Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: LNC [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9822492 -

Just cappin' bitches on COD5

Those random 7 year-olds with headsets and whiny ass voices really are a buzzkill though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9822498 -

What is the brand name of the inhaler that you used?


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Zodiak]
    #9822501 -

Im trying to get all the medals for FEAR 2 so I can trade it in for COD4.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: robbyberto]
    #9822502 -

benzedrex


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: memes]
    #9822503 -

I am completely addicted to spice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9822505 -

MisterMuscaria said:
reality_check said:
what are you going to peru for ? .. work or play ?



Ayahuasca, cocaine and pisco of course!



so i guess that would be play .. have a blast and bring back some good stories

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9822507 -



Check it out, Phadian the Tier 7 Blood elf Warlock.  Lightninghoof, Horde muhfuckas

Thought you'd like that Dune..

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightninghoof&n=Phadian

^^ Link on armory to check out my epicness

Shroomism eat your heart out.:awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: memes]
    #9822512 -

reading the books, movies, what? i got a torrent of all of the dune audiobooks a while ago. love the original, but the rest of them by frank herbert were pretty boring. the prequels by his son are awesome though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: reality_check]
    #9822515 -

reality_check said:
MisterMuscaria said:
reality_check said:
what are you going to peru for ? .. work or play ?



Ayahuasca, cocaine and pisco of course!



so i guess that would be play .. have a blast and bring back some good stories



And stomach bugs. AND, be prepared to see the worst bathrooms.....EVAR!
Good luck on your journeys though...


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9822523 -

It's Fucking 11:00pm. :kingcrankey:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9822528 -

No shit, I didnt notice :gc:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9822529 -

wtf is that?


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9822536 -

CaptainH13 said:
It's Fucking 11:00pm. :kingcrankey:





I know!!!
I apologized from the getgo :paranoid:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: memes]
    #9822543 -

Hey guys I'm just sitting here doing nothing. This is the first night in months that I didnt have any weed to smoke so I'm jonsin here.:mad2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Brain Fart]
    #9822544 -

hhahahahahahahahahahaa Lightninghoof.. that was my first server :P Say hi to Vye for me

I haven't even played in over a month...
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&n=Psylocybin
:P


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9822547 -

Captain Caveman said:
be prepared to see the worst bathrooms .....EVAR!




they can be any worse then the shitters in the middle east.. There is just a hole in the ground you squat over , No TP !! your spost to wash your ass with your hand and water ...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: reality_check]
    #9822551 -

i have a fucking cold!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9822568 -

How do you do those benzedrex? do you just inhale the whole thing or what? what is this cotton ball business?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9822570 -

I have so many things to say, but the inability to put what i want to say in words :yesnod:
Phish- i bit the top part off and took the cotton out and split it in half and swallowed each seperataly with a little help from water.
i let it sit on my tongue for about 20 seconds before doing so though, just because.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Edited by HappyTrippin (02/18/09 09:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: JT]
    #9822587 -

justin_thyme said:
reading the books, movies, what? i got a torrent of all of the dune audiobooks a while ago. love the original, but the rest of them by frank herbert were pretty boring. the prequels by his son are awesome though.



fuck if i know, the book?

It's a book, approx 500 pages, and is divided into 3 sub-books?
1: dune
2: maud'dib
3: the prophet

then a bunch of appendix.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Teahouse Interview with In(di)go in Germany World Spirit 3,399 13 04/12/05 08:08 AM
by In(di)go
* !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
TM 19,627 233 05/06/06 09:34 PM
by cotdagoo
* LNC!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
theuser 8,730 178 07/31/06 02:43 AM
by Konnrade
* LNC??
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
theuser 9,900 162 04/28/06 06:14 AM
by PurpleKush
* LNC!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
theuser 8,751 135 06/13/06 01:49 AM
by theuser
* Tuesday? LNC.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
CaptainH13 6,949 113 09/07/05 04:41 AM
by eligal
* LNC---- everything is good, maybe?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Banez 4,071 106 02/07/07 09:08 AM
by Under_the_Stars
* LNC Anyone buzzing tonight
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
KaptKid 6,738 88 01/10/06 07:11 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,740 topic views. 2 members, 18 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.