Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9421992 -

That shit is too funny.  I just went to look at my tub and all I see now is this huge
GAY FEST :cryariver:

The shroomy 1


--------------------


AMU Q&A thread.

Edited by The shroomy 1 (12/13/08 12:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #9424747 -

Doh'  :foreheadslap:


--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9425075 -

:grrr: wtf... This better some how get better... I dunno whats with all these ones growing all weird. The light is above, why are these growing down. Fuckin mutants or something... I always get numbers, but no fatties. Its an even trade, but hell, I want some big ones lol.





:rant:  :razz:  :nonono:


--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9438302 -

:frown: it seems most growth hasn't progressed that much in most of them. The only ones that are growing are the retarded mutation looking ones.... I took this picture, then picked all the tards.



Perhaps the majority that are currently not growing much will pickup after all the mutants are out of the picture. Or maybe flush 2 will be better. B+ might be going back to the, "Do not like" strain pile. Perhaps I just have a gay B+ strain. For example, have you ever noticed people say they have a strain (Example B+), The fruits looks like B+, but not like the B+'s you grow? I have seen B+ with more of a nipple look to the cap, mine doesn't have that. here is a look at one of my cakes from my first grow (B+)



:shrug:


--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9438333 -

At least I got this kick-ass mutant cap that looks like a butt !



:naughty:  :hehehe:


--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9438672 -

I have never, ever had any luck with B+.


--------------------
I wanna trade!:mushroom2:

I have pyrex petri dishes and empty/blank sterile syringes

I want spore prints please

Just PM me! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: xenon2]
    #9484297 -

I really dunno what happened, but they all basically stopped growing... They didn't abort. Only like 10 of them fully grew out. I didn't wait any longer to see if they would pickup, I just chopped em all down and started over (Wait for next flush). The myc was prolly still in shock from getting shanked, but it still managed to have an alright second flush.

These were the size of the biggest ones from flush one:



Here is a look at the second flush:



That cluster in the middle has some fatties...



Some random close ups:

<--got a new camera, been testing it out. I like it...

Some flush 3 coming in already:



I've been seeing some myc-piss pooling. Perhaps the myc is under some kind of stress from a contam, or something... Maybe this is why its having some sketchy growth patterns.



--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9484344 -

Some of those pics makes me want to lick my fucking monitor!  I like your camera also!  I was wondering what became of that B+ grow of yours.

The Shroomy 1


--------------------


AMU Q&A thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #9484356 -

Looking good.. Your shit is going better than mine.. My mono tub decided to grow pins and it is like 70-80% colonized.. But I did just do some G2G went from one jar to 12..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #9484413 -

The shroomy 1 said:
Some of those pics makes me want to lick my fucking monitor!  I like your camera also! The Shroomy 1



:lol::heart:


--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #9484485 -

The shroomy 1 said:
Some of those pics makes me want to lick my fucking monitor!  I like your camera also!  I was wondering what became of that B+ grow of yours.

The Shroomy 1



I DID lick My monitor and I think Im getting a Contact high.:rofl2:


--------------------
Spawn Ratio Calculator
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7803673#7803673
I only grow edibles.Any info I give ONLY applies to gourmet mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Damion5050]
    #9484592 -

Damion5050 said:
My mono tub decided to grow pins and it is like 70-80% colonized..



A while back I had a F+ tray that was WAY behind my other F+/Texan trays spawned the very same day. I thought perhaps there was too much Co2 buildup, so I peeled back a corner of the glad press and seal covering the tray and let my HEPA blow in there for like 5 seconds. Next day, knots/pin-fest, ...and it was only like 40-50% colonized. I said, "Fuck it" and threw it in my Martha, knowing it would contract a contam quick since it wasn't fully colonized. I was just going to get one flush out of it, then chunk it. It got a contam alright... I dunno what the hell it was, guessing some kind of Bacterial contam :shrug:



Then it started to look like this:



I sprayed some peroxide off in there, and haven't seen it since. Have had a second flush since, and here is the 3rd:



Not too shabby for a tray thats only like 50% colonized, with a contam :lol: I isolated it, all-tho I should REALLY throw it away... but I keep on seeing mushrooms and telling my self, "If its not[all the way] broke, don't fix it :grin:

Lick your monitors now !


--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9484617 -

wow, I bet you would trip hard as hell off of that... haha, I like your camera too.


