Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
RR, Where did you get that syringe needle?
    #9651375 -

The one shown in your DVD set:


Is that a metal luer lock tip?  Or a one piece syringe?  I really like the fact that it has a valve on it.

I want one.  =o


--------------------

200 years from now, we will look back and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were.
My Glovebox
Find a respected member of the community and study them.  I give thanks to: RogerRabbit, agar, hyphae, Nibin, fahtster, The shroomy 1, monstermitch, FooMan, HippieChick, Blue Helix, eatyualive, mycofile, and many, many more.
Never accept mediocrity, always return the love that is given to you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: shroomzey]
    #9651553 -

It's a Baur glass syringe and plunger. It has no rubber parts at all and is autoclavable, with stainless steel leur lock valve and needle.  It was given to me by our dear and former member agar.  I'm not sure where he got it, but I'll bet with the above info, mr. google can help.
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #9651571 -

i just watched your video yesterday
good stuff:thumbup:

  -noobie-


--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #9651584 -

Quote:
RogerRabbit said:It was given to me by our dear and former member agar.



i missed something... what happened to agar?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #9651598 -

Thank you much.

Kudos to the old hand, wouldn't it be a joy to see just one more post from him?  =)

I'm glad he left a lot behind... especially for someone like me who wasn't around when he was.


--------------------

200 years from now, we will look back and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were.
My Glovebox
Find a respected member of the community and study them.  I give thanks to: RogerRabbit, agar, hyphae, Nibin, fahtster, The shroomy 1, monstermitch, FooMan, HippieChick, Blue Helix, eatyualive, mycofile, and many, many more.
Never accept mediocrity, always return the love that is given to you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: scubabuddha]
    #9651602 -

:crying:

  -noobie-


--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: noobieshroomie]
    #9651628 -

what happened?

thats all i hear uncle rico talk about is agar and his brilliance, now what will he talk about???


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: just me]
    #9651648 -

just me said:
what happened?



There's a long thread about agar's disappearance somewhere in the forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: freespeech]
    #9651701 -

pub, mush cult?


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: just me]
    #9651730 -

There's been a few, but the ones with any real info I deleted.  Agar wishes to protect his privacy, and it was his decision to leave, so we should respect that.
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #9651735 -

aye aye


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: noobieshroomie]
    #9651761 -

RR, I also watched your video yesterday, it was awesome.  Excellent job.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: just me]
    #9651771 -

Those same needles can be had in much longer lengths too.  I have a set of 6" length needle of that same type that I use for reaching into the bottom of test tubes (narrow ones) and into the bottom of LCs to grab up mycelium.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: MycoAu]
    #9652232 -

Agar was/is the shit and we all owe him plenty,even if you have never used any teks of his or anything I bet you have benefited from some of the knowledge he put here that inspired other people.I know I miss seeing the guy around here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR, Where did you get that syringe needle? [Re: Blutjager]
    #9652280 -

Blutjager said:
Agar was/is the shit and we all owe him plenty,even if you have never used any teks of his or anything I bet you have benefited from some of the knowledge he put here that inspired other people.I know I miss seeing the guy around here



I've learned a whole lot from agar's posts and I have several of his teks bookmarked. 

Even if he doesn't come around here anymore, his posts live on and continue to help newcomers like myself :bow2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Flaming Spore Syring Needle Question... FreshCaps 5,939 5 08/10/05 06:41 PM
by agar
* 60cc syringe, what needle? BLUESRX 1,140 7 12/16/06 07:29 PM
by takk
* Getting ready to make my first spore syring fromthemoon 8,399 10 06/29/07 08:49 PM
by wikedferret
* attaching a needle to a syringe calishrooms 2,477 9 10/16/03 01:39 PM
by shirley knott
* Possible Contaminate Syring godson 1,697 5 05/16/04 09:09 PM
by ButterNut
* Newbie about to dive in head first - amount of spore syring CCs into 4 lb grow bag?
( 1 2 all )
ChrisHippyLoser 15,730 25 06/02/16 05:47 PM
by OldSawbonesHisself
* Easy Needle Sterilization method? Murit 1,758 10 07/09/06 05:12 PM
by tonyperez420
* Flame Sterilzing Needles TheShroomGuru 1,266 11 03/17/06 11:35 PM
by MindsEye

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,431 topic views. 12 members, 62 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.