Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Trip Report: Mescaline
    #1695961 - 07/08/03 11:12 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

30g Dried San Pedro Simmed for 90mins in 500ml lemon juice until it reduced to a thick slimy consistency. Left to stand and cool.

3g of Syrian Rue crushed and also boiled in lemon juice until reduced to something drinkable. :smile:

Syrian Rue consumed at 11:30am and San Pedro at Midday.

There were no noticable effects for the first 30 mins. After 30 mins I started to feel a little lethargic but nothing major.

After 60 mins there were noticable somatic waves, feelings of considerable relaxation and letharygy. No visuals yet.

After 90 mins visuals were manifesting - very slowly. CEVs included simple geometric patterns of unusually intense colours, even by psychedelic standards. OEV weren't as evident yet, but textures were appearing on surfaces - the familiar breathing and waving of surfaces. Physically everything was becoming an effort, I felt so laid back I didn't want to do anything.

After 120 mins Trip has entered the main phase. This was the beginning of a very long plateau. Strong dreamy sensation. This is very difficult to explain, but unlike mushroom trips, I was comfortable that I was in full control but I wasn't sure things were real - everything was dreamlike. It was like a lucid dream - you know the ones where you become conscious that you are dreaming and you choose the path that your dream takes. I felt as though I could alter reality, but knew I couldn't. Like I said it's difficult to explain.

Similar to mushrooms was the grainy pixelled view that everything now had. If you go close up to your TV screen you'll see the small Red, Green, and Blue pixels. My whole field of vision had this effect, as though I was looking at everything through a TV screen.

CEVs were now at full throttle, closing my eyes it seemed as though I was speeding through spiralling tunnels of light made up of the most intense colours I had ever experienced. The tighter I squeezed my eyes the less ambient light got in, and more intense the CEVs became.

OEVs were now a lot stronger, surfaces had easily discernable texture and movement:
Lava flows utilizing the colours present in the wall.
Plumes of warped colour - think Paisley - flat against the surface, these patterns would erupt from the base and expand like a cloud.
Bulging - as though the walls became rubber and someone was pushing against it from the other side.

I sat on my bed for a couple of hours just enjoying the experience, when I realised that I had to get outside in order to enjoy the experience fully - this was difficult seeing as how lethargic and dreamy I felt.

Walking was extremely difficult, I kept having the urge to look at the ground as I was walking. The ground was doing the things I mentioned above, add to that a feeling of imbalance and a tiny bit of nausea. It was like trying to walk on a waterbed.

Visuals changed outside, with no upright structures in close proximity vapours seemed to appear. Like clouds of coloured smoke. Their texture was similar to cloud and the surface movied how you would imagine, yet the vapours themselves didn't move. I would pass them as I walked.

I had intended to go for a walk in the woods but it never happened, although I did approach several trees which were dotted around the neighbourhood. Here is where I had a very spiritual experience. Placing my hands on the trunk of a young tree (I can't remember what type of tree, I'll have to go back and look) I felt the unmistakable touch from another spirit. Something I had never before imagined possible. There was a connection there as though something had floated through the wood and touched my hand. After the initial amazement fell away, I felt an overwhelming appreciation for the Earth. And out of no-where a thought occured in my mind: 'You only have to be aware of her, that is enough!' Who was 'her'? I dwelled on this and came to the conclusion that 'her' had to be the Earth. I stored the memory of this experience for future thinking.

Returning home, I put on some aromatherapy to see what kind of effects that may add. To my surprise the aromas had more of a visual effect than nasal one :tongue: With my eyes closed and taking deep inhalations I could visualise the vapours entering my nostrils. Think about Disney cartoons when theres a pie cooking and Plutos around. :laugh:

Finally, I'll describe the most intense experience of the trip. Sat cross-legged in the centre of my bed - meditation style I closed my eyes. With my eyes closed the afterimage of the walls in my room remained. The wall detail and other objects in the room had vanished. It felt as though I was in a perfectly square featureless (but bright) room. Soon things started to manifest in the centre of the wall. It was quite jumbled and had to identify but they came together to form the unmistakeably figure of a Gargoyle. There I was, sat in a room surrounded by four Gargoyles. I sat there expecting, and before long the mouths opened and colours and light was sprayed from them. The experience was powerful yet divine. It was hard to grasp, my stomach turned - I had to open my eyes.

Notes:

It is worth mentioning again that I felt in total control during the experience, especially as I had a couple of bad trips on shrooms recently.

My resident babysitter also commented on how happy and relaxed I seemed, even when compared to other good trips.

The trip was hard work due to lethargy - at times you almost feel as though you could drop off to sleep.

The whole trip lasted 12+ hours. I managed to get to sleep at about 2am, even then I was getting residual CEVs.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepolarity
vagabond
Loc: Jackson, MS
Re: Trip Report: Mescaline [Re: Jackal]
    #1695992 - 07/08/03 11:32 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

great report, I've been wondering what mescaline was like. You give a very good description. I still think that one day I will try this. I just don't know when yet.

--------------------
But I?ll survive, the pain lets me know I?m alive.
But I still feel that this ain?t livin.

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: Trip Report: Mescaline [Re: polarity]
    #1697271 - 07/08/03 08:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for sharing Jackal, I really enjoyed it. I too have been interested in the cactus sacrament, and this just furthers that interest. Its unfortunate that its very rare here in TN. Great report. Peace.

--------------------

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
    #1702646 - 07/10/03 03:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

great report - i also have san pedro plans (bottle of gloop in the fridge)

velly interestink

--------------------
buh

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Trip Report: Mescaline [Re: shirley knott]
    #1704126 - 07/10/03 11:11 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That was just what I needed... in 4 or 5 days I'll be having my first San Pedro experience. I can't wait =)

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1704884 - 07/11/03 04:00 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Holy shit. That sounds like a really extraordinary experience.
How much do you think the syrian rue contributed?

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #1704969 - 07/11/03 04:25 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Great report, this makes me want to add Pedro to the list of must trys.

--------------------

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: Mescaline [Re: zeta]
    #1705160 - 07/11/03 07:30 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zeta said:
Holy shit. That sounds like a really extraordinary experience.
How much do you think the syrian rue contributed?

Not sure, 250-300mg is considered a moderate dose, but it didn't feel very moderate to me - however, I'm not experienced enough to draw judgement.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1705461 - 07/11/03 12:12 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Great report. Pedro is something magical. The gentlest of all the psychedelics.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports