Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Easiest cleanup
    #9438370 -

Back in 6th grade when i started whacking it, I always shot blanks,it finnaly started for 8th grade god was that simple back then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9438471 -

I was just thinkin about this...i used to jack off all the time with no semen and then in eighth grade I came and all this stuff came out...i was weirded the fuck out lol.  I also noticed this first ejaculation was almost transparent in color, while later orgasms would be of a whiter shade.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9438482 -

similiar thing here with the transparent color. i remember being nervous when someone asked me if i can cum yet, I lied for some reason thinking It would make me more normal or something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9438549 -

Hah, I remember those days. I started jerking off, and even got orgasms, at age 10. But nothing came out. When I was like 11-12 I would start getting frustrated that semen wasn't coming out, but I still had the orgasms. I wish I looked on the positive side of not cumming back then. When I masturbate now I need to have a cleanup plan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9439361 -

I used to play with it casually all my life pretty much, but never experienced one of these dry orgasms you guys are talking about.  When I was in 4th or 5th grade, I started playing with it one day after school, and I couldn't stop.  I just kept going, and it kept getting more intense.  Then suddenly BAM, a full on orgasm.  The feeling of it freaked me out more than the cum.  I wasn't expecting such powerful involuntary spasms like that.  And my cum was white, don't ask me why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9439398 -

I used to play with it casually all my life pretty much, but never experienced one of these dry orgasms you guys are talking about.  When I was in 4th or 5th grade, I started playing with it one day after school, and I couldn't stop.  I just kept going, and it kept getting more intense.  Then suddenly BAM, a full on orgasm.  The feeling of it freaked me out more than the cum.  I wasn't expecting such powerful involuntary spasms like that.  And my cum was white, don't ask me why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9439405 -

I used to play with it casually all my life pretty much, but never experienced one of these dry orgasms you guys are talking about. When I was in 4th or 5th grade, I started playing with it one day after school, and I couldn't stop. I just kept going, and it kept getting more intense. Then suddenly BAM, a full on orgasm. The feeling of it freaked me out more than the cum. I wasn't expecting such powerful involuntary spasms like that. And my cum was white, don't ask me why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9439980 -

ok ok we get it. you could cum when you were in 4th grade. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9440077 -

sorry, I'm having net issues over here :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9440106 -

I didnt really bother wackin it until the 8th grade,  I thought it was overrated because I never did it long enough to cum.

I remember the first time I came it felt so good I went into convultions, ahh the memories.:awesome:

umm anyways I do remember the first time I came w/t cum and it was alot of cum, and since I wasnt ready for it, it got all over my hand and legs and balls and shit, I was not pleased.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9440364 -

damn i really thought it was weird that i used to jerk off w/ cumming when i was around 9. the first time i came i was so confused, i thought i blew my dick up by playing with it too much, i was in 6th grade.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9441129 -

there was the christian kid in my chem class junior year.. he didn't even know what masturbating was. we basically told him to gtfo. christians never have any fun  :whatever:

not until they get into heaven at least, then they become 'genderless' which basically means no dicks or cunts. WOW that's FUUUNN!!


needless to say i thank God i'm not religious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Easiest cleanup [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9441141 -

but if i was i'd say God make jizz for chicks to swallow, definitly. idk about blowing loads on myself, it gets in your belly button, im suprised no one's mentioned that


and yes, the christian kid's name was coaster

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Orgasms Anonymous 378 4 07/19/09 11:36 AM
by Anonymous
* How can you tell when a woman is faking an orgasm?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,515 37 12/26/07 06:57 PM
by Anonymous
* the multiple male orgasm
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,382 34 04/06/09 02:13 AM
by Anonymous
* Orgasms aren't satisfying? Anonymous 764 14 12/18/12 07:41 AM
by Anonymous
* Ruining your own orgasms Anonymous 1,260 2 11/19/10 01:47 PM
by Anonymous
* Help! having an unending orgasm SERIOUS! IT'STOO MUCH! *DELETED* *DELETED* Anonymous 618 1 03/02/12 04:27 AM
by Anonymous
* Men: have you ever faked an orgasm?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,042 42 10/16/09 10:56 AM
by Anonymous
* Reaching orgasm without "aid"
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 611 24 11/20/09 12:15 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
243 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.