Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Major mushroom operation growing methods DEA files
    #999443 - 10/28/02 08:19 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Where can DEA records on growing methoeds discovered in major mushroom operation raids be found? what are the newest ways today in bulk mushroom operations?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineuser_exists
Stranger
Re: Major mushroom operation growing methods DEA files [Re: ]
    #999461 - 10/28/02 08:33 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you wanna be some big dealer/supplier then come up with your own way, If everyone used the same methods in illegal drugs the cops would be makin busts left and right.

Anonymous

#999536 - 10/28/02 09:29 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

drop them a line and ask... i'm sure they'll be more then willing to help u out...

Offlinevaporbrains
Cub Scout

Loc: ghetto# 03479
    #1000763 - 10/28/02 05:53 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

that one guy who rented the house in the posh neighborhood and used it to grow shrooms was using a hanging bag method. he had hundreds of bags hanging all around the house. he was busted when a water main broke, i believe, and hte repair man became suscpicous.

--------------------
All refrences to and statements concerning mushrooms, mushroom cultivation, and mushroom related paraphrenalia refer specifically to the cultivation of legal species.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: vaporbrains]
    #1000806 - 10/28/02 06:15 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
    #1000827 - 10/28/02 06:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

they are bags usually over five feet long and stuffed with straw or whatever and spawned. They HANG.

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Penguin]
    #1000842 - 10/28/02 06:30 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

#1000891 - 10/28/02 06:45 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I really don't like some of the things I"ve read here lately. It seems like there are more and more posts lately about "How can I grow a shitload of mushrooms?!?!" type questions. People are going to start getting busted w. this shit and then the shroomery will bear the brunt of it as it will become watched and possibly discontinued and all of us will be affected by it. If you're gonna try and grow/sell thousands of pounds of mushrooms. At least be more discrete about it!!! Thanks!!!

Vis

--------------------
"15 minutes in freezing conditions?!?! You'd become a popsicle before you made that!!!"

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Visigoth]
    #1000896 - 10/28/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

OfflinePenguin

#1002516 - 10/29/02 04:57 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The jackasses who are so stupid they make posts concerning massive quantities of mushrooms aren't the type of people that have the intelligence or patience to ever be even mildly successful at this hobby.

:ooo: :shocked: :mad: Watch your tongue young man.

Yes, '  Hangin Bag tek  ', uses plastic bags, that are suspended and thr shrooms grow out through holes made into the material...*POOF*!

--------------------

Edited by Penguin (10/29/02 05:04 AM)

Anonymous

Re: Major mushroom operation growing methods DEA files [Re: Visigoth]
    #1002592 - 10/29/02 06:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i agree... it really is a stupid question... my original response was an attempt to point this out... growing teonacotyl to sell is wrong!!! this behavior undermines work people do to remove the drug laws from the books... what ur openly saying is "i'm looking to make some real bread selling something the public fears"... granted this fear is misplaced... but until there is a better understanding on behalf of the public this culture doesn't need this dangerous attention...

recently teens in my area attacked an elderly man while he was picking up groceries... it's turning out these kids were tripping on mushrooms at the time... just what this needs... wonderful public relations!!! an asswipe stupid enough to post such a silly question clearly is the same type of individual who would sell mushrooms to children on some street corner...

FUCK YOU!!!

unrelated as it might seem, i'd like to add this:

at times i'm bugging over the fact that underage children exchange information here... i qualify this to myself by saying these kids are taking the time to learn how to identify in the field and develope skills they may use in careers in science... it is their individual decision which i'll respect... if they've developed the skills to work cultures, they're entitled to make the decision for themselves.... i understand the nature of the compounds and can live with the physical consequences on my body... on the other hand, i would go out of my way not play a role in someone elses child "tripping this weekend", by simply handing me cash given them by their mom or dad for a movie or a pair of jeans... i may be flamed for this... so be it...

brad_guise after reading ur other posts i'm convinced ur truely a dangerous asswipe to us all.... go play in traffic... :cool:

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
Re: Major mushroom operation growing methods DEA files [Re: Anonymous]
    #1002640 - 10/29/02 07:32 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, what he said!!

