does Porcelana taste like? It taste like milk chocolate with a hint of almonds. Only that it's 65-70% dark with no nuts. Very unique.


--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Edited by soochi (04/12/09 09:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: soochi]
    #10150622 -

chocolate covered bacon is delicious.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chocolate with chili [Re: snoot]
    #10150624 -

I havent tried the chili one yet, but I have had Dagoba's other chocolate bars and they were pretty good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* z Almond Flour 968 13 11/15/13 03:39 AM
by GabbaDj
* makin that bombass chili yall
( 1 2 all )
Mr. Wilson 3,682 28 09/10/12 08:28 PM
by unknown1123
* Chocolate covered chillis Visionary Tools 1,150 13 06/20/08 08:15 AM
by satyr
* My Vegetarian Chili Huehuecoyotl 1,245 8 02/15/08 03:46 AM
by lessthanzero77
* Cincinnati Chili GabbaDj 403 1 11/30/14 11:48 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Rose's Texas Chili for Large Groups of Non-Texans RoseM 1,889 14 06/29/16 02:54 AM
by GabbaDj
* The Chocolate Nachos Experiment supercollider 1,247 8 08/20/08 05:17 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Chili pepper grow 2014
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
ohmatic 21,071 235 10/31/14 02:34 AM
by kactus.brand.g

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
1,713 topic views. 1 members, 6 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.