Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Just one more reason to hate mccain.
    #8938576 -

no good fuck wants to incarcerate all LEGAL medical marijuana patients and providers in california.


http://www.dallascriminaldefenselawyerblog.com/2008/09/sarah_palin_smoked_legal_marij.html

Sarah Palin Smoked Legal Marijuana, Why Can't You?

GOP VP candidate Sarah Palin is an ex marijuana consumer. Mrs. Palin smoked her pot in Alaska, which her campaign points out was legal in Alaska at the time. This is a curious defense as John McCain is an advocate for the federal arrest and prosecution of medical marijuana patients and providers who operate legally under California law.

Like any good politician Mrs. Palin she now claims she didn't enjoy her marijuana, and that adults (besides her) should still be arrested, even though she wasn't.


    "'I can't claim a Bill Clinton and say that I never inhaled.'" The paper quoted Palin as saying she opposed legalization of marijuana because of the "message" that would be sent to her children.

The arrest of 800,000 adults a year for cannabis does send a message- about the perpetual ignorance of government. A better message for children is that one day they will be adults, and they will have adult decisions to make. Mrs. Palin's marijuana stance seems to be typical political hypocrisy; convenient and intellectually dishonest.

Today, Alaska still has the country's best marijuana laws. According to NORML an adult can posses up to one ounce of pot at home, with no penalty. Of course, the logic behind Alaska's policy ends there as possession of over 4 ounces is a felony offense.

If legal marijuana is good enough for the GOP Vice Presidential candidate, why not for all Americans? After all, where would John McCain be if Mrs.Palin had been arrested and put through the drug court deferred probation nonsense so many other defendants face?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8938588 -

I hope he has a heart attack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: Platinum]
    #8938608 -

Quote:
The paper quoted Palin as saying she opposed legalization of marijuana because of the "message" that would be sent to her children.



What message? That it's safer than alcohol? Safer than tobacco? Healthier than both?

Fuck you. I liked Republicans before they got on their moral high horse back in Nixon and Reagan's times, and decided they needed to "Save the Family" to get the Christians on their side.


--------------------
I am still and forever learning

Apollyphelion said:
You can learn A LOT from shitting in the right set and setting!:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: Platinum]
    #8938644 -

Platinum said:
I hope he has a heart attack.



he will, its just a matter of time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: Irieforester]
    #8938647 -

Irieforester said:
Quote:
The paper quoted Palin as saying she opposed legalization of marijuana because of the "message" that would be sent to her children.



What message? That it's safer than alcohol? Safer than tobacco? Healthier than both?

Fuck you. I liked Republicans before they got on their moral high horse back in Nixon and Reagan's times, and decided they needed to "Save the Family" to get the Christians on their side.



yep. i feel like republicans turned to shit after theodore roosevelt.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8938666 -

:nonono: I honestly think Obama will win. People are tired of the republicans' bullshit as of late. Not to say that all politicians aren't full of poo, but Obama just seems like such a refreshing sight.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: blissedout]
    #8938685 -

honestly i dont want either to win, but out of the two i would rather obama. but im still voting for ron paul if he runs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8938696 -

That's a wasted vote, imo. He's a good candidate, but make a real difference by voting for someone that might actually win and is the better of the 2.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: blissedout]
    #8938708 -

i disagree. if we stick with the "safe" two party system and never attempt to give a 3rd party power, it will never change and we will be stuck with the same bullshit every 4 years.

ill be wasting my vote with pride.  and plus, its not like were voting for nader. ron paul is much more popular and has a much more significant voter base.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: blissedout]
    #8938719 -

Wow!! I didn't know Mcain took such a hard stance against ganj :mad2:. I don't like Obama, so now I may not vote at all. America's in some deep shit!!:mad:


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8938728 -

You keep spreading the word, im still bvoting McCain Cerial.


--------------------

I'm just a psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: Linux]
    #8938734 -

why in the hell would you vote for him?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8938785 -

I am planning on voting for Ron Paul if he runs. I might even try writing him in. I know that he isn't going to win but it makes a statement. Ron Paul has a  huge following. Actually everyone I know says that they would vote for him if he was running.

Our whole 2 party system is fucked. Just another thing to remember 2012 is an election year. It's getting close and things seem to get progressively worse.

I believe that Obama will win because the country is tired of the Republican Party especially because George W. Bush. McCain is like a carbon copy of bush. But Obama I believe may be even worse in the long run. I am predicting that he will be assinated. Starting a racial civil war.

Who knows maybe ron paul will come and pick up the pieces. I just know that we aren't in for good times. HOpefully I am wrong.

~Peace Out


--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: kungpow]
    #8938795 -

I said I was voting for Paul from the start, and thats what I still plan on doing.  Its just a contest of trying to pick between the puppet you  dislike the least these days, we need a fucking radical change.  It seems the logical way of thinking has been turned into the radical state of mind.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #8938817 -

Gobblin said:
Wow!! I didn't know Mcain took such a hard stance against ganj :mad2:. I don't like Obama, so now I may not vote at all. America's in some deep shit!!:mad:



Vote for someone that you want to be president. Fuck the lesser of two evils, if nothing else, you will at least be voting for the idea of a possible 3rd party in the future.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: kungpow]
    #8938830 -

kungpow said:
Our whole 2 party system is fucked. Just another thing to remember 2012 is an election year. It's getting close and things seem to get progressively worse.



2012 is the new godwin.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8938838 -

leftysurprise said:
honestly i dont want either to win, but out of the two i would rather obama. but im still voting for ron paul if he runs.



That is what I'm screaming.  The only politician I can think of off hand that wants limited government.  He also hates our monetary system, which is nothing less then slavery to the federal reserve bank.


--------------------
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither, and will lose both.      ~ Benjamin Franklin ~

"Let me tell you about a Porcupine's balls.  They're small, and they don't give a SHIT!"  ~Danny~

Edited by Ogre812 (09/16/08 12:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: Ogre812]
    #8938846 -

yep. i havent seen or heard of another current politician i support like i do ron paul.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8938860 -

blewmeanie said:
Vote for someone that you want to be president. Fuck the lesser of two evils, if nothing else, you will at least be voting for the idea of a possible 3rd party in the future.



^Truth.

Ron Paul '08!

(Plus, I don't think there is a lesser between these two evils)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just one more reason to hate mccain. [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8938877 -

well i definately think obama is less evil.


how much is the question.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jesus Hated Bald Pussy Adom 1,773 14 06/28/16 02:28 AM
by Coacervate
* My new front I am going republican Anonymous 1,238 10 03/21/04 12:56 PM
by psikooz
* I hate to hear terrible news.. Brugman 1,140 8 11/14/03 03:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Obama is related to Cheney lol... MistaUNGA 877 7 11/02/07 03:09 AM
by jewunit
* Hating popular music.
( 1 2 3 all )
Innvertigo 7,402 47 03/18/04 10:06 PM
by oDin
* Barack Obama
( 1 2 all )
MistaUNGA 3,744 23 05/21/07 03:03 PM
by JunkFood
* I hate being...
( 1 2 3 all )
FatVsAsia 2,186 59 03/30/04 10:14 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cybrbeast 7,790 67 11/21/05 11:25 AM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,289 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.