Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Perfect Experiance * 1
    #1572727 - 05/23/03 04:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I want to get my mom a special present, an amazing drug experiance :tongue:

I dont think she would do anything besides roll, trip or weed which are more than enough. I want to give her the most amazing experiance of her life. She's never tryed anything except alcohol and shes smoked under 10 times (tabacco) in here life.

I'm pretty sure she would be up for pot without any trouble, she already said she wanted to try it with me. Ecstacy on the other hand along with LSD she is aganst due to media influence but I believe I can change her mind. She was anti-everything before I talked to her, now shes alright with pot and I believe she would be up for shrooms.

Anyways I want to make her first time one of those truely amazing life altering times that nothing can compare with and that you remeber for the rest of your life. So I need some advise, I'm thinking of getting afew grams of salvia, as much DMT as possible (probably not much), alot of nitrus ballons to pack for the trip. As for what shes on I dunno. I can get acid, mescaline (maybe), shrooms, rolls and pot but I'm still desiding how to work it. I know I want it to be a long experiance (like minium 16hrs :wink:)

I'm thinking the day before eat healthy and sleep alot, like sleep over 12hrs (alot for adults :tongue:) Then wake up early and drop some acid (and maybe smoke bud) like at 5am and go watch the sunrise at the beach probably as the acid is just starting to kick in....thats the begining, I plan to have a good amount of food to have a picnic. Thru out the day I'd like to go to these woods (a forest setting), Butterfly World, to watch fire works, and to an open field (good for star watching). All the drugs (cept maybe E) will be cooked/blended/whatever with food. I'd like to watch the sunset at also and at the end of the experiance just smoke tons of bud, pig out and passout. I plan to be sober or almost sober the whole time. I'm not sure where else to take her. These plans are kinda scetchy and I just want it to be perfect.

Anyone help me out? lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineQlop
SolveEtCoagula
Re: Perfect Experiance [Re: DailyPot] * 1
    #1573110 - 05/23/03 07:09 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

geesus mom on dmt....sounds like a bad combo to me lol....I'd give her zoomz....but mail the dmt to me if ya want :P

--------------------
I'm not the only one,
That walks between the rain, there are many
I'm not the only one
When everything is lost that doesn't surrender

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1573174 - 05/23/03 07:52 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me!
If the hardest drug she has ever tried is alcohol, do you really think you want to feed her every drug under the sun for 16 hours solid?

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#1573244 - 05/23/03 08:37 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

If she has never done anything but smoke a couple cigerettes and drink alcohol I think it would be a bad idea to give her more then one drug...If my mom were even open minded to drugs i think she could handle weed, but her tripping out on other drugs i dont think she could...And your planning on your mom smoking weed, taking acid, and whatever you may be cooking up into the food, that sounds like it could turn out to be a horrible day if she couldnt handle it...thats just my opinion.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1573675 - 05/23/03 11:23 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I'm thinking of getting afew grams of salvia, as much DMT as possible (probably not much), alot of nitrus ballons to pack for the trip. As for what shes on I dunno.

Sorry, that stuff is for me lol so I can have fun but only be effected short term although she can use it too :wink:

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1575873 - 05/25/03 03:33 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

That doesn't sound too smart IMHO. If I even dared to introduce my mom to tripping (oh wait she already used LSD in her hippy time :smile: ) then I wouldn't give here a heroic cocktail. Just make a really comfortable place in your home and give her a low dose. If she handles it well give her more. Then if she's sober and likes tripping you can introduce her to other stuff.
I wouldn't dare going outside especially in america. What if she can't handle it and a 'friendly' officer comes along to 'help' you.

Have you even discussed this with your mom? Even if you can get her to trip I doubt she would go for the full monty. But it's your mom ofcourse and you know best. Just be carefull.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag