Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Lethal Dose]
    #9949367 -

Gobstoppers


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: tpihkal]
    #9949475 -

Uppers.  I've thought about going to a doctor and getting back on dexedrine.  Right now, I'd say I enjoy caffeine more than alcohol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Silversoul]
    #9949727 -

I like downers more, only because I hate the burned out feeling uppers give me after awhile. Like Adderall. At first, it makes you a genius. Then, slowly, it turns you into an idiot who still thinks he smart. Otherwise, I'd prefer uppers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Silversoul]
    #9949822 -

Silversoul said:
Right now, I'd say I enjoy caffeine more than alcohol.



Oh, no doubt...I go through more coffee/cigarettes a day than any one man should  :lol:



But that's why I say I'm more of an 'up' person by nature - shit like that just goes right along with the sort of person I am (caffeine doesn't even have an up effect on me any more)


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Lethal Dose]
    #9949856 -

Kinda like bipolar, but controlled. Mostly low key and socially reserved/quiet, but I can get in these weird moods where I crank jest left and right and take center of parties. Most everyone avoids me at first because I scare the hell out of them with my unpredictability. Most drugs I take neither bring me up or down, but give me radically different buzzes for me to play with; I'm weird as hell. Overall, I would say I prefer downers though, stims aren't really my thing. I guess when you stay low key and reserved 9/10 of the time, you have plenty of energy just waiting to burst through when you need it.


--------------------
“It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong”  -Voltaire

Edited by FuzedBox (03/11/09 02:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: FuzedBox]
    #9950033 -

Downer for sure, although I get stimulated from most substances?


--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: polantis]
    #9950181 -

Downers, for sure.

Although I did a ton of speed for awhile...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: tpihkal]
    #9950237 -

tpihkal said:
Which do you prefer?

I'm definitely a downer person, though when it comes time to cram I have no problem parachuting some amphetamines to help me study.



Neither, I prefer psychedelics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Master Po]
    #9950238 -

Do you prefer upper or downer psychedelics?


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9950244 -

I am really sticking to mushrooms right now. I used to be big on LSD and some mescaline. I would like to get into ayahuasca. Those four are about it for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9950245 -

why get high when you can get low


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #9950248 -

Uppers for sure, but I wouldn't say no to some oxy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: skin_]
    #9950792 -

bumping this for wednesday


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: tpihkal]
    #9950808 -

Downers.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9950945 -

'BOTTHHHHHH

but i chose uppers.
but its REALLY fucking close for me.

i love all my drugs equally.

coke goes WAY too fast.
and fuckin ocs last WAAAY too long. but theres never too long with drugs.


but nodding in class is fucking ridiculous.


coke is just really fun for me to do because i get such a love for information. if no one answers my (many) questions i'll sit there on the iPod touch reading about stuff on the internet haha

oh man, i really would love to have an eightball right now... just sitting in my pocket... :yesnod:


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: igwna]
    #9950958 -

they both have their place, and are great in different ways.

basically i'm pussying out of making a decision.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: tpihkal]
    #9950962 -

tpihkal said:
Which do you prefer?

I'm definitely a downer person, though when it comes time to cram I have no problem parachuting some amphetamines to help me study.




I'm exactly whyat you are


--------------------
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Pigasus]
    #9950971 -

Pigasus said:
they both have their place, and are great in different ways.

basically i'm pussying out of making a decision.




yeah i was going to do this too.
haha


they go hand in hand.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: tpihkal]
    #9950983 -

i like to do both and would probably not say no to either.  i perfer downers over uppers though.  some things are just better done on speed, though.  i don't like cocaine too much, really just methamp.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* uppers and downers naturalmystic 838 8 12/14/04 10:19 AM
by naturalmystic
* Gobstoppers.
( 1 2 all )
Bundy 2,959 38 09/04/12 07:38 AM
by jffdjt23231256
* Ever meet a crazy person?
( 1 2 all )
djd586 4,562 27 04/25/04 08:49 AM
by OldSpice
* Hooray for Downers *DELETED* dblaney 546 4 04/17/05 06:55 PM
by dblaney
* how old is the oldest person alive?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 4,984 26 04/29/04 01:51 PM
by Krishna
* Dr. Phil's amazing personality test!
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 7,389 49 10/18/03 01:28 AM
by jtseaweed
* Addiction...is it a personality trait?
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,474 23 07/25/04 01:24 PM
by
* Which type of drug does your personality resemble?
( 1 2 3 all )
thoth_the_moth 4,759 40 08/22/04 03:07 AM
by Merkin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,504 topic views. 7 members, 9 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.