--------------------
:mushroom2:

:mushroom2:


I do not grow anything that is illegal... Everything is of the legal variety... if someone mentions any illegal activity it isn't me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: xbrutalx233]
    #9484845 -

Those last pictures aren't real shrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You only thought that the peroxide killed off those invaders!  Yup, that's what they were..... INVADERS.  They have gone underneath and taken over your cubies.  :eek:  It's the invasion of the CUBIE SNATCHERS!  Don't eat them.  They will grow inside you and eventually become one of them.  Seriously!  Take a look at them when that yellow monster was just staring at them and take a look at them now that all looks ok.  They look like little zombies.  I would be careful if I were you. :crazy2:

The Shroomy 1


--------------------


AMU Q&A thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #9484894 -

The shroomy 1 said:
Those last pictures aren't real shrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You only thought that the peroxide killed off those invaders!  Yup, that's what they were..... INVADERS.  They have gone underneath and taken over your cubies.  :eek:  It's the invasion of the CUBIE SNATCHERS!  Don't eat them.  They will grow inside you and eventually become one of them.  Seriously!  Take a look at them when that yellow monster was just staring at them and take a look at them now that all looks ok.  They look like little zombies.  I would be careful if I were you. :crazy2:

The Shroomy 1



:lmao:

I'll just give them to some one I don't like :wink: "Here eat these shrooms, there wicked potent" !!! ...then ZOMBIES !!!


--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9485039 -

Boris said:
I have seen B+ with more of a nipple look to the cap, mine doesn't have that.



Yeah, I agree, the B+ "nipple top" is not there . . .
What are your final thoughts?
Do you blame the performance on MS?
I don't have much MS experience, but now compare MS to cloned strains.
If you grow MS and clones of the same strain together, it helps in evaluating cultural practices (so you don't constantly wonder, "Is this due to MS, or is it a trait of this particular clone?").

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #9485872 -

I have never had this many problems with MS of any other strain. I think this sub-strain needs some hardcore evolutionary work. ...Work and time I don't even care to mess with. I have plenty of other strains that perform so well for me, I feel like I don't even wanna waste my time with this one. I think I'm gunna knock this particular sub-strain (So-called) off my trade list, and scrap the prints. Not worth my time, and I wouldn't wish this misfortune on anyone. Unless some one out there wants a painstaking task of helping this particular cube evolve. If anyone wants to have a stab at growing these, I'll be more then happy to send you a print., PM me.


--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9485934 -

ive had b+ turn out great for me



and it's not the print.  it's ms, so your next grow could be completly oppisite.  anyways, to me it looks like your sub is too wet and theirs too much water sitting on the tops of your mushrooms and the combo of the two is causing the poor performance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: blood4blood]
    #9486426 -

What I'm saying is, this preticular B+ strain isn't the exact same strain of B+ as most others have. Like I explaned in an earlyer post, I have seen B+ with a nipple look to the cap. Mine aren't like this... Is it possible to have sub-strains within a strain ? This pooling water is myc piss, its doing it prefusley. Once a day I take a napkin and dab what I can off the surface.  I have the whole slab out of the tub now. I have cubes growing out of the sides of the substrate where water can't even pool, and even those ones on the sides grow horribly. The second flush is looking a lil better.  Perhaps its one of those strains that doesn't really, "come alive" till a second, or later on flush.


--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: B+ (Round 2) [Re: Boris]
    #9486516 -

That's kind of how I felt about the Koh Samui Strain.  Although, everyone said it looks just like a koh samui is supposed to look like.  I should have researched a bit more.  Although, I must say that I fell in love with those damn pictures of Lipa Yai from Ralphsters page.  That is why I'm growing Lipa Yai right now.  Man they better look like those on Ralphsters page or I'm going to be so disappointed. 

The Shroomy 1


--------------------


AMU Q&A thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* martha luckytriple6 731 2 08/21/04 12:09 PM
by Worf
* FOAF's Martha is a damn incubator...
( 1 2 all )
ADoobie 2,117 24 01/16/06 04:48 PM
by fresh313
* First post , !st grow, !st pinset, [pics] sporeho 1,709 12 10/20/06 07:03 PM
by SofaKingGood
* Casing - Martha or Monotub SportinStyle 2,028 13 01/21/08 04:16 PM
by FooMan
* What is the cause of my poor pinset?
( 1 2 all )
somebody041 4,030 31 07/03/08 04:13 PM
by somebody041
* Recommended Humidifier for MARTHA newmodel 908 2 08/22/06 08:00 PM
by SpookerShroom
* First poo grow and new Martha FC chamber nuk1m 612 0 03/09/06 10:21 PM
by nuk1m
* Q's about my martha type set up rygo796 874 6 02/01/06 08:30 PM
by rygo796

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
4,587 topic views. 20 members, 93 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.