Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!! [Re: cotdagoo]
    #5597730 - 05/06/06 01:25 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I'm just saying an hour and a 1/2 to feel effects seems a little off.. I've always felt effects within 45 minutes. However it could just be weak product. :shrug:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecotdagoo
Stranger
Re: !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5597759 - 05/06/06 01:41 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yea.. i usually start feeling 'something' around 45mins, but don't get full blown visuals till after an hour or so.

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #5597777 - 05/06/06 01:50 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

TM,
I think your supplier is being more than fair in offering you a refund minus shipping and the 2 tabs that you ate.

Also, like Cotdagoo responded, I would advise not going through this guy anymore if you're not satisfied with the products you've received.  Who knows whether what you are was LSD or some research chem, but I would tend to agree with the fact that sending the guy a link to a popular psychadelic website was probably not the best way to handle the situation. 

I also worry somewhat about how much E you take.  5 pills in one night?  That's crazy.  I understand you were disappointed with the paper you ate, and upset at the situation, but I don't think eating 5 hits of ecstacy is ever a good idea :shrug:  Maybe that's just me. 

In any case, it seems like the guy you're dealing with knows his shit, and is willing to work with you and give you pretty much a full refund.  He could have been a typical dealer and told you to go fuck yourself.  But he has confidence in his product it sounds like, and says it's only been you to complain about it. 

Anyways, I hope in the future you have better luck in getting what you're looking for!

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Invisiblecotdagoo
Stranger
Re: !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!! [Re: Liz]
    #5597886 - 05/06/06 02:41 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Liz said:
TM,
I think your supplier is being more than fair in offering you a refund minus shipping and the 2 tabs that you ate.

Also, like Cotdagoo responded, I would advise not going through this guy anymore if you're not satisfied with the products you've received. Who knows whether what you are was LSD or some research chem, but I would tend to agree with the fact that sending the guy a link to a popular psychadelic website was probably not the best way to handle the situation.

In any case, it seems like the guy you're dealing with knows his shit, and is willing to work with you and give you pretty much a full refund. He could have been a typical dealer and told you to go fuck yourself. But he has confidence in his product it sounds like, and says it's only been you to complain about it.

I'd say it's more than fair considering the notification of this thread he got via msg was

Quote:

In this thread, you're coming off in a bad light. It may take you a while to sort througth it, but, if you want to look like a stand-up guy to countless thousands of people, just agree to a full refund, okay?

Like who says that shit to anyone you expect to ever hear from again? There's no way I'd even talk to someone again if they tried pulling something like that on me.

He's been claiming the hits have been 2cb/ci for the last few batches, which is completely not even feasible - as erowid and a few others have been so kind to mention. Funny how it's not 2cb/ci anymore, and some other mystery RC that is similar to cid. The only stuff he liked were the 'dirty' red dragons that were noticeably rushier/less clean than the others. After reading about him taking 5 E pills, I'm not suprised he liked the dragons better.. they were rushy as hell compared to the stuff he's got now. As well.. I don't expect a trip consisting of sitting alone at a computer waiting for something to happen, eating E, and posting on a msg board to be the optimal setting for a great trip.

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #5597990 - 05/06/06 03:23 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Okay, I'm stopping being pathetic as of now.

I'll send them back and you send me $580 and we're all done. For good.

Fair enough?

Quote:

Slander me all you want on there. You knew i didnt use that shit. And i told you everyone else who has, liked them. and then you asked me to get you a hundred, this is what i did. think about that before you go putting the blame on me. now unless its you thats going to kill me, i suggest you get on that because youre the only one bitching. Quite pathetic about how youre going about this.

So this is where it stands as of the moment. I expect the reply to be an agreeable one, since that's pretty much his proposal anyway (in fact I think he comes out a couple of bucks ahead).

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#5598033 - 05/06/06 03:41 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cotdagoo said:
as far as I knew 5-MeO-AMT doesn't take 2h to peak either, and takes more than what can be held on blotter to have any effect whatsoever.. even a "threshhold" trip takes at least .5mg from what erowid says.

don't know enough about dox to say anythign about that..

There are tons of prints going around with DOx on them. They take 2-3 hours to peak. Its not at all unusual. Just because TripMeister has his blotter-potent RC's mixed up doesn't mean he doesn't know what is and is not LSD. Having tried DOC as well as LSD myself, they are not difficult to distinguish at all... if you're expecting an LSD trip and get a DOx, its going to be apparent.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!! [Re: TM]
    #5598077 - 05/06/06 04:05 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

That seems pretty fair bro. :thumbup:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Invisiblecotdagoo
Stranger
    #5598151 - 05/06/06 04:37 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

If he's calling it 2cb/ci and has tried 2c* and dox - should he not be able to tell the difference between 2ci/cb and dox as well as the difference between dox and lsd?

judging by the dose charts on erowid for all the dox variants, DOB seems like it's the only one with a low enough dose to even theorhetically fit on a tab of blotter - at 0.2mg.. being a threshhold dose. from my experience with this blotter the effects of 1 tab have been far from anything close to a threshold trip of any drug. 12-14h of crazy visuals isn't what I consider a threshold trip. Let alone the residual after-effects when the visuals stop.

I trust where I get them from, 2 years of sheets with the quality increasing and no complaints from anyone. I've been considering getting a gram of straight up crystals next time, just to have.. I'm pretty sure none of the dox stuff comes in crystal format.. I've only heard of it being in powder/liquid form. I won't discount what you're saying though, if dox has been going around on blotter - I'd probably be suspicious of anything, but after steady service for 2 years, I don't see why all the sudden my supplier would start putting out a bunk/falsely advertised product (when the quality of the hits has never been better).

