Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Vitamin B-Complex and Dreams
    #9364515 -

A few weeks ago my dad and I were having a conversation about dreaming. He suggested that I take some B-complex about 2-4 hours before heading to bed. Well the other night I tried it out and he was right.

I hadn't remembered a dream for about a week, then I took the B-complex. I went to sleep and had one of the most vivid dreams that I have ever had. It was really awesome.


--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dream drugs...
( 1 2 all )
beejay 5,783 37 12/02/04 03:30 PM
by redgreenvines
* Cant remember any dreams. Fed911 1,532 15 02/02/03 07:52 AM
by funkymonk
* vitamins, supplements healthy stuff like that felix 2,658 15 11/17/05 11:17 PM
by Shroomism
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,048 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* What vitamins/suppliments do you take?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 7,286 35 04/15/03 08:13 AM
by bluepie
* do you dream? Turd 2,558 19 02/20/04 06:30 AM
by earthshiner
* Do you take vitamins C20H25N3O 1,328 10 02/23/04 05:27 PM
by Ripple
* Composing music in your dreams bandaid 1,449 8 11/23/03 06:58 AM
by OldSpice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
433 topic views. 9 members, 17 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.