Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Post your fatties!!!!!!
    #9116692 -

Everybody!!! Post your fatty mushies!!!

edit: strain is LF






--------------------

Edited by spazn420 (10/22/08 04:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: spazn420]
    #9116742 -

Golden Teacher


Z


--------------------
In bewilderment, I realized I am the endless sea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: btb103]
    #9116756 -





All TC :wink::thumbup:


--------------------
Spawning to COIR
:thumbup:  My Chocolate Recipe
WBS QUART SPAWN JAR PREPERATION
----------------------------

4-PO-DMT; 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethltryptamine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: btb103]
    #9116766 -

very nice my friends! very nice! :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: spazn420]
    #9116915 -

first one is EQ about 7.5 inches
last is B+ about 6 inches the cap is about the size of a golf ball these should be big





  -noobie-


--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: spazn420]
    #9116929 -

This one is obviously not fully open, so it woulda been bigger. I have also had bigger but didn't take a pic. Anyway, I have only been growing for about 6 months all together, so, it's not as big as some of them.




--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: misos]
    #9116943 -

not bad, not bad at all!!! What strain?? Regards


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: spazn420]
    #9116954 -

GT.. Naturally. Yours is fucking huge too though. :thumbup:


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: misos]
    #9116967 -

misos said:
GT.. Naturally. Yours is fucking huge too though. :thumbup:



Thanks, GT tend to make some good size mushies!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: spazn420]
    #9116998 -

Yeah. Great if you're trying to yield some profit.


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: misos]
    #9117073 -

i will follow up when the caps open on thoes two
they should get pretty big

  -noobie-


--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: noobieshroomie]
    #9117175 -

I had a 176 gram monster! I think 230 grams is the record on here but Im not positive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: Cloneufc]
    #9117276 -









the last one was 236 , but I can't find the other pic of it.

Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: HippieChick]
    #9117303 -

omg, my whole batch of pf cakes weighted that much:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: HippieChick]
    #9117305 -

Fuck me. That's fucking huge.... You rock.:rockon:


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: misos]
    #9117364 -

yea, I was waiting for HippieChick to post hers!!! Those are fucking gigantic!!!! :eek: Whats your secret HC???


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: spazn420]
    #9117522 -

PE with a head the side of a pringles can.


Variety


B+





Supposedly Z


More B+








These shrooms are insignifigant compaired to the power of  :jennajameson:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: chucklehead]
    #9117558 -

Chucklehead, were those PE really dense? do you know the weight of the shrooms in your pic? ~Pixie~


--------------------
Clinical Management of High Dose Psilocybin Sessions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbHOTIqjZLk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: Psuper]
    #9117618 -

I don't recall the weight but they were quite dense.  I remember they took forever to dry. I wish I would have cloned those.  I was so busy though.  I haven't had time to document any of my recent experiments.  I'll be trying some new stuff soon.  Going to clone some albinos, golden teachers, and YOS.  :rockon: Stay tuned :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your fatties!!!!!! [Re: chucklehead]
    #9117995 -



The thing was gnarly. It got really huge :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* check out this fatty supra 648 4 10/27/03 06:18 AM
by Seyh
* fatty pins megosh 816 6 10/07/05 01:37 AM
by doubledutch
* How to Use These Threads/Posts/Replies Please READ TM 3,955 1 07/31/02 04:28 PM
by kaz
* Post 3rd flush EQ casing used as spawn! New Pics Terrarium_Guy 4,596 11 08/06/02 01:23 AM
by walt
* I got post 200000!!!! WAHOOOO hyper_dermic 872 11 07/01/03 10:25 PM
by DSD
* why does every single one of my posts get ignored? Psike 1,501 7 06/16/01 10:40 AM
by Shecky
* Homogenized Mycelium Syringes ( yes Anno, it's a cross post) lemunhed 1,816 9 07/02/03 11:44 AM
by psilo9com
* Posted this at Myco. interesting story... NewbieShroomer 3,223 3 12/26/01 10:22 PM
by blahblahblah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
4,944 topic views. 19 members, 153 guests and 274 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.