Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

Getting ready to make my first spore syring
    #5948890 - 08/09/06 09:43 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Spore Syringe Supplies:

(For Plastic Bag TEK)
1 PC
1 glove box
4 unopened sterile syringes – 18 gauge, 3ml
1 fresh spore print
3 heat resistant plastic zip lock bags (Smelly Proof brand)
1 quart jar
1 gallon of distilled water

(For Shot Glass TEK – as back-up)
1 shot glass
1 ½ pint jar
foil

Sanitary supplies:

Plastic sheeting
Oust and Lysol
10% bleach water / sprayer / towel
50% bleach water / sprayer
10 sealed alcohol wipes
Denatured alcohol flame (may not use)
Lighter (may replace alcohol fame, but also may not use)

First, the kitchen area is very small, but not totally sterile. I will start by a good kitchen cleaning and basic wipe down with 50/50 bleach water and Lysol. I will also be using the plastic sheeting to cover the window and cover the doorway to control air flow and cover a few cabinets.

Once everything is wiped down and surfaces are prepared, I’ll get everything ready for the Pressure Cooker.

To start, I will add take three plastic zip lock bags and fill each with 12ml of distilled water, seal 2 and leave one slightly open, and place both into a quart jar with lid and seal.

Incase there is a problem with the baggies; I will also prepare a shot glass, wrapped in foil, placed in a pint jar with lid and seal. I will also add 12ml to a ½ pint jar with lid and seal.

All this will go into the PC for 1 hour at 15psi.

While the PC is doing its thing, I will continue to decontaminate the room, wiping down surfaces with 50/50 bleach water and Lysol.

Also at this time I will completely sterilize my glove box with 50/50 bleach water. And add a wet 10% bleach water towel to the bottom, along with the syringes, spore print, alcohol wipes, flame/lighter, and 10% bleach water sprayer

Once the PC is done, I will follow the direction and prepare to open it ASAP. During the 10 minute wait after removing the PC bobble, I’ll spray down the air with Oust and get a good cloud / mist in the air right before opening. While everything in the PC is still hot and the oust mist is in the air, I’ll place everything in the glove box and seal it.

Once the glove box is sealed, I’ll use the 10% bleach water spray to spray down the inside one more time and let everything cool for at least 3 hours (I may add a cold pack in the glove box, sealed in a plastic bag and once the jars are cool to the touch, place them on top to make sure the water is well cooled.

Once everything is cooled, I’ll make the syringe.

I’ll open the jar with the plastic bags and check them to make sure they have not been corrupted by the PC in some way. Hopefully one of the sealed bags will remain sealed. I’ll use the best of the three.

I’ll carefully open part of the bag top, being careful keep the opening facing down; then take the spore print out of its sealed bag and quickly toss it into the baggy and reseal it.

Being careful (the prints are on foil) I will rub the spores off the foil and mix it around pretty good.

Once mixed, I will wipe down one corner of the bag with alcohol. Then quickly open the sterile syringe, take off the top, and insert it into the baggy, pull up 3 ml, pull out, wipe the needle with alcohol (I see no real need to flame using this TEK), replace the cap and tape it on.

Once one syringe is full, I will repeat with the remaining three needles, however, I will wipe down new spots on the baggy for each needle and be very careful of the various holes.

The baggy TEK seems easiest, but I’m a newb too.

If I default to the shot glass TEK,

I’ll open the jar with the shot glass, remove the foil. Then I will open the water jar and syringe and pull-up 3ml of water, wipe down the needle. Then open the spore print and using the needle, scrape off ¼ of the print into the shot glass. Then with the syringe, put half the water in, mix and pull back up – with a little more in and out to break the spores. Once full, wipe once again and replace the cap and tap it on.

Then repeat three more times.
As a newb, the baggy TEK seem easiest, with only a few second of exposure compared to the shot glass TEK.

Input, Ideas, Feedback. Am I missing anything here?

--------------------
Look at the atoms in the air and allow your mind to see the other planes that coexists in the same physical space where you sit. There are vibrational strings in each and every atom containing infinite realities, universes, and dimensions. Multidimensional beings and entities are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! Only gravity and mental energy can pass through these different atomic branes and mushrooms can break the mental/spiritual membranes separating one reality from the other. TAKE A LOOK!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYamidude
Stranger

Re: Getting ready to make my first spore syring [Re: fromthemoon]
    #5948915 - 08/09/06 09:48 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

3ml syringes?? why not 10ml's?

