Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Are you an upper or a downer person?
    #9948995 -

Which do you prefer?

I'm definitely a downer person, though when it comes time to cram I have no problem parachuting some amphetamines to help me study.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: tpihkal]
    #9949007 -

Both; I like variety. Mostly a downer person now-a-days though since shit tends to get out of control for me on uppers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Drunken_Jester]
    #9949022 -

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8111937#8111937
i like both but im a raver so i have to go with uppers overall


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Coaster]
    #9949043 -

I'm a downer. Very laid back.  Unless I'm on uppers...which doesn't happen very often anymore.


--------------------
~ Drill Baby Drill ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: tpihkal]
    #9949067 -

Downer I guess. I don't consider opiates as downers. I just know I prefer using benzos over amphetamine. I really don't like neither of them though.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: aDoS]
    #9949081 -

Downer for sure.

uppers don't do much for me :shrug:

I can do caffeine, cocaine or meth and go to sleep

fucking sux ass too :crankey:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: aDoS]
    #9949083 -

weed (downer?) and mushrooms (upper?). I pick mushrooms if I had to give one up. But I always use my weed when I'm sick. I have to stay clean for a drug test this week and I was like ,"Damn, how do people get by with just Benadryl?" Weed does a so much better job.


--------------------
[/url]
My "Faster Germination For Popcorn Substrate" TEK
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8428361#8428361

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: niteowl]
    #9949088 -

Anybody ever notice that people diagnosed with ADD prefer downers instead of uppers?


--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9949089 -

ya b/c uppers affect them differently


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Coaster]
    #9949108 -

i get supper jittery and cant control my thought process on uppers (im adhd) and yeah downers are the way to go.... unless at a rave then pop them illas!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: cdubbz111]
    #9949144 -

alcohol then coke.

no pills for me though


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9949160 -

DayzeoftheNu said:
Anybody ever notice that people diagnosed with ADD prefer downers instead of uppers?



My wife has ADD and had a Rx for Vyvance, and liked it :shrug:

She hates downers btw


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: tpihkal]
    #9949167 -

downers for sure, i don't like being cracked out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: niteowl]
    #9949170 -

I've been wanting some vyvance :mad2:  if I had a bottle it'd probably last me a couple years though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: cdubbz111]
    #9949191 -

I'm a downer but, I do coke not as much as I used to though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: tpihkal]
    #9949219 -

Downers mostly.

I lost all taste for ampetamines.

Maby a little to help me cram, but at that rate a 30mg morphine will give me tons of pep, and  can study for HOURS!

But all in all Weed, beer, maby some opiates, and occasionally some shrooms.


--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #9949240 -

I mean, it seems like people who have add and uppers actually slow their flow of thoughts tend to like downers for getting high. just my 2 cents:shrug:


--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9949308 -

I prefer downers. I was diagnosed with ADD, but if I really do have it, it's really really mild. More like I'm good at procrastinating. I enjoy uppers at appropiate times though. Like waking up early for work when you haven't had much sleep, or help with studying/taking a test, or raves. But with downers I'm willing to take them at any time that I'm relaxing (alot of the time).


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: tpihkal]
    #9949349 -

I tend to be an incredibly 'UP' person as it is naturally, so I prefer me a good downer typically  :craven:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you an upper or a downer person? [Re: Muppet]
    #9949357 -

downers


--------------------
On the scale of wibble to wobble...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* uppers and downers naturalmystic 838 8 12/14/04 10:19 AM
by naturalmystic
* Gobstoppers.
( 1 2 all )
Bundy 2,959 38 09/04/12 07:38 AM
by jffdjt23231256
* Ever meet a crazy person?
( 1 2 all )
djd586 4,562 27 04/25/04 08:49 AM
by OldSpice
* Hooray for Downers *DELETED* dblaney 546 4 04/17/05 06:55 PM
by dblaney
* how old is the oldest person alive?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 4,984 26 04/29/04 01:51 PM
by Krishna
* Dr. Phil's amazing personality test!
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 7,389 49 10/18/03 01:28 AM
by jtseaweed
* Addiction...is it a personality trait?
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,474 23 07/25/04 01:24 PM
by
* Which type of drug does your personality resemble?
( 1 2 3 all )
thoth_the_moth 4,759 40 08/22/04 03:07 AM
by Merkin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,504 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.