Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I guess it is true oppisites do attract
    #9109526 -

I never thought this was true because I usually dated girls who where like me in alot of ways. I have been dating my girlfriend for like 3 months now and she is 100% completly oppisite of me. She has never done anything exciting in life, I on the other hand have a super busy life always going to partys have a ton of friends etc. She is super shy to she takes a while to warm up to people, Me I am loud as shit and center of attention kinda guy lol. Even down to she is light complexion and I am dark lol she is short I am tall lol Its freakin CRAZY. I don't know where I am getting to with this but She is awesome best girlfriend I could ever have I really hope she is the one :laugh:


Ps she can bake cookies like no other!


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Edited by HEROINRINGKING (10/21/08 12:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I guess it is true oppisites do attract [Re: Dobie]
    #9109667 -

good luck on your new relationship!  try to get her to open up to the world!  she will have a great time growing with you if you show her the ropes.


--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Edited by Ginseng1 (10/21/08 12:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I guess it is true oppisites do attract [Re: Ginseng1]
    #9109717 -

I have showed her all kinda stuff since we started dating I am big outdoors kinda guy and she is into photography so that is kinda cool she is my fishing photographer lol


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I guess it is true oppisites do attract [Re: Dobie]
    #9110469 -

you've only been together 3 months man.  it's new found love, it happens to everyone.  do you live with her?  if not that's when things will change.  im not saying you guys arent good for eachother but 3 months isnt along time to really know anything about somebody.  but i do strongly believe that oppisites do attract.  ive been with my wife for 9 years now (6 of them married) and im 26 and we are completly oppisite. oppisite in every way, but we get along great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I guess it is true oppisites do attract [Re: Dobie]
    #9111175 -

dobie said:
I never thought this was true because I usually dated girls who where like me in alot of ways. I have been dating my girlfriend for like 3 months now and she is 100% completly oppisite of me. She has never done anything exciting in life, I on the other hand have a super busy life always going to partys have a ton of friends etc. She is super shy to she takes a while to warm up to people, Me I am loud as shit and center of attention kinda guy lol. Even down to she is light complexion and I am dark lol she is short I am tall lol Its freakin CRAZY. I don't know where I am getting to with this but She is awesome best girlfriend I could ever have I really hope she is the one :laugh:


Ps she can bake cookies like no other!



All good.:thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I guess it is true oppisites do attract [Re: blood4blood]
    #9115209 -

I know its only a short time but I am happy because I gave up dating girls untill I actually found a decent one and she is pretty much everything I ever wanted lol.



But what is funny is that if ya read back a couple years there are posts about my ex girlfriend in here lol


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ex-Girlfriend back in my life...
( 1 2 all )
Psilozero 5,810 22 12/06/03 03:39 PM
by psikooz
* Why wont my Girlfriend talk to me? doesnt she love me? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Yeti_009 17,987 106 08/07/03 03:19 PM
by neutralizer
* An email to my girlfriend
( 1 2 3 all )
Meph 8,704 54 06/20/03 10:13 PM
by Meph
* Yeah so i guess this isnt a problem. tak 2,475 19 10/06/03 09:42 PM
by djfrog
* I thought my OTHER girlfriends were crazy... no-tone 2,241 14 08/23/03 01:49 PM
by Snobrdr311
* Great, girlfriend is about to dump me... Sombie 1,803 15 08/22/03 11:55 PM
by Snobrdr311
* <-- I have the blues - Just broke up with girlfriend NariusFractal 1,070 3 10/17/03 12:08 PM
by Anonymous
* another stupid girlfriend post for you guys :p Vats of Blood 1,146 5 10/31/03 02:22 PM
by Vats of Blood

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
696 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.