OfflineGreenScreen
bidibodi bidibu
 User Gallery

Loc: ation
    #5948928 - 08/09/06 09:50 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

seems a little like overkill. but overkill isnt always a bad thing. sounds like a good plan to me. goodluck

--------------------

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

Re: Getting ready to make my first spore syring [Re: GreenScreen]
    #5948969 - 08/09/06 10:03 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I just check the conversion for ml vs cc and didn't relize they were the same - I asked for 12cc, 18 gauge 1 1/2 length and the pharm guy gave me 3ml, 18 gauge, 1 1/2 length.

Back to the pharm - I hate that cause they assume your into heroin, but they are only $0.50 each

--------------------
Look at the atoms in the air and allow your mind to see the other planes that coexists in the same physical space where you sit. There are vibrational strings in each and every atom containing infinite realities, universes, and dimensions. Multidimensional beings and entities are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! Only gravity and mental energy can pass through these different atomic branes and mushrooms can break the mental/spiritual membranes separating one reality from the other. TAKE A LOOK!

OfflineGreenScreen
bidibodi bidibu
 User Gallery

Loc: ation
    #5949016 - 08/09/06 10:21 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

haha did you just walk in there and ask them for needles? i didnt think that would actually work. but if somebodys doing heroin with that kind of syringe then they must have one big hole in their arm

--------------------

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

Re: Getting ready to make my first spore syring [Re: GreenScreen]
    #5949310 - 08/09/06 11:37 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

There are some cities across the US, as part of government Harm Reduction programs, where even wallyworld pharms will sell syringes for $0.50, no questions asked. That way heroin users don't have to re-use or exchange needles, thus in theory, HIV and other diseases are reduced within users.

I just tell them I use them for my "pets", but they still assume heroin. That's probably why the pharm guy gave me 3ml. I knew I needed to check the conversion of ml to cc, they looked small but wasn't sure. I had know idea the two measurments were the same.

--------------------

Edited by fromthemoon (08/09/06 11:45 PM)

InvisiblePeterthinks
(Caulking) gun for hire

Re: Getting ready to make my first spore syringe [Re: fromthemoon]
    #7099961 - 06/27/07 06:13 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah...people just assume the worst, I don't offer an explanation, if they ask I say I'm an art student doing a sculpture that is a representation of evolution and natural selection being circumvented by modern medicine...and when I sculpt I like to do heroin.
I bought a bunch of isopropyl one time cause it was a great price and the pharmacy king wouldn't sell it to me unless I told him what it was for.
I looked him straight in the eye and said;
"I use it to sterilize ostrich egg incubators."
But I can't go there anymore cause he keeps asking me about the damn birds.
:jester:

--------------------
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
NEWB NEWBIE NEWCOMER IGNORANT? QUESTIONS?
Click HERE HERE HERE HERE For detailed instructions with pictures on how to grow mushrooms. There is a lot of info on the Shroomery and this is what you need to know.

OfflineCaptainLinger
A Fungus Amongus

Re: Getting ready to make my first spore syringe [Re: Peterthinks]
    #7101688 - 06/28/07 12:30 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

"I use it to sterilize ostrich egg incubators."

fucking *nice* on the ball thinking there, bud :smile:

OfflineRadelBaluvar
PharaohApprentice
 User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland
Re: Getting ready to make my first spore syringe [Re: CaptainLinger]
    #7102306 - 06/28/07 06:22 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Growing shrooms is as easy as making a cup of tea

Good grow

Please click the link below for PF-Tek part 1 and part 3

--------------------

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ShroomCity
http://audiostreet.net/radelbaluvar
Shrooms Rock and so does Pinky.

OfflineNeobean
Adept Mycologist
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: Getting ready to make my first spore syringe [Re: Peterthinks]
    #7102380 - 06/28/07 07:12 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

MY gf is a nurse, makes things a lot easier....free sterile mats :p

She has alos agreed to teach me hospital sterile techniques for putting on gloves and opening needles....which is great. Saves me a lot of "mean eye" from the Pharms.

So find yourself some nurse gfs :P

Offlinewikedferret
free man
Male User Gallery

Loc: wiked wonderland
Re: Getting ready to make my first spore syringe [Re: Neobean]
    #7108659 - 06/29/07 08:49 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

or you could just put on some old clothes and roll in the dirt a min, then go to a farmer/tractor supply co, and buy needles *TA-DA*

lol its what i do and they r cheep, i buy in bulk and get them for my cousin and his dad also (farmers) actually need them for shots for cows.

--------------------
lol i just lied to whoever was reading that.....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures