Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #8052015 -

Man, I dunno.
I can't function much longer until I get my next acid fix.
I'm gonna shoot up directly in the vein next time - 5 grams!
Oh man, these cold sweats - I can't take it anymore.

HELP ME!!! :hissyfit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: THEBats]
    #8052071 -

Quote:
do tell where you got this information at.



http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/drugdeath.html

Alright before anyone calls me out on it, I'll admit to being retarded. I didn't notice the death by inhaling vomit subscript on "The Herb" death. I was kinda high when I copied that over, i didn't even copy and paste, I just retyped it. In any case, I guess that solves that question.


--------------------
Word to your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #8052313 -

BrainChemistry said:
Quote:
do tell where you got this information at.



http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/drugdeath.html

Alright before anyone calls me out on it, I'll admit to being retarded. I didn't notice the death by inhaling vomit subscript on "The Herb" death. I was kinda high when I copied that over, i didn't even copy and paste, I just retyped it. In any case, I guess that solves that question.



could be a legitimate death from herb, maybe not though... generally marijuana is an antiemetic

But yeah, everything will kill you

The point to note is that the direct action of THC won't kill you unless you have an alergy or are really determined.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #8052371 -

get what you pay for :drooling:

D'uh!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8052530 -

Prisoner#1 said:
why fix a bad thing.... Hmmm, maybe because it's bad

as for "they're making money by...", keep in mind that it's
the government making money, not the citizens, it doesnt
trickle back down to us, it only goes to line the pockets of
those holding the power



that was my point, i meant it was not a bad thing for them, but obviously a very bad thing for people who believe in ingesting whatever they want.

Quote:
you realize it costs money to jail people?



whose paying for it? btw i meant that they jail people, seize their assets, and make them pay out the ass for half a marijuana plant.


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #8053834 -

dude its true I cant stop using acid.  I suck dick allow myself to be sodomized and have even killed a nigga or two to get my fix.

When I don't have acid I rock back and forth and the flashbacks are of horrible demons summoned from the depths of hell telling me to kill Jesus and push old ladies down the stairs.

I'm already up to injecting 2 milligrams and the tolerance keeps getting worse. Soon ill end up a vegetable:sad:.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #8053988 -

Who ever wrote that article is fucking retarded. Did they even think of PCP before comming to the conclusion that "LSD is the worst drug to take."?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #8054117 -

from what i have read


there are no reported deaths from cannabis


--------------------
ego tripping at the gates of hell

Edited by Kombat Frank (02/21/08 11:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Kombat Frank]
    #8054146 -

No reported deaths from any psychedelic agents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #8054407 -

^cept ketamine if you wanna get picky.

but yeah this article is stupid as fuck.

i hate reading shit like this it just makes me mad.

acid isn't about that, it's just about love. it's corny but it's true. if people could just fucking think for them fucking selves maybe things would be different. but aint much chance of that happening.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: g00ru]
    #8054440 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #8054480 -

hahaha whenever i get drunk i rant about the injustices of the drug system.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #9449175 -

KrishnaDreamer said:
yeah i've heard allergies to cannabis, and maybe those people choked on the peanuts?

and who knows, are profits from legalization going to exceed the profits from the drug war? they're making money from taxes and jailing people, why fix a bad thing?

i dunno, maybe taxing legal drugs might be more profitable actually.



there was a guy near here a couple years ago that ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, and then kissed his girlfriend after lunch, and she died because of an alergic reaction to peanuts left in his mouth.  peanut allergys can be very serious and people can die from it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: memes]
    #9449191 -

I don't even read into these things, I refuse to be a victim of ignorance. In a way I am happy its not legal, I feel LSD is something special.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Rocker232]
    #9449424 -

I remember my teacher telling me that potheads would get the munchies so bad they would eat cardboard

that's only 80% true

(the other 20% is a bit of jam or lemon juice)


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Edited by sam420 (12/17/08 01:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: memes]
    #9449860 -

My chromosomes are soooo messed up from the LSD!!!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #9449941 -

Man LSD addiction is bad.  My friend told me about this guy that got addicted to LSD and thought he was a glass of orange juice, and if he didn't get his acid fix, he would tip over and die!!












*sarcasm


--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #9450114 -

I think that they say that LSD is one of the most dangerous drugs to take, because it might change the way that you look at the world and yourself. They don't want us thinking for ourselves. That would breed thoughts of revoltion and turning from their view of the way society should act and think. God forbid that ever happen.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" [Re: blissedout]
    #9552593 -

Quote:
I think that they say that LSD is one of the most dangerous drugs to take, because it might change the way that you look at the world and yourself. They don't want us thinking for ourselves. That would breed thoughts of revoltion and turning from their view of the way society should act and think. God forbid that ever happen.



Sorry to post so something old, I cant help but agree with you. You snatched the words right out of my brain.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Apparently LSD is the "Worst Drug to Take" *DELETED* [Re: ilovefishsticks]
    #9552621 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 06:31 PM
by g00ru
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,148 45 07/06/09 09:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 04:16 AM
by Anno
* Cary Grant & LSD kosmic_charlie 2,786 3 06/26/11 10:44 AM
by Learyfan
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,840 71 03/13/18 05:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,596 23 03/06/17 11:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Drinking alcohol is the key to living past 90, study says.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Patlal 3,457 62 03/02/18 10:34 AM
by Stonehenge
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 12:51 PM
by theRealrollforever

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,234 topic views. 1 members, 295 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.