I, for one agree 100% with you, Myco. 5 shrooms for you!

Also, questions such as this make my Narc sense tingle. :mad:

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

Edited by Fred Garvin (10/29/02 07:35 AM)

OfflinePenguin

Re: Major mushroom operation growing methods DEA files [Re: Fred Garvin]
    #1002652 - 10/29/02 07:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah! Underage kids, using their parents internet account and getting all of this info is a BAD  :mad: thing...

The cultivation of mushrooms should be for thy self. Selling them leads to weirdiness and trouble.

Brad_guise is the same feller that gave us these tasty treats of info :
Rye bread tripping
Makin' the moonshine

--------------------

OfflineMycoThaikoh
Cognacaholic
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Anonymous]
    #1002666 - 10/29/02 08:01 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineTeon
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist
Male

Loc: Here
Re: Major mushroom operation growing methods DEA f [Re: MycoThaikoh]
    #1002981 - 10/29/02 10:49 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I suppose that what we are seeing here is simply a microcosm of the whole fractal nature of the psychedelic influence on reality. If we are truly hoping to use the psychedelic experience to bring us togeather into a community capable of divulging the messages inherantly kept with in the great other we must approach this with some maturity.

I do understand that this is not the goal of everyone on the Shroomery, nor of everyone taking shrooms, nor even (and this is the scary part) of everyone using the more potent tryptamines. But some of are lucky enough to hear the voice calling from the edge of the experience, calling from the edge of eternity. We are the ones who are trying to build, those that grow any entheogen for sale (let alone sale to minors) is tearing down.

But we must accept that we can not change others, we can only change ourselves and hope that that will be enough. We who choose to better ourselves with the teachings of the mushroom know the folly of what some people are trying to do withthe information presented here; just as many of us realize the danger that this brings to the psychedelic community. Remember, to the public there is no distinction between psychonaut and drug abuser, there is not quantification of cultivation for personal enlightenment and cultivation for profit. We are lucky to be able to meet, greet, and exchange our ways in an open environment. We must be aware of all the threats that may infiringe upon these freedoms. Let me ask you a question; does anyone else here my age (early 20's) think that their children will have access to anything like the Shroomery? or Lycaeum? or Rhodium? I tend to fear the worst, but I feel that the idea that the libraries of knowledge will be consumed in the fires of ignorance once again.

There may be no soultion to the problem. It may not be a problem come 12/21/2012, but who knows. All we can do is share and love, but unlike those who have sought to bring the light to humanity in past times we can not afford to do so unconditionally. Spread the word, but only to those who have the capacity to overcome the barrier at the beginning of the psychedelic experience. The barrier that seperates those with true intentions from those with clouded motives. Togeather we are working towards a brighter future, now we must also watch ourselves to make sure that we are not encouraging a reverse in direction.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

OfflineD_Tox
Boddhisattva

Loc: Lab 23
Re: Major mushroom operation growing methods DEA f [Re: Teon]
    #1003025 - 10/29/02 11:10 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

What Teon just said!!! Hey, yeah I'm the same age and I'll guarantee my future kids access to unbiased information one way or another.

If there's one thing my future kids (and everyone else's in my opinion) deserve it is freedom.

--------------------
-----------------------
D_Tox

to understand other people….to be aware
to understand animals….to be a decent person
to understand plants….. to be a refined individual
to understand the mushroom…to be enlightened

Edited by D_Tox (10/29/02 11:11 AM)

Anonymous

#1003039 - 10/29/02 11:13 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Some people just write too damn much.

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
    #1004574 - 10/29/02 09:27 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Okaay, teriffic.

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Penguin]
    #1004793 - 10/29/02 10:49 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineShroom-O-Matic
Stranger
    #1004994 - 10/29/02 11:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with all of you. I am new to the shroomery but definitly not new to the topic. It is because of irreposible people like that(and politicians personal motives.but thats another topic and i don't feel like typing forever) that most drugs are illegal in the 1st place. If peaple were resposible and didn't abuse shit there would be no need to outlaw it. I'm positive one day they'll even make spores illigal because of these kind of morons. They ruin it for everyone.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds