Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAddict
addict

Trip Report: My Mescaline Trip
    #997723 - 10/27/02 07:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Welp last night I boiled and made 6 doses following crazy's recipe. The recipe was the shit thanks for that bro. I had no problems carrying out the procedure and the taste was horrible but the spray helped much! However I found just chug the shit and not think about it - mind over matter because after I drank my 1st cup 3-4 hours after that while I was trippin I chugged 2 cups down in 1 gulp. And Id like to add I did not puke once off drinking this brew lol sorta weird I mean I gaged but zero puke!

I drank my cup around 930pm at about 1015pm I was feeling the trip starting to kick in - I was surprised how fast this stuff kicked in! Within 2 hours I felt the mesc full fledge.

However Im disappointed the trip I got off the Peruvian Torch wasnt anything great imho I mean I got a taste of what mescaline was like and it was fucking awesome. I mean the stuff worked and I tripped off mescaline and I do understand the trip you receive is different from cacti to cacti however how could I go about feeling the full fledged effects of mescaline?!

Was the dosage of 30 grams dry per to low? Or should I have used a different brew/recipe procedure? Should I be using San Pedro? Should I be uping my dosage? I dont know I need some advice I really want to explore the pyschedelic to the fullest after getting an idea of what its like and I loved it - very euphoric calm relaxing - colors were enhanced not much visuals(sorta disappointed there) and not much of a thought process and no CEVs(which im disappointed) slight sense change tho however... like I said it worked and it was a good experience but how would I go about getting the full fledged effects and tripping hardcore on mescaline.... ???

Edited by geokills (10/27/02 09:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Trip Report: My Mescaline Trip [Re: Addict]
    #998367 - 10/27/02 09:27 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I've tripped from mescaline cacti, although I've never weighed my dose in grams.  As far as Pedro Vs. Peru, they're essentially equal.  The biggest factor is growing conditions for the cacti, and the amount of active alkaloids can vary greatly from plant to plant. 

I did not experience many visuals on my mescaline trips, however the body high was absolutely incredible, and I was overcome with strong euphoria.  If you're looking for more, I'd say upping your dose is the only way to go - you may also want to experiment with an extraction process to purify the solution you dose with.  Good luck! :cool:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinecroftsk
cupcake

Re: Trip Report: My Mescaline Trip [Re: Addict]
    #1000379 - 10/28/02 03:17 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

ive done peruvian torch twice - both times 25g of the dried outer flesh which is the most potent part.  The first time blew my mind!  Very intense ripples and colours and contrast and the white walls had that mother of pearl oily texture to them etc...strangely no real CEVs???
The second trip was very suttle tho, i just ended up staying up watching music videos and stuff, i think it was cos i lost a bit in the gelcapping process.
IMHO the best way to go is do a mixed alkaloids extraction on a large amount of cactus (dont go fore pure mescaline tho as thats hard and i feel it takes some of the character from the plant), this way you can weigh and more accurately dose for the level of trip you wish to experience.
Personally i would very much like to try a 'vision quest' dose of mescaline and try to experience what the native americans did (and still do!)  A bad trip on mescaline seems almost impossible to me - it is so friendly :smirk: 

--------------------
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.
You are free. - Jim Morrison

OfflineAddict
addict

Re: Trip Report: My Mescaline Trip [Re: croftsk]
    #1000972 - 10/28/02 07:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

sanks for the comments i did a 30g dry dosage with crazy's recipe which was quite pure concentrated brew.. hell i drank 2 cups while i was tripping and it didnt make me go insane
i agree with what your sayign though the body high is awesome and the visuals well i saw exactly what you describe as well but i want a more more intense trip off mesc to get a good feel for its character and ya it is very friendly:)
im pretty sure im going to attempt to get it as pure and concentrated as possible with some experimenting..

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Trip Report: My Mescaline Trip [Re: geokills]
    #1003890 - 10/29/02 05:41 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Posted here in Other Drugs.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder