Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9751685 -

LMFAO!  THIS IS SWEET!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9756845 -

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!





































OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9762661 -

I used to enjoy anal masturbation until my colon was injured.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9762861 -

I used to enjoy $1 pies from the cornershop* until a bad one made me shit out my colon.

Edited by Anonymous (02/08/09 09:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9762919 -

I murdered several prostitutes in the mid-west back in the 90's. They never caught me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #9764319 -

ha haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9764971 -

When I was young, my sister really fucked me off, so I wanked into her moisturising cream and watched her rub my cum into her face daily, I still feel bad to this day, but still manage to laugh about it, lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #9765454 -

sounds hot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #9766810 -

Anonymous #20 said:
sounds hot



his sister fucking him off?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #9769290 -

I used to enjoy running daily... Until i ran so hard I shat out my colon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #9770793 -

I had some lsd on a sweet tart and left it out in the open stupidly and somehow my grandma ended up eating it and was scared shitless for a while. She wasn't the same after that...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #9771087 -

I can only imagine  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9771313 -

i have a genetic disorder
which leaves me pube-less

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9771682 -

Anonymous #24 said:
i have a blessing
which leaves me pube-less



Fixed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9773639 -

pix

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9776668 -

I have to shave my pubes twice a week to keep them in check. You're a very lucky person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #9781640 -

you know what they say tho rite?

more cushion for the pushion

my pubes are suave soft

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9783066 -

whoever sez that isa jackass  :shake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #9783139 -

Anonymous #23 said:
I had some lsd on a sweet tart and left it out in the open stupidly and somehow my grandma ended up eating it and was scared shitless for a while. She wasn't the same after that...



:rofl:

Do you think she was better off after or before?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confession time! [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #9795783 -

i masturbated over a black chick when i was extremely stoned

i feel ashamed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Confessions of a stranger in a strange land. Anonymous 437 7 09/12/07 10:41 PM
by Anonymous
* Confession Anonymous 337 7 09/20/07 09:28 AM
by Anonymous
* Stupid, annoying avatars.... Don't like em
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 765 25 11/01/07 12:09 PM
by Anonymous
* This forum is stupid
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 578 31 12/04/09 12:00 PM
by Anonymous
* Oops, I'm gettin' raided.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 4,906 115 01/12/10 11:59 AM
by Anonymous
* Animal sex
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,493 23 06/26/09 08:08 PM
by Anonymous
* I want to try gay sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,466 78 08/12/09 09:50 PM
by Anonymous
* how do you go about getting rid of Anonymous 335 12 11/29/07 06:44 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,685 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.