Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePavement
Stephen Malkmus

Official Fourth Of July Trip Report Post
    #1690714 - 07/06/03 07:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I've got a great trip report for all of you, but I was thinking, I share a lot of long, sometimes boring, trip reports, I'd like to read everyone elses. So I'll post mine after someone posts a trip report of the fourth. cool.

--------------------
"Over the turnstile and out in the classroom there ways of living and this is the way I'm living right or wrong" - Range Life - Pavement

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Official Fourth Of July Trip Report Post [Re: Pavement]
    #1690989 - 07/06/03 09:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I cut and paste this from S&P forum:

I feel damn good to be alive right now. There was some big block of fear in my brain for a long time that I really don't feel anymore. I feel weightless almost...

The trip (3.5 grams) I had was really phenomenal... It began with intense fear and anxiety when I went to watch the fireworks. I got lost in swarms of people and felt like such an alien to everyone. I was panicking. Trying to escape. I got in my car and just wanted to get far away...

Big mistake. I ended up getting lost on the interstate for what seemed like hours.. I was tripping hard and extremely paranoid. I didn't know where the fuck I was or how to get back home. I would get off on these side roads and pull over and shut the lights off and then freak out because I was worried a cop would see my car and pull over to check me out... I felt totally trapped. I even drove into a field at one point but figured that was the worst idea yet..

Finally by some stroke of luck I managed to get back to my town and booked it home. My dad was up, I said Hi and quickly ran up to my room.

And then... Euphoria... Bliss.... Reflection.... Revelation.
It felt like one big confirmation that I was moving in the right direction and trying my hardest not to be afraid. I felt intense anger against all the shitty things in the world. I cranked up Deftones and RATM on the headphones and began dancing around and drawing.

I found my identity again. I don't think it was just the drugs. I think I have been trying my damndest to make sense of my life in daily sobriety, meditating alot, trying to make the right choices... Feeling so close to something but not quite getting there.. I think this experience gave me the final nudge I needed.

The intense fear and paranoia I felt at first seemed like a catalyst to let all this out.

Like I said I have never felt anything like this since the first time I dropped acid. Totally a life-changing experience... and just when I had lost all hope in psychedelics...

But yea... I'm not goin near drugs anymore.. or for a long time. I'm totally motivated to fix up alot of things in my life... concentrate on school, stop uh... selling tomatoes... Just pull things together in general, and stop analyzing shit to death.

I went out and bought a discman and DIDNT go into endless corridoors of questions about why I'm performing this action. I just did it. You may not understand, but that is very important to me considering my usuall thought processes.

peace

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Official Fourth Of July Trip Report Post [Re: Grav]
    #1692913 - 07/07/03 01:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Gonna be short and sweet... my brain is mush.. thursday = kind nuggets,lots and lots of mushies valium, friday = gangja cookies 12 kinds of nuggets, molly, hash. opium, 10 dry grams cubes valium xanax, saturday = gangja brownies Tons of different nuggets, 5-meo-dipt, lots of molly, lots of shrooms, 3 hits of fractal acid, valium 3 kinds of hash/opium. sunday = sleep :smile:

Great time great place great fireworks great ppl :bong: 

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineEkstaza
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Official Fourth Of July Trip Report Post [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1693542 - 07/07/03 05:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

2 grams of shrooms and a hit of blotter acid at Club La Vela in Panama City, Florida. Absolutely unbelievable. I spent most of my time in the Underground where I danced to techno all night. Every now and then I would wander through the rest of the club just to check it all out. At La Vela's, for those of you that may have never been, there are so many dance floors and different rooms that one could easily get lost. I was constantly trying to figure out exactly which way to go to get back to my friends and my favorite part of the club. There was one room in the back that is done up all in glowing paint and black lights. It had an outer space kind of theme with sofas to relax on. I spent a good while in there just trying to soak it all in. Needless to say I had a great time.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Official Fourth Of July Trip Report Post [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1740076 - 07/23/03 01:20 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

*bump* come on pavement lets hear it. :bong:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports