Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: norml840]
    #9215138 -

Id post mine if I didnt have all these incriminating mushroom pics floating around.

Am I the only guy who doesnt shave my chest, or am I just extremely hairy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9215144 -

Just me showing my dick... MOTH the other night told me to post pics of it in the "Since when did the shroomery become ratemybod.com or some shit" thread, and all I had was a webcam... I couldn't hold the cam, the pill bottle and take pics with the cam all at the same time so I recorded a video and then took screen shots of it playing.  In real life I'm pretty boring so I make myself feel better by posting pics of my dick on here :shrug:


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9215145 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Id post mine if I didnt have all these incriminating mushroom pics floating around.

Am I the only guy who doesnt shave my chest, or am I just extremely hairy?



you are...without a doubt...THE hairiest person I have EVER seen.

i have never been more serious about anything in my entire life.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Syle]
    #9215155 -

Didn't he say in another thread he was born covered in hair but then it all fell off?


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Syle]
    #9215157 -

Syle said:
MisterMuscaria said:
Id post mine if I didnt have all these incriminating mushroom pics floating around.

Am I the only guy who doesnt shave my chest, or am I just extremely hairy?



you are...without a doubt...THE hairiest person I have EVER seen.

i have never been more serious about anything in my entire life.



I dont think youve seen me bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9215163 -

DragonChaser said:
Didn't he say in another thread he was born covered in hair but then it all fell off?



Haha! It just keeps growing if I dont shave it a few times a year. It doesnt stop growing at a certain length like normal peoples. Ive also got a beard down to my nipples and dreads.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Syle]
    #9215164 -

Too big for me
I would have to make a very important choice if I ever wanted to fuck around with a cock like that, whether i wanted to fuck that cock for the rest of my life or another cock just as big, or still be available to any cock without being worn out and stretched out
so i guess it could happen, only if I really thought you were super duper awesome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Crimson]
    #9215171 -

Not to get all gay... but I think boneman and Ima Trooper have the nicest torsos.  I wish I was that built.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Crimson]
    #9215172 -

the vagina is a very flexible organ, you don't have to worry about getting stretched out from a human penis...

Edited by AgingHippy (11/09/08 10:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9215178 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Effed]
    #9215183 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9215185 -

DragonChaser said:
Not to get all gay... but I think boneman and Ima Trooper have the nicest torsos.  I wish I was that built.



boneman is pretty ripped. Not to get all gay or anything...


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Effed]
    #9215189 -

hahaha! that is great

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Crimson]
    #9215194 -

Cepheus kinda looks like a lady, Id stick it in his butt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Effed]
    #9215212 -

:lol:


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9215229 -

So I just realized a problem, is it going to be a bunch of guys voting for the hottest shroomery guy?
New rule: Guys aren't allowed to vote. lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Effed]
    #9215244 -

yeah, a heavy homo undertone going in here.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Syle]
    #9215262 -

.

Edited by memes (11/23/08 08:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Effed]
    #9215264 -

there won't be many votes then. :frown:

i think guys voting for guys is perfectly acceptable.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexiest Shroomery Guy-- nominations! [Re: Effed]
    #9215269 -

anyone should be able to vote.. once enough people claim they want in the contest there will be a poll

I would vote for my female picks, so you guys should be able to also

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sexiest Shroomery Girl
( 1 2 3 4 ... 24 25 )
Irishdrunk 44,226 483 11/06/08 11:50 AM
by LeftyBurnz
* What's the sexiest thing a woman can do, in your opinion.
( 1 2 3 all )
NewbieS 6,651 50 05/14/07 06:50 PM
by In(di)go
* Sexiest woman ever? Bar Marylin Monroe...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mr_kite 51,926 143 05/27/05 06:52 AM
by Ravus
* what's the sexiest thing about pr0n?
( 1 2 3 all )
Muppet 3,983 42 04/23/07 07:46 PM
by anonymous123
* Your Most/Least Favorite Shroomery Color Scheme?
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,767 28 11/27/04 04:56 PM
by TYL3R
* King Crimson Grav 1,465 8 03/12/03 09:56 AM
by The_Clash_UK
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,215 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* King Crimson whos heard of them
( 1 2 all )
ShroomFan 2,885 22 12/13/04 10:23 PM
by onetime

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
20,102 topic views. 2 members, 37 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.