From all the people that have had them, only 1 complaint/accusation.. that speak's volumes for me.. I only came on here because I felt the reputation I'd built up over the past few years was being treaded on, in a very poor manner. Not my personal rep, as none of you know me - but the rep of a product that doesn't deserve this kind of bad press on such a large message forum.

Here's a thread on another site with some info about past blotter - http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5533 - mentions a guy bringing 28gs of lsd crystals from russia to canada.. you'll see I posted a few times there as well.. my sources are legit.. I don't know where TM gets his info..

Edited by cotdagoo (05/06/06 04:38 PM)

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5598635 - 05/06/06 07:13 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Alright, first of all, let's be clear on all the facts from my end.

The Dragon blotter I speak of has no red. It's black and blue on the printed side with black daggers on the back side (1 on each square). It is damn fine LSD!

The "Babies" blotter was NOT LSD. It was the same crap that's on this most recent sheet.

I only mentioned 2c-i once because my description of the effects were given to a person who could only make an uneducated guess as to what it might have been. I trusted his opinion without looking into the dosage details. Stupid me.

I'm now pretty much convinced that what's on the Babies and the stuff I did last night is DOx. It is definitely NOT LSD.

The Dragon blotter is a very pleasant, CLEAN, mind-opening, wildly vivid visual trip. I know that feeling of finding "home" on it. It is, for sure, some damn fine LSD.

I'm not stupid and can't be tricked by some research chem into thinking I'm on an LSD trip. Sorry bud.

--------------------

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

Invisiblecotdagoo
Stranger
    #5598722 - 05/06/06 07:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The "red dragon" is the name of the company that owns the "dagger" logo.. the sheets have no red on them.. I still have 4 hits of it. "red" refers to the name "Red Dragon Skateboards", not the colouring. And my supplier told me flat out that they were rushier/not as clean as other stuff.. so you can think whatever you want about them.. they've been the lowest quality hits I've had in 2 years..

The "babies" blotter seemed to give you quite the trip as I was reading your trip thread of those. You mentioned several times about them being quality, and that you were tripping. The only downside I could tell was that you "weren't having any fun" ? I'm sorry.. but if you're sitting alone waiting for your trip.. you WONT have any fun.. invite some people over.. give them a few hits - at least you'd have some subjectivity on whether it's just you or not instead of constantly accusing/blaming your supplier - and then continuing to do business with them.. I really don't think you have a leg to stand on.

Look at the DOX doses.. From your description of the babies trip, as well as this one.. it's nowhere near a "threshold" trip by anyone's standards.

As someone who's seen the LSD crystals the blotter/liquid was made from I'm hardly inclined to believe it's DOX (which by all accounts I've read comes in liquid/powder form NOT crystals..)

Believe what you want.. you're the only one that has ever complained/suggested it's not LSD.. tells me enough right there.. I've given this stuff to old hippies, young fellas, girls, etc.. All come back praising how good it is.. Sorry bud..

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
    #5598816 - 05/06/06 08:15 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Are we just going to reuse this LNC for tonight?

Sounds good, recycling. :lol:

--------------------
:heart:

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5598901 - 05/06/06 08:44 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Whatever. I'm not into this whole one-up bullshit. I know what I know and all I want is my money back on the unused 98 hits. Period.
That will be the end of my buying your crap through your "boy". I don't want to fight or argue anymore. I just want my money back.

Anyone here who's interested in trying this garbage and feeling queezy while watching the walls breathe and the ceiling drip and the carpet swirl, instead of feeling peaceful, happy, overjoyed and wide-minded, while watching a visual array of geometric psychedelics and cartoon drawings, please feel free to contact cotdagoo and get the best hookup ever.

If you do, please post your opinion of the product here.

I'll be waiting for the "okay" to send back the 98 squares for the refund requested. I'm out. :peace:

--------------------

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
    #5598944 - 05/06/06 08:57 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

So is this LNC or someone lock it and make a new one.

--------------------
:heart:

Invisiblecotdagoo
Stranger
    #5599046 - 05/06/06 09:34 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I'm glad it'll be the end of your business man.. It's been a headache more than anything.. I don't need to be explaining to people that don't trip why 2cb isn't potent enough to effect someone at a low dose, and have to defend a product I know to be legit. I still don't see why you would keep on buying stuff if you had already complained.. I'm sure you have better sources by the sounds of things..

You know what you know.. well you apparently "knew" it was 2cb enough to make accusations in the first place, even though it was just what someone guessed at given your experience. I wouldn't be saying it's one thing or another if you haven't experienced either one first hand to know for sure.. Nothing like having the uninformed hurl accusations around about drugs they've never even done to compare.

Again.. this was a really poor way of going about trying to get a refund.. I have nothing to do with that though, you'll have to sort that out on your own. Just thought I'd share some info on this very one-sided thread. Your sarcasm is the icing on my cake - everyone who tries it has a peaceful, happy, overjoyed and wide-minded time - while watching a visual array of geometric psychedelics and cartoon drawings.. Maybe you shouldn't trip by yourself.. might help having a friend around.. a lot depends on your state of mind.. If you're taking 5 E's in a night - or even with some regularity.. your seratonin isn't going to exactly be at prime levels for a decent trip I'd say.. but then again I suppose my opinion is shit to you. You're probably better off taking a bunch of E and doing whippits..

I'm out.. cheers to all. It's been fun.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder