Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: shroomin at the beach
    #92809 - 04/02/00 03:45 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

if it's a safe beach/area, it's a great idea. i tripped at the beach at golden gate park once and it wasn't too good. we had to be conscious of how conspicuous we were, which took away from the trip itself, although you might note that it did not make us paranoid. probably because we hadn't smoked any weed, being in a public area. but it did make us very confused. all the sober people and noise was distracting. we had a hard time understanding each other, even at night, after the crowds had dispersed, because the mood was set by the earlier experiences.
so if it's a quiet, safe beach, go for it. sunsets over the ocean are beautiful (which coast are you on?) and playing with sand is fun. rolling in fine sand feels pretty good, tripping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#92811 - 04/02/00 03:47 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Definitly a must TRY!
It's incredible how the sand looks like!
But don't go into the water!!!

Save trippin' to ya all!
Mr Liberty<><

Anonymous

#92812 - 04/02/00 04:26 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I am on the B.C coast in Canada.Although it probably will be cold or wet(its a cold rainforest up here) I think ill go anyways cause it sounds fun.

MC

OfflineKnowledgeSeeker
Stranger
    #92813 - 04/02/00 01:11 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Tripping at the beach is great and comes highly recommended! If you can, try to find a secluded beach. People who are not tripping DO NOT understand (regardless of what you may think), and can be rather distracting (and rude!). Also, make sure to have warm clothes with you if you plan to be there after sunset. When I tripped at the beach, we were there past sunset and it gets amazingly cold. Being uncomfortable is no fun. Tripping in nature is the best. Oh, one more word of warning: Be prepared for a MAJOR headache the next day, and sensitivity to light. But trust me, its well worth it...Have fun!

Anonymous

#92814 - 04/02/00 08:16 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Whoa, this thread is perfect!

I tripped on the beach all day yesterday. My apartment is right on the cliff of a Central California beach, so we just took the shrooms at noon and walk all the way down the beach. We were there for 5 hours.

We just brought :
backpacks, sandals, SUNGLASSES, sunscreen, and water. All you need to where is trunks and a t-shirt.

Dude, I freaked when I read the headache part! I actually did have a headache that night, but it went away when I went to sleep. It must have been from the light. The headache wasn't that bad because I wore sunglasses. They are essential!!!!! :eek:

Yesterday, the tide was really low, and so we just walk around the tide pools and look at the sea creatures. The best part was these pools that the ocean formed over these little sand bars. It was the best trip I have ever had! There was some people walking around the beach, but it is in a college town, so it wasn't sketchy at all. None of us got the slightest feeling of parinoia or anything.

The whole trip seems like a week long vacation to mexico. :biggrin:

------------------
"If you choke on water, what shall you wash it down with?" - proverb

Offlineparah
journeyman

Loc: illinois
    #92815 - 04/03/00 08:46 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I actually tripped at the beach last weekend. Overall it was a really good experience, but had its downsides. First, after we dosed, people started showing up and it made me a little uncomfortable...especially when a few people were laughing at me and I wasn't sure why. :smile: I live around Chicago and it's still pretty cold here, and I got quite uncomfortable while not in the warm sun. I would highly recommend at least being consious of your eyes, I had a horrible headache that lasted for about a day and a half. My pupils werent normal size again for two days.

------------------
===============
Ignorance is not bliss -- its oblivion. --Phillip Wylie

--------------------
======
"Hell, if you understand everything I said, you'd be me!" --Miles Davis

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
    #92816 - 04/04/00 02:12 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

eat them at night a the baech and go swimming when you come down.......

--------------------
i'm back

Anonymous

#92817 - 04/09/00 12:47 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Go for it!

The best shroomin' experience to be had was on a beach in Mexico (playa paraiso) - no people around except the locals who lived there. For $15 they brought out a bucket with close to 70 fresh picked shrooms. Sitting around a coconut husk fire on the beach listening to the waves roll in, later sleepin in a hammock ... awwwww yeah

it doesn't get much better

take it easy,
laspozas

Anonymous

#92818 - 04/10/00 12:21 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I absolutely love shroomin' at the beach. Unlike these other guys I only shroom at night. I live on the east coast and visit Ocean City Maryland often. It's a huge beach with a giant boardwalk. Shroomin' at night on the beach is the best, the sand looks like thousands of faces reacing out toward you. It's even better when there's a moon to cast an eerie shadow over everything. I like to go swimming for a while during my peak, it makes me feel like im back in the womb, very cool. I highly suggest it, just be careful and remember you need to come back to the surface for air. It's a wonderful experience, thats even better when you got some friends with you.

