Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: my room set up for tripping
    #98633 - 12/14/99 08:02 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

definatly a stereo. and something that u can hold and play with. like a lightsaber, or a lazerpointer, or whatever you like. this is just a thouhght here but.... for my trips i prefer tripping outside far more than being in my house. i mean i'm there all the goddamn time anyway. so try going outside. and if it's dark, look at the stars. or if it's light, look at the clouds. two natural trip-toys. fuck yeah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#98635 - 12/14/99 08:37 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

yeah but with the shit that i do i'll get caught by cops or run into a car. i mean last monday o drank a 40 or 3 and walked home and got hit by 3 different cars
luckily i didnt get hit hard cuz im in a rual area by i gotta natural instinct to get in trouble or hurt i guess its just me gettin so high i "get retarded"(can-i-bus)

------------------
*************************"ive been living long enough now stop being greedy
just keep it real partner give to the needy" DMX

Anonymous

#98636 - 12/15/99 12:47 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

If you have any type of national import store in your area then you'll find all the things you need to set up in your room to trip on. To name a few there's lava lamps, electricty balls, hang up faces such as aliens, zombies and the such that stick out of the wall (way cool) and all sorts of other cool ass shit.

Anonymous

#98637 - 12/15/99 06:03 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Glow in the dark paint is way cool if ya put it on the edges of your room it will glow big time from the blacklights + during the day your parents will not be abel to see it.

------------------
"The spice expands life, the spice expands conciousness, the spice is vital to space travel.
The spaceing guild and it's navigators, use the orange spice gass which gives them the ability to fold space,
that is travel to any part of the universe, with out moveing"
Dune

Anonymous

#98638 - 12/15/99 02:31 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I went to one of those comic book store like things and got life sized card board cut outs of Bobba Fett, Darth Vader, Yoda and Chewbaka which make an excellent addition to any really cheezy room. They've kept me company on those nights where you have to leave your friends before the drugs wear off.

keep tha peace

------------------
No, there was nothing wrong with him. Oh except that sometimes he thought he was being chased by a giant Hedgehog
- Monty Python

Anonymous

#98639 - 12/15/99 02:48 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

X-mas lights this time of year are way trippy, on State St. here in Madison a friend of mine and I sat and looked at them for almost an hour and were totoally mystified, also my *most* important trip toy is Geiss for winamp, it rocks, if anyone else hasn't tried it they should, I've had crowds in my room for hours just mystified by geiss and winamp (playing Orb of course)

OfflineGadget
addict

#98640 - 12/15/99 05:23 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

That has got to be the coolest thing I have ever seen (the win-amp plug in)!

Thanks for the heads up!

/Gadget!

Anonymous

#98641 - 12/16/99 03:05 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

hmm... Well, I don't know... I feel that this might be called "gadgetery"?

I don't like the idea of over-stimulating yourself, bathing in trip-toys. I like the introspective trips and they usually make me see that the fun obtained from inanimate objects is kind of "false".
Sure, I like my Ancient Blinking Artifact (TM) :smile: and my music system, but my innerspace is so much more rewarding to explore...

Surely enough, we're all different and that is great. If you go for toys, then go ahead and play... In fact I feel that tripping is like playing in a serious way...

Shit!!! I've lost it :smile: ... Better go find me some mushrooms... NOW!

/Overly philosophic Moomin

Anonymous

#98642 - 12/16/99 04:52 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

All you need is:
An big piece of board,
A load of paint,
Things to paint with...
...and music...
....and mushrooms..!

InvisibleD'Gatz
    #98643 - 12/21/99 02:51 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Get some prints of paintings from masters such as Van Gogh, Cezanne, Picasso, etc.
Also get some amazing works of music. For me, I'd suggest Stravinsky, Varese, Mozart. These sorts of things have amazed people for many years, with or without hallucinogens. You'll find that these will bring you much more insight into your collective unconsious than the cheezy black lights.

