Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ron Paul Sweatshirt
    #9741352 -

I found this sweatshirt online and I was thinking about getting it.  But I was wondering if it's stupid to wear since the election is over.  Unless he is running agian in 2012.  What do you guys think?

it says "Ron Paul hope for america" on the top left chest



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9741876 -

nobody has an opinion on it?  I need to know what other people would think if I wore it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9741877 -

I would think that you forgot what year it was :shrug:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9741896 -

i'd dig it, hell, i'd wear one too... cause ron paul is the fucking man.

it's a damn shame and travesty what happened.  i say sport it!


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: niteowl]
    #9741902 -

does anyone think he will run agian in 2012?


--------------------

Edited by AmericanPsycho (02/05/09 06:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9741916 -

Ron Paul knows his stuff, as for buying a hoodie with his name, I think I'll pass. As for getting a free ron paul hoodie and wearing it, fuck yea. I voted for ron...


--------------------
"I dabble in all forms of art that show beauty in nature that in turn causes me to live in balance with mother nature, and to not tolerate anyone who opposes Gaia."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: publicenemy1]
    #9741924 -

publicenemy1 said:
i'd dig it, hell, i'd wear one too... cause ron paul is the fucking man.

it's a damn shame and travesty what happened.  i say sport it!



yeah I agree, I'm a really big Ron Paul fan and I pretty much agree with everything he says, that's why I like it.  But since the election is over it doesn't make total sense to wear it now right?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9741934 -

But I still think it gives the message that Ron Paul was or would be the best hope for America.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9741937 -

Does it come with a free blimp?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9741941 -

I suppose you could think that way if you're a faggot ass bitch but I would rep what i support and i support ron paul.  his movement is still alive as he pushes for smaller central gov't inside the house of reps.  THE FUCKING MAN! he knows what he's talking about.

edit:  it would get at least a few people interested and hear what he has to say... i see nothing but good from this.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Edited by publicenemy1 (02/05/09 06:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: publicenemy1]
    #9741958 -

publicenemy1 said:
I suppose you could think that way if you're a faggot ass bitch



What are you referring to here?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9741983 -

if you think about what people think about your sweatshirt because the election is over, thats some faggot ass bullshit.  just wear the sweatshirt, tell some people about ron paul. educate some heads instead being worried about your image. who gives a flying fuck about what you're wearing except for the aesthetic values, its a fuckin black hoody.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: publicenemy1]
    #9741994 -

publicenemy1 said:
if you think about what people think about your sweatshirt because the election is over, thats some faggot ass bullshit.  just wear the sweatshirt, tell some people about ron paul. educate some heads instead being worried about your image. who gives a flying fuck about what you're wearing except for the aesthetic values, its a fuckin black hoody.



yeah I agree, I'm going to buy it then


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9741998 -

glad i could help you out.  now go out and teach the youth!  :highfive:


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul Sweatshirt [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9742002 -

I have an Obama sweatshirt I still wear all the time.



Do it.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rudy "I lived through september 11th" Gulani .VS. RON PAUL & comedian David Cross
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 2,711 24 03/28/08 04:54 PM
by Learyfan
* Sexiest Ron Paul Supporter? You be the Judge
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,780 23 04/08/08 03:43 PM
by dill705
* Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) for PRESIDENT!!!
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 4,338 20 11/23/22 04:14 AM
by Shiithead
* Stormfront comes out for Ron Paul Oracle Of Delphi 1,346 11 09/23/07 04:18 PM
by Oracle Of Delphi
* Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Ron Paul! MistaUNGA 1,267 8 01/10/08 10:51 PM
by Quarryman
* To all Ron Paul supporters. edit; To all Patriots.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Mr.Al 11,422 193 05/19/11 01:46 AM
by DeadHearts
* Official Ron Paul thread (?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
realfuzzhead 5,227 129 05/19/11 01:19 AM
by shroomer33
* Ron Paul should be The Shroomery's choice for President! Check him out.
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 3,082 21 06/01/07 05:15 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
906 topic views. 2 members, 383 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.