-mouse

"don't take life too seriously..."

Anonymous

#92819 - 04/17/00 11:45 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Heya, Im from the Western Michigan area, not too many beaches around here. Just want to tell you of my wild weekend. ( I goto WMU btw ), Got drunk on friday , stayed at some chicks place, woke up, Shroomed on saturday. Shrooming was interesting, I took them around 2ish, and around 2:30 me and 2 of my buds decided to go on a road trip to Three Rivers ( country type area ). Driving was really quite, and I felt like we were the duded in Red hot chilly peppers. But anyways, It was a quiet shroom for most of the ride. Sort of gradual ( this is my 2nd time ), the similar to the first time, but I ate them straight not like last time ( I mixed with oatmeal). During the drive, we went everywhere, country fields, twisted roads, swamps, it was interesting, definately eye candy. But the most interesting thing was a turtle, As we drove, a turtle was crossing the street, so we turned around, and sat with the turtle ( I was the only one shroom, they were high on weed ). Cute little guy, out in the woods with a turtle. We got back and around 5-6ish everything got really intense. I never really seen visuals. But I started to sweat, and I was thinking it was going bad. So I layed down in my loft, and tried to sleep, I couldnt, but the ceiling was bouncing, and the pebbles on the ceiling were moving like little rice pebbles or something. I ended up fixing a relationship on shrooms ( some chick all over me, and couldnt let me go home for the summer) but the sunset was neat, the clouds were all red and orange, and mixing. I love shrooms, I just have to be careful and not do them all the time. Later that nite, We went to a frat party, I got so drunk, or maybe I didnt. I dont know how wise it is to drink afterwards?? any words to that? But we saw some kids setting couches on fire, and it took the police 20 min to get there. how odd. but its most interesting, fun. I'd have to say the outdoors is the best place to trip, inside dorms I feel cramped and well, constrained. Any other experiances???

Coldless

OfflineThe Apothecary
    #92820 - 04/18/00 08:34 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

The night of my prom, I "rolled" at the beach. I mention this experience because this E was definitely laced with PCP, and you may have a similar experience with shrooms (though I doubt as intense, and hopefully you won't have the same exp as I did)..
The waves were crashing down and were VERY VERY "influential"; I (as well as my g/f) felt a "pull" from them, as if they were trying to take us out into the sea. It was almost completely quiet, except for the waves crashing, and the intensity of the waves was very overpowering. This was not fun at all (esp. since I was not expecting the pills to have PCP in 'em) and actually ruined my "trip".
Remember, the ocean is a VERY powerful force and cannot be controlled - this was also at night (actually around 4:30AM) and that may have added to the intensity/fear (as well as not expecting that to happen).
On the other hand, the sand was extremely fun to sift through our toes, etc... I would definitely reccomend tripping on shrooms at the beach, but probably stay away from dust...

OfflineRaleigh Theodore Sakers
Capitalist Swine
Male
Loc: Michigan
    #92821 - 04/19/00 09:04 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I tripped at Lake Michigan last summer. Me and two of my friends, one of which was not tripping, went to Hoffmaster (A park with the best beach on Lake Michigan) and had a fucking blast. It was late August and their were absolutely NO people on the beach that day, I guess because the schools around there had just started. Anyway, we went swimming for hours in the lake and then wandered around the dunes for awhile. It was the shit. I can't think of a better place to trip than the beach.

Anonymous

#92822 - 04/20/00 11:13 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

The first time I ever triped was at a small secluded beach near where I live. I will never forget the experience. It was truly amazing. It was at a lake with wind gently blowing over the water. The ripples in the water made for incredible visuals.

Swimming is a must. There is nothing that can descibe the feeling of being under water while tripping. WOW.

~~~Stoner~~~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom