Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Is there any way to up nutes after the first flush?
    #9271888 -

I was thinking, I can get infinite flushes if I had infinite nutes, so, I am trying to think of a way to up nutes after the first flush.

My initial idea was to do something like I would do with marijuana. Make a nute-tea with whatever I would be using. (Prob some brown rice grain.) I am thinking, fill pressure cooker or a pot or something half full with brown rice, and then fill it up with water, boil (not simmer, boil, I want to take out the nutes, not leave them in.) for a 24 hours or so, then strain out the brown rice, and dunk my cakes in that (after it has cooled down.) for a day, and grow from there.

If nobody has tried this, I will, and I will report with the results.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there any way to up nutes after the first flush? [Re: The Centre]
    #9271894 -

it doesn't work like that. mycelium gets old after a few flushes no matter how much nutes you have.


--------------------
But I'll bounce back for mine is a heart made of iron forged in the darkest smithy of despair! Alloyed with hate and melancholy! corroded by anger! oxidized by fury!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there any way to up nutes after the first flush? [Re: doze]
    #9272079 -

Once the mycelium has consolidated the substrate and begun fruiting, there's nothing you can really add.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there any way to up nutes after the first flush? [Re: Brennus]
    #9272164 -

Except moisture.


--------------------
"The third eye. You spend years doing everything you can to open it and then the damn thing opens and your friends laugh at you when you tell them you can see their souls behind their eyes burning like rainbows."

Links:
:regularshroom:Nibin's Guide for Noobs
:regularshroom:some easy teks on bulk & grain prep. (my journal)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Second flush of PE...is this contam?? help/info needed **pics**
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Enivid 8,674 73 03/20/05 06:28 PM
by Enivid
* End of Flush Smushroom 458 1 02/06/05 08:02 PM
by scatmanrav
* Flushes of small Beentothere 277 2 07/19/05 05:39 PM
by Ascension
* Second flush problems hfactor 1,833 10 11/21/04 05:38 PM
by IGnosticAbhorI
* 2nd flush ??'s zxsevinr 932 8 11/23/04 06:16 PM
by Tripster
* Bigger flushes from grain (wbs) fruit or PF-cake fruit? NewbieS 1,755 6 07/26/05 11:55 AM
by Mych
* Picking flush and removing exsiting hyphal knots BenKenobi 6,444 5 08/18/05 08:32 AM
by srgtm1a
* Casing questions regarding successive flushes RootedGrowth 1,042 4 05/12/05 11:23 PM
by oddiseus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
368 topic views. 15 members, 68 guests and 224 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.