Anonymous

#98644 - 12/22/99 10:37 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I dont wanna brag or anything but I find it neccary at this point.. man! I can beat you're room.. my room I have 3 blacklight which cover my whole room perfectly cuz they are mounted on the walls underneath some trippy posters, I have about 10 blacklight responsive posters (5 various VERY trippy mushroom posters, an alien smoking a joint saying "take me to you're dealer" the blacklight version, an awesome wizard with a dragon floating around it, and a few skeletons, one says "heaven doesn't want me, hells afraid I'll take over" another one with a burning pipe on one side, and a bottle of hard alcohol on the other, and it says "name youre poison!") I'm sorry, this really does make me sound like a brat but I love my room! I also have this AWESOME mushroom lava lamp named "Toady".. he is one killer shroom! there are mushroom stikers,patches,posters,drawings, ect all over my room, also all sorts of other weed/drug related stickers. Somebody else said they dont like to over-stimulate themselves while tripping.. I do agree..SOMETIMES... it depends on the situation.. When I have a few friends over there is no better or more fun place to trip than my room with my millions of trip toys. (The beach is also awesome) but sometimes I like to trip alone for the insightfulness that comes with psychedelia. I think reasonable intelligence is impotant for anybody who uses drugs. I dont like kids who are just completely brain dead and only do drugs cuz they think it makes them cool. Doing drugs should only be done by people responsible enough to handle them. Anyone agree? Also, one more thing.. I totally agree, the stars are the fuckin trippiest! I live in CA, and there is no better place to trip then out on the beach at night, or under the pier, with good friends, looking at the stars/clouds.. I'm sure the same thing could be said for the woods. Also walking around downtown is always fun..

-peace

OfflineGadget
addict

#98645 - 12/23/99 09:01 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Since you guys brought up trip rooms, let me run this one past you.

Spare bedroom:

#1 paneled over window

#2 Painted walls & ceiling flat black

#3 Using laser pointer mounted on tripod, laid out a grid on the wall using black paneling nails and Flourescent 17lb fishing line. (15 degrees horizontal increments and 10 degree vertical increments, which is same method used to map the heavens.)

#4 Using printed star charts and Neon yellow paint in pippete, I am in the process of placing all star > mag 8 in correct location on grid (damn is that a lot of little dots!)

#5 Printed a 4 foot diameter Earth and placed in correct location, along with moon and other planets, for the date 12-31-2001 23:59:59

#6 Rroom is illuminated with 2 48" flourescent black lights from home depot, using variable ballasts so I can dim the lights to the point I can't see the walls, only the flourescent objects.

Side note:
This was originally started as an astronomy project. I am building a 10" f/6 Dobsonian telescope. To find messier objects I needed to learn the position of the stars, Sooooo I decieded to "create" my own observatory to help in the process.

PS, I'm 30 yrs old and never tripped before, my mushies are getting ready to be birthed this weekend. I don't think I am going to voyage in this room untill I've tripped several times. For some reason I have this fear that I might actually believe I am in outer space, realize that there is no air there and pass out... :smile:

Peace
/Gadget

Anonymous

#98646 - 12/23/99 09:09 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

cool, because of this i added my 3 cd stereo, glow light paint,got one of thoose lava lamps and one of those electric ball. i got a big pic of my girlfriend and i love her very much. i also was considering of somehow making or obtaining one of those giant blow up castles.... I love those things.

------------------
peace and love to you all. I'll c ya on the other side ;)

Invisibleloppo
    #98647 - 12/24/99 12:09 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I like to eat with a fork.

Anonymous

#98648 - 12/24/99 12:26 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Yo shroommastermeth,

a lot of people seem to have ragged on you cause you are so young but you seem to have things way more figured out than a lot of people...

personally, i didn't start weed till 16 and i didn't start really smokin' till 18 and of course other drugs, mainly psychedelics, happened soon after, but you take a pretty cool approach to things,

so even though this isn't in the right forum or even the right thread, my advice to you is as long as you listen to your heart (as cheesy as it sounds) and really think about what you are planning or doing you should be straight with drugs. The drugs we are dealing with (i'm assuming pot, acid, shrooms, maybe even ecstasy or some other psychedelics) do for you what you let them and what you will them to do. It is a highly symbiotic relationship, and good karma brings good karma around. Those old hippie dudes were onto something :wink:

Peace out man, you seem well headed on the right path. I commend you looking to other like-minded individuals for advice and such but from my humble point of view, you seem headed in a pretty decent direction :smile: just be smart :smile:

[This message has been edited by another_dimension (edited December 24, 1999).]

Anonymous

#98649 - 12/24/99 08:15 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I dont do acid or E. i really stick to weed hash shrooms those H-ludes(herbal)... acid scares me though because i isnt pure in my area and i heard it gives you blood problems, I also dont do E because i seen alot of people get these really negative effects that leave people with sexual dysfunction and other problems.

------------------
peace and love to you all. I'll c ya on the other